Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I know.. just ain't worth it to me regardless.

I keep in touch with the friends I want to forever the old way.... texting, email etc.. grins...

Why use facebook when what we already have works fine? Thats the part I don't really understand at all. A solution to a non existant problem?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lost track of a lot of friends, pre-technology (gasp!)..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Could see that happening just depending on location, lifestyles etc... I see everyones parents all the time in town and so on, not too hard to keep track...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Like my graduating class voted to never have a class reunion.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Serves ya right for having a facebook account anyways! grin I fnd it very amusing in the fact they want to save all the little animals you destroyed but have no problem aborting you. crazy

Ya gotta admit they are a little right.....You are kind of a cretin. laugh

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guess I was correct in never visiting a facebook site.

Congrats on a life well lived Sal, may the good Lord send several more decades your way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like Facebook. You just have to be smarter than a rock if you're going to use it.

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing 1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by poboy
Like my graduating class voted to never have a class reunion.

I keep up with the ones we want to. Made one reunion, decided that was bullchit and never have been to one since. Hopefully never will.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
II entered Facebook to see what it was about, was back off after one day. Found some really stupid postings by relatives. Then got a "friend" invite by a friend of a bud, that I did not know.

Next day got a couple of strange e-mails using relatives names out of my address book.

That and deciding that the world did not need to know everything about me with just a movement of a mouse.

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'm on facebook and I think I'm the only person under 20 years old with fewer than 100 "friends"! grin My facebook is simply a place for me to post "dead animal" pics to a select group of people who I know aren't going to to just cuss me up one side and down the other(i.e. family/hunting friends). BTW, my profile pic is usually a set #4 double longspring trap... grin

Ben

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I lost a "friend" on FB because of a bear picture. Was hilarious how she didn't like my picture, but she was one fat biatch from her photos, that liked to cook. Had plenty of post of chicken, pig, beef, bbq dinners, baked cookies, etc. Exchanged recipes with her on several occasions. She didn't know my sister, who posted that "Sean has always liked to kill stuff, always has, always will!"

The support I got was great. It is all in who you have on your list, and who you could care less!

Great job of pissing them off. Just ask them if they are vegans. If yes, [bleep]'em. If no, Hypocryt. It is that easy.

Sean
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was pleasantly surprised when about 90% of the women I work with (nurses) that are facebook friends posted stuff like: "Are you bringing me venison to work tomorrow?" or "Could you teach my hubby to hunt, he didn't get a deer AGAIN this year."

Then again, I don't have a lot of friends, and don't really GAS what people think of my hobbies, including hunting.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In my humble opinion, this is the result of too many saying too little when these freaks started up with their political correctness. They should have been squished like bugs when they first started spewing their crap.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This ignotance raises its head constantly in the osrensibly "civilized" cities and university areas. They are really going to be upset with me - I killed a Karma last week.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Swampman700
I like Facebook. You just have to be smarter than a rock if you're going to use it.

so that effectively eliminates you doesn't it. laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by Swampman700

so that effectively eliminates you doesn't it. laugh

I don't care who you are, that is funny right there! Couldn't have left a better opening. laugh

Sean
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Don't put your email on your facebook.
Fix your privacy settings, too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
The hunter haters the same people that think it's sport chopping up babies.
10-4 .... They might not think it "sport", but they cetainly do think it's their right to abort the unwanted.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
When they go that far off the deep end, all I can do is laugh at them.

I don't get defensive, I don't try to explain, I don't try to rationalize. None of it would work, and only serves to further feed them.

I seriously just laugh.

It ABSOLUTELY sends them deeper into their abyss. laugh

I have friends that are non-hunters, and even some that are anti-hunters. We all know that it's pizzing in the wind to try and change each others opinion, and other than the hunting, we get along great.

The ones that are the most vocal are the ones that are most insecure, and by FAR the easiest to defeat.

Just laugh at them. cool

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I piss off people every day. Some are on FB, some on the Internet, some in person. I am over it.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

400 members (17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 37 invisible), 1,821 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,754
Posts18,495,412
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.