Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
At this moment Im crying for what Im watching. You are a monster.
March 11, 2011 at 7:53pm � Like � 1

Roger V. Hunter While you cry ill enjoy some pork chops. Im going to go out and kill some more jurt for you. You will be responsable for their deaths ;-)

Classic!!

I owe you a beer Roger, I lmao at that exchange as well.

you will be responsible....lolol

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 280shooter
In my humble opinion, this is the result of too many saying too little when these freaks started up with their political correctness. They should have been squished like bugs when they first started spewing their crap.

ding ding ding!

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
FB = junior high all over again

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For Facebook, users are the product. Not just because you might click on some ad like on this site, but your contact info and everything they can figure out about you becomes a product they sell to anyone willing to pay for it.

If you don't like being used, don't use Facebook.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You will never change their minds. Ever.

What those idiots write in public forum DO qualify for a "terristic threat" criminal charge though... I think I would contact the FBI over threats of death to myself or family.

I also think that we should pin these posts for all eternity here at the Campfire so that records can be kept, and chuckles can be had... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I think you have all the lunatics covered....pretty sure you did not miss any.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
EXCELLENT!!!

Thanks for sharing Salmonella! laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Facebook haters crack me up....it's like a power tool and someone cuts their fingers off and whines nobody should use it... It's a communication tool, if you don't have the wits to use it stay off of it.

I post hunting pics all the time and the only responses I get are 'likes' or 'hey, can you send me some venison sticks'.

Aside from that, I have connected with many people I haven't talked to in 20+ years. I get a lot of requests I ignore - if they weren't my friend 'back then' then I don't need a new one. Having moved around quite a bit in my life, it's a nice way to occasionally touch base with good folks.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by wyliec
...if you don't have the wits to use it stay off of it.

It's not that I don't have the wits.

It's that I DO have the common sense.

I have connected with many people I haven't talked to in 20+ years.

If I haven't cared enough about them to stay in touch for 20+ years, I doubt that I care enough about them now.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wyliec
Facebook haters crack me up....it's like a power tool and someone cuts their fingers off and whines nobody should use it... It's a communication tool, if you don't have the wits to use it stay off of it.

No problem using the site, I just got CCP'd or "shared" onto several of these animal rights Facebook pages.
Give them mighty wits of yours an workout by "Liking" these guys and see how you fare...

https://www.facebook.com/Anti.HuntingUSA

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Anti-Hunting-Movement/183127278403521

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-ALL-Animals/302521793097528

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I had a Facebook account for about 3 days. The 'Collective' was nauseating. I suppose that if they take such umbrage with the shooting sports it would probably be bad form to post war photos. Sure it tempting though...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Back in the day, we used to kill one of the smaller ones for the grill. Tasted a lot like wild hog.
We would shoot them from a canoe, using a 20 ga single shot with slugs.

I think Mannlicher should post this from the thread about the fat chick riding the manatee on Facebook. Would love to read the reactions.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by Salmonella

Bradley wrote: "BTW, in case you or this "hunter" didn't know, foxes are on the endangered species lists in most states. Killing one is worth about a $5,000 fine and six months in jail. How am I an expert? I work for a pest/animal control company. We trap and release these all the time. They're actually rather docile, and enjoy human interaction. Enjoy your prison sentence."

Hilarious stuff! grin

I think this guy is related to TRH

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I stay off that pos social network.. Facebook has caused more problems for people than nearly anything else..

No thanks...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If you don't want the attention. do not put your stuff out there for all to see...

and if anyone thinks private pages are private they simply do not pay attention to the news.

Even the campfire has become more of a social media than anything else...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree. Had a loving sister post that I lied to her on FB- I didn't, I just posted pics from a few weeks earlier that she thought were from that weekend. Jeesh it looks so juvenile. I wrote a friend about it saying the motto should be - Facebook....causing divorce and trailer park drama for five years!

Here is one- how many have experienced the frenzied school girl gossip when it was found someone changed their status to "it's complicaetd!" Holy cow what a recipe to stir up some sh*t!

Then they got the brilliant idea to list sights you've recently visited.

Anyone remember the SNL skit years ago called "Bad Idea Jeans?"

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Redneck
I stay off that pos social network.. Facebook has caused more problems
Only for the folks that don't know how to change your privacy settings. I keep in contact with my family/friends members thru FB, and get pics weekly of what my friends have killed/hunted.

I bet many people who dislike FB also said internet forums were stupid a few yrs back.

Facebook is no different from being on 24hrCampfire forum. Hell...facebook allows more privacy than this place.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
At this moment Im crying for what Im watching. You are a monster.
March 11, 2011 at 7:53pm � Like � 1

Roger V. Hunter While you cry ill enjoy some pork chops. Im going to go out and kill some more jurt for you. You will be responsable for their deaths ;-)

Classic!!

I owe you a beer Roger, I lmao at that exchange as well.

you will be responsible....lolol

LMAO, first 30 packs on me. laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i tried to get my buddy Raul to invite her up from Argentina so i could surprise her.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I really need to get on Facebook.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,470
Posts18,471,431
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.