Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Let's show off our Dogs! My new computer doesn't have my dog pictures transfered yet, but would love to see other members dog's!!! Post away gents/ladies.

P.S Make/model/year. smile

I forgot I had this one. Rescued him at 6 mos, he turned 8 yesterday. Havanese/Lhaso/#23 pounds

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by okok; 12/02/12.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Have to add the pic in the morning, but I have an American Beagle. He's about 8 years old now. Stand by for pic.

Here we go: Pics are from 5 years ago. All I had on me.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by pira114; 12/02/12.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rat Terrier, about 5 years old.

[Linked Image]

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Roger....no Obama pic's ! grin

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by okok
Let's show off our Dogs! My new computer doesn't have my dog pictures transfered yet, but would love to see other members dog's!!! Post away gents/ladies.

P.S Make/model/year. smile

This here is Lucy...AKA momma dog...JRT...Born 7/10..she gave me fits the second time she came in heat so I caved in & let her hook up with a friends JRT...(she is now "fixed")

[Linked Image]

& here's two of her offspring I now have...bottom dog is "Tuffy" & the one at top is "Skeeter" both about a year old....Great little [bleep] dogs... grin

As a side note, I asked here on the the "fire" about cropping the tails & clipping the dew claws myself & got mixed results....I ended up doing it myself & looking back, it wasn't much of a big deal...if I ever have to do it again, I wouldn't think twice about it...

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 12/02/12.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Old Larry Brittany and Lilli Ratter. Larry is no longer here though he never really left.

[Linked Image]

Miss Lilli the rat girl. She's 12� now and still doesn't miss a trick.

[Linked Image]

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I also have "Missy"...a 13 year old female lab that let the pups "dry suckle" on her after Lucy kicked them off the teet, which happened at about 8 weeks to the day...since then another strange thing happened..."Missy" came back into heat about two months ago... eek ...both Skeeter & Tuffy tried to court her & being the little gymnasts that they are, they'd jump up & pace back & forth on her back, trying to get lucky.... grin but she was having nothing to do with either one...What puzzles me though is why "Missy" would come back into heat after a good 4-5 year absence??

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
smile Once a Mother,always a Mother smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I also have "Missy"...a 13 year old female lab that let the pups "dry suckle" on her after Lucy kicked them off the teet, which happened at about 8 weeks to the day...since then another strange thing happened..."Missy" came back into heat about two months ago... eek ...both Skeeter & Tuffy tried to court her & being the little gymnasts that they are, they'd jump up & pace back & forth on her back, trying to get lucky.... grin but she was having nothing to do with either one...What puzzles me though is why "Missy" would come back into heat after a good 4-5 year absence??
Nature is strange. I was just explaining to my daughter yesterday about how Black Bears seemed to be bigger when they're near Grizzly territory. Seems like nature takes up the slack or something.

I don't mean to be a party pooper, but all my dogs are dead. We live out in the country but on a major US highway. Dogs don't last. I'd like to have another, but I hate to see one get killed and I don't like leavin' 'em penned up all the time.

[Linked Image]

That's Scout. He was dumber than a rock, but a nice, friendly dog. I miss him. He wasn't much older than a year when that pic was taken. He was a Walker Hound.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 12/02/12.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
here's mine, GSP, Chesapeak mix, named Artemis but we just call her Arte.

[Linked Image]

=========================================================
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
This is Buster, hes going to be 6 in a few days![Linked Image]

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Rescued her from the animal shelter in town a year ago July. She was a year and a quarter at the time. She's either half Pitbull or half English Bull Terrier. As for the other half, it's only speculation, but could be Australian Cattle Dog, which, assuming she's half Pitbull instead of half English Bull Terrier, would alternatively explain the ears.

[Linked Image]

Here she is supervising me while I attend to the chickens. She doesn't understand why I don't let her come in there with me.

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steelheadslayer
here's mine, GSP, Chesapeak mix, named Artemis but we just call her Arte.

[Linked Image]
Nice combo.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Twelve year old Frances. I am #6 in the house...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
[Linked Image]

Roger, nice to see you took a picture of your dog leaving a Larry Root!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I don't mean to be a party pooper, but all my dogs are dead. We live out in the country but on a major US highway. Dogs don't last. I'd like to have another, but I hate to see one get killed and I don't like leavin' 'em penned up all the time.

That's Scout. He was dumber than a rock, but a nice, friendly dog. I miss him. He wasn't much older than a year when that pic was taken. He was a Walker Hound.

No offense, but you can train dogs to not do that.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

No offense, but you can train dogs to not do that.

Travis
I had a Doberman and a Pitbull way back when that could be shown the edges of a property line, and wouldn't cross it even if a cat were on the other side of the street. They were accustomed to taking direction from me for a few years already, so when I was staying with the folks for a while, I took them outside and soon as one of them stepped off the curb I gave them the "off" command, and they'd back off back onto the lawn. This only had to repeat itself at various locations along the property that one afternoon for them both to fully learn 1) the property line, and 2) that stepping off of it was off limits. After that, they could both be let outside, no fence, and, come hell or high water, they wouldn't step off the property, and this regardless of whether I was directly supervising them or even within sight of them. This amazed a lot of people who saw it.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by deflave
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Travis

Is that your truck??? Hoping not or my perception just went down the crapper. laugh

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (257Bob, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,221 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,661
Posts18,493,598
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.