Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
Latest addition to the K9 family...call sign 'Rommel'

[Linked Image]

Good looking pooch, Poobah. I'm not much of a Shepard guy, but I like the looks of him...

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
[Linked Image]

Jayco

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Here's our two;

Lady, the Coydog
[Linked Image]

Abby, the Walker/Rat Terrier Mix
[Linked Image]

Both are avid hunters, Abby being THE best squirrel dog I've seen.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

grin

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is Tara Mae, rescued her about a year and half ago. Several guys from the fire helped out with the vet bill and getting her back to health. She's been a great dog, have no idea what breed or mix of breeds she is.

A before and after pic:
[Linked Image]

She always get snacks from the smoker when I'm BBQ'ing:
[Linked Image]

And if I don't watch her, will get into the grease drain from the smoker:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I need to get some recent pics of her.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 444Matt
This is Tara Mae, rescued her about a year and half ago. Several guys from the fire helped out with the vet bill and getting her back to health. She's been a great dog, have no idea what breed or mix of breeds she is.

A before and after pic:
[Linked Image]

She always get snacks from the smoker when I'm BBQ'ing:
[Linked Image]

And if I don't watch her, will get into the grease drain from the smoker:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I need to get some recent pics of her.
I'm going to guess half German Shepherd half Lab.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I also have "Missy"...a 13 year old female lab that let the pups "dry suckle" on her after Lucy kicked them off the teet, which happened at about 8 weeks to the day...since then another strange thing happened..."Missy" came back into heat about two months ago... eek ...both Skeeter & Tuffy tried to court her & being the little gymnasts that they are, they'd jump up & pace back & forth on her back, trying to get lucky.... grin but she was having nothing to do with either one...What puzzles me though is why "Missy" would come back into heat after a good 4-5 year absence??

Suckling does strange things to dogs. My Dad had a [bleep] that let a cat that was orphened at 4 weeks suckle on her and she prodced milk for that darn cat, she had never had a litter of pups was fixed and 12 years old.

Was the strangest thing to watch that cat suckle on that dog. crazy

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's my boy, Scout.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Our latest addition. [bleep], Dumber that a bag of hammers and a gun thief.

[Linked Image]

One we just lost, he followed my daughter home from school one day and never left. He was severly beaten by his previous owner and had a lot of mental issues but within a few years he was happy and healthy and a great joy to have around. Mostly lab and I think a little beagle.

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My Airedale 1 yr 5 months picture taken last week
[Linked Image]

The airedale protecting the baby, he loves the baby picture taken in June
[Linked Image]

Last Christmas
[Linked Image]

The day we brought him home
[Linked Image]

My wife's over coddled mini schnauzer aka "the princess"
[Linked Image]

Last edited by WyoCowboy; 12/02/12.

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jake, AKC Pug, weighs about 26#. Good boy. He is 9 now.

[Linked Image]

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No pictures but fifty some years ago, I was the owner of the world's smartest dog. I was a trapper back then and that dog, I never knew what kind he was, was the best asset that a custom trapper could have. A custom trapper was one that people would come to when they needed a particular kind or size of skin in order to make whatever project they were working on. For gloves, small skins, such as rabbits or weasels. For a purse, possums filled the bill and for a nice coat, a coyote or two worked well.

I soon found out that that dog was far more efficient than I was when he proved to me that all he needed to know was what size and he would go bring in the correct animal. Amazing!

All I had to do was show him the stretching board (seems like we had a different name for them back then) and he would hit the road only to come back with the perfect size of the right animal that I needed. Business was good!

All went very well until one day when my wife was going to do some ironing and he mistook the ironing board for a stretcher board. Well, he hit the road in search for the right size skin and has, to this date, never returned.

I miss that dog. frown

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Here's Lucy with a limit of Woodcock. The game warden didn't even know we had Woodcock in NC.
[Linked Image]

Here's Lucy receiving her first of many "Do not fetch the kitten" lessons. She's a pretty smart dog but this was difficult for her and she still cannot be entirely relied upon.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it is difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
This is the only picture I have of our Miss Winnie on my laptop. She loves to ride in the car, and has no qualms about going to the vet. Strange but loving and wonderful friend she is indeed !

[Linked Image] [/quote]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mine alas are all gone but all fondly remembered. In no particular order.

1 GSD
1 Corgi
1 Sheltie
2 Rat terriers
4 Cocker Spaniels
1 Beagle
1 Greyhound

All but two of the Cockers were rescues, somebody else's throwaway!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

[Linked Image]

Gracie ! My Hero ! grin

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bowbldr
Here's Lucy with a limit of Woodcock. The game warden didn't even know we had Woodcock in NC.
[Linked Image]
Love the picture. So Americana, especially with that old style 870 against the tree.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My lil Annie, a Fox Terrier/Rat Terrier mix.
regardless of her size she has no fear, if she were 100 lbs she would be illegal...

Love that lil girl...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This was my Brittany.

[Linked Image]

And my favorite pointer.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

My sons dog.
[Linked Image]

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke 1795

"Give me liberty or give me death"
Patrick Henry 1775
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's my mutt, Remmie. She's almost 7, half black Lab and half Standard Poodle. 74 pounds of intelligent, goofy and highly athletic pooch. We got her as a pup when my was 6 months pregnant with twins. (What the heck were we thinking?)

I was hoping that Remmie would become an upland bird dog and while she's an enthusiastic retriever, her interests lie in bringing to hand a Frisbee, not grouse. When I say bring to hand that's just what I mean. She's trained to bring the Frisbee to my right hand and not release it until she feels my hand on it. She knows that I will not bend or reach for it in any way and she complies with about 99% perfection.

Her other passion is red squirrels. She'll tree one and wait long and patiently for me to show up and shoot the squirrel down. Usually they squirrel comes down dead and bloody, but when they come down still lively, she's more than happy to finish the job. On the subject of little critters, while she doesn't give birds the time of day, I've seen her make beautiful, magazine cover perfect points on gophers, chipmunks and fox squirrels. crazy

She's a goofy darned dog that has earned her place in this family. smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

287 members (2500HD, 160user, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 30 invisible), 1,782 guests, and 1,102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,493,023
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.