Page 5 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 29 30
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by rockchucker
bdu uniforms a glock and a sig sauer.

what the [bleep] is happening to this world.

these are children. little bitty kids

i hate my fellow man

Me too Bobby.

Gunner

Trump Won!
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
There is no way to describe how bad this is, what the hell is wrong with people, the whole world is going mad and there is no law that will stop this.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I have a 4 and 6 year old... pre-k and 1st grade. Heart breaking.

I was in a HS class last period. Overall student reaction is VERY anti 2A.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I had a feeling something like this was about to happen, because I've had my eye on buying a few of the sort of guns and items that a new assault weapon law would prohibit. I've felt like I was working against the clock on getting them.

go [bleep] yourself you self centered prick

FJB
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by mikeymjr23
Originally Posted by deflave
they have a 2nd shooter in custody.

Travis

THANK GOD!

Too early to know. Report I heard was that they pulled a guy wearing camo pants out of the nearby woods. He reportedly declared to police and parents there, "I didn't do it!" This will obviously take time to sort out...

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I had a feeling something like this was about to happen, because I've had my eye on buying a few of the sort of guns and items that a new assault weapon law would prohibit. I've felt like I was working against the clock on getting them.

X100000000000000

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Sounds like they're saying now, that other than the 20 year old shooter that was killed, a second shooter is in custody!

Phil

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
If that is a 2nd shooter he should be killed in the public square!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have words: Far too many loons running around and not enough checks in place to account for them. Many of the "mass shooters" like Columbine and other examples, exhibited signs that they weren't playing with full decks. Yet far too many in our society frown on crimping their styles ahead of time.

When the potentially-demented are protected, the rest of us are always at some peril. Too damn late, once they carry out their twisted plots.

Granted, it's impossible to keep track of those who may suddenly go off their nut and decide to do insane things like this. But bans on teachers carrying concealed, bans on students carrying on college campuses, establishments that ban legally-carried weapons (think Luby's and now Bufalo Wild Wings), etc, make it far easier for these disaffected nutballs to pull off despicable acts like this one.

One packing teacher or principal, may well have stopped this craziness before it got rolling? There are already examples of that having been the case.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I have three friends that have kids in this school. I have two friends at the scene (LEO's). The shooter is 20ish they have not confirmed his exact age. He is from NJ but the word I have is his father lives in Newtown.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Society going down the chitter at an ever increasing rate

Life is just one damned thing after another
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by FAIR_CHASE

X100000000000000
Sad as it is that folks die by the hundreds of thousands every day from various causes, the far greater tragedy is the loss of human liberty that events such as this will be exploited by our despots to justify.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just horrific.

I sure wish the media would in the future, stop publishing the names and pictures of such mass killers. I realize that may be impractical in all cases, but some of these crimes are committed to seek attention, and removing the attention might deter some of them.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Sounds like they're saying now, that other than the 20 year old shooter that was killed, a second shooter is in custody!

Phil

20 years old?! This was no "custody battle gone wrong" or anything like that.

This sounds like a Columbine type "I'm a big puzzy" action!

I'd rather have a bad day hunting than a good day working!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FAIR_CHASE

X100000000000000
Sad as it is that folks die by the millions every day by various causes, the far greater tragedy is the loss of human liberty that events such as this will be used by the despots to justify.

Sad that you are just the other side of their coin, no different in your choice to use this tragic sad event to make your own statement about your political beliefs.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I heard the 20 y.o. was from New Jersey, but his father lives in Newtown.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Not surprised, considering the source. Is that some SICK chit, or what ?

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It was a terrorist attack plain and simple. Terrorism knows no racial or political boundaries.

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Could be anything, even something as simple as a broken relationship with one of the teachers! Payback for some unknown incident involving one of the kids parents... what ever it took some sick MF's to carry out!

Phil

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 257wby
It was a terrorist attack plain and simple. Terrorism knows no racial or political boundaries.

Agreed.

I'd rather have a bad day hunting than a good day working!
Page 5 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 61 invisible), 1,974 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,184
Posts18,523,803
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.