Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 30 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 29 30
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mink

Sad that you are just the other side of their coin, no different in your choice to use this tragic sad event to make your own statement about your political beliefs.
I can only speak for myself, but I don't consider fundamental liberty (the alternative being tyranny) to be a mere "political position." YMMV. Too many Americans have given their lives to preserve what you so callously dismiss as trivial.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by FAIR_CHASE
Originally Posted by rockchucker
I had a feeling something like this was about to happen, because I've had my eye on buying a few of the sort of guns and items that a new assault weapon law would prohibit. I've felt like I was working against the clock on getting them.

go [bleep] yourself you self centered prick

X100000000000000
Sad as it is that folks die by the millions every day by various causes, the far greater tragedy is the loss of human liberty that events such as this will be exploited by our despots to justify.

YOU ARE A SAD EXCUSE OF A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save your messed-up comments for another day!!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I have a kindergartener. How (or really why) in the [bleep] do we allow these kinds of people to be free among us?

This not offending people attitude has to stop.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Most saying the same things.

If there is a bright spot, by having a surviving shooter in custody we may learn something about the motivation behind these uncomprehensible acts. At least he didn't get to off himself like most do.

Justice later.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I had a feeling something like this was about to happen, because I've had my eye on buying a few of the sorts of guns and mags that a new "assault weapon" ban would prohibit. I've felt like I was working against the clock on acquiring them these last few days.

Translated:

"Look at me, look at me"

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Sad that you are just the other side of their coin, no different in your choice to use this tragic sad event to make your own statement about your political beliefs.
I can only speak for myself, but I don't consider fundamental liberty (the alternative being tyranny) to be a mere "political position." YMMV.

Not a single person here is talking about their right to own certain guns...this thread does NOT have to get political...there are HUNDREDS of others for that.

This is a thread where people are talking about the TRAGEDY of the loss of so many innocent lives this morning.

I've noticed that no matter what the thread is about, you HAVE to interject something that doesn't need to be said in it. Good for you...you're amazing...you are the best poser on here...

I'd rather have a bad day hunting than a good day working!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I had a feeling something like this was about to happen, because I've had my eye on buying a few of the sort of guns and items that a new assault weapon law would prohibit. I've felt like I was working against the clock on getting them.

I didn't think the dumbphuck could stoop any lower, but I was wrong! What [bleep] dipshitt!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh, and I did NOT have a typo...I really meant POSER.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

How many tears have you shed today for the other many thousands who've died in the same hour this event took place? If you say none, then you are a hypocrite of the first order.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I can only speak for myself, but I don't consider fundamental liberty (the alternative being tyranny) to be a mere "political position." YMMV. Too many Americans have given their lives to preserve what you so callously dismiss as trivial.

Politics or idealogy, this is not the thread to voice that. If anything transcends politics, the killing of small children qualifies.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Prayers sent....this hurts.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
This is just evil, plain and [bleep]' simple. I cannot begin to fathom how something like this is possible.

Yep. And until this happens:

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

We can expect more of the same until HE returns.

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And YOU are a sicko, TRH

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

I didn't think the dumbphuck could stoop any lower, but I was wrong! What [bleep] dipshitt!

take a number.

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
tears...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

How many tears have you shed today for the other many thousands who've died in the same hour this event took place? If you say none, than you are a hypocrite in the extreme.

I have never been a keyboard tough guy, but by god, if you were in front of me now I would punch you square in the face. And not caring how old you are.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

How many tears have you shed today for the other many thousands who've died in the same hour this event took place? If you say none, than you are a hypocrite of the first order.

You have GOT to be kidding me! You truly are a piece of work...

I didn't cry for anyone else who died at 9:40am today...but I DID cry for these children. I am NOT a hypocrite. You sir, are a pot stirring azz...who has provided very little, if not nothing to this thread...

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Horrible.

It is possible to be a white christian and still be a terrorists. This guy was a terrorists plain and simple.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Cartod
When are parents going to smarten up and realize that gun free zones are a target rich enviroment. How many parents would pay to have trained and armed teachers at there kids school? My bet, Many Many!!!!

I would. I think all teachers should be trained in the use of firearms and be willing to protect those kids as if they were their own. Barring that give the teachers the option to be armed and make it a crime to out those that do carry in school. Say a $10,000 fine and 6 months in jail.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I keep reading...and it just makes me sick...thinking that something could have been justified in their sick, demented heads to do something like this.

Page 6 of 30 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (1lesfox, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 50 invisible), 1,812 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,164
Posts18,523,511
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.