Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Here comes the Vikes prevent that just never works.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
He could have hit that from 65 I bet.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No the Packers will blow this.

They're garbage and have been all year. 11-5 by the end of the day with only 2 wins over playoff teams.

Vikings at GB
Texans at Hou

2 wins - that's it. One and done in the playoffs - again. Dom Capers MUST go as does Campen but they won't. And Packer fan will be forced to deal with mediocrity again.

Me

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Why does Crosby have to suddenly find his foot NOW??

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C'mon Vikings, more of the same in the second half.

All too often they just don't play well in the second half.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I agree, the second half seems to be their Achilles. If AP can break a good run early, then they may be able to hold on. This won't be a walk for GB and if the Vikes do win, a hell of a lot of talking heads will be served crow for dinner.

H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by add
'Nuther infamous Packer fan/Cheeshead *sigh*

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,260242,00.html

Wisconsin Man Sentenced to Probation for Having Sex With Dead Deer

Associated Press
A 20-year-old Superior man received probation after he was convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer.

He was also found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and two years of extended supervision on that charge as well as six years of probation for taking and driving a vehicle without the owner's consent.

Probably learned that on a Montana hunt!@!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
We got you right were we want to.This is all a plan.Now that my point spread for the first half is right,they can go in for the kill!!!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by nsaqam
TOUCHDOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All across Packerland wives and girlfriends just quietly stepped out the back door and pulled out of the driveway...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Of course, in typical fashion, the Sleezeheads are not talking much smack when they're team's playing from behind........

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And you were too scared to open your trap BEFORE your team was ahead...

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Of course, in typical fashion, the Sleezeheads are not talking much smack when they're team's playing from behind........

Try to show a little class,

Last I heard there is 4 quarters to a game.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
and now something that is important
"Obama wants gun violence measures passed next year, voices doubts about armed school guards"

WASHINGTON - Recalling the shooting rampage that killed 20 first graders as the worst day of his presidency, President Barack Obama pledged to put his "full weight" behind legislation aimed at preventing gun violence.

Obama voiced skepticism about the National Rifle Association's proposal to put armed guards in schools following the Dec. 14 tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. The president made his comments Saturday in an interview that aired Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Instead, the president vowed to rally the American people around an agenda to limit gun violence, adding that he still supports increased background checks and bans on assault weapons and high-capacity bullet magazines. He left no doubt it will be one of his top priorities next year.

"It is not enough for us to say, `This is too hard so we're not going to try,'" Obama said.

"I think there are a vast majority of responsible gun owners out there who recognize that we can't have a situation in which somebody with severe psychological problems is able to get the kind of high capacity weapons that this individual in Newtown obtained and gun down our kids," he added. "And, yes, it's going to be hard."

The president added that he's ready to meet with Republicans and Democrats, anyone with a stake in the issue.

The schoolhouse shootings, coming as families prepared for the holidays, have elevated the issue of gun violence to the forefront of public attention. Six adult staff members were also killed at the elementary school. Shooter Adam Lanza committed suicide, apparently as police closed in. Earlier, he had killed his mother at the home they shared.

The tragedy immediately prompted calls for greater gun controls. But the NRA is strongly resisting those efforts, arguing instead that schools should have armed guards for protection. Some gun enthusiasts have rushed to buy semiautomatic rifles of the type used by Lanza, fearing sales may soon be restricted.

Obama seemed unimpressed by the NRA proposal. "I am skeptical that the only answer is putting more guns in schools," he said. "And I think the vast majority of the American people are skeptical that that somehow is going to solve our problem."

The president said he intends to press the issue with the public.

"The question then becomes whether we are actually shook up enough by what happened here that it does not just become another one of these routine episodes where it gets a lot of attention for a couple of weeks and then it drifts away," Obama said. "It certainly won't feel like that to me. This is something that - you know, that was the worst day of my presidency. And it's not something that I want to see repeated."

Separately, a member of the president's cabinet said Sunday that rural America may be ready to join a national conversation about gun control. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the debate has to start with respect for the Second Amendment right to bear arms and recognition that hunting is a way of life for millions of Americans.

But Vilsack said Newtown has changed the way people see the issue. "I really believe that this is a different circumstance and a different situation," Vilsack said on CNN.

Vilsack said he thinks it's possible for Americans to come together. "It's potentially a unifying conversation," he said. "The problem is that these conversations are always couched in the terms of dividing us. This could be a unifying conversation, and Lord knows we need to be unified."

Besides passing gun violence legislation, Obama also listed deficit reduction and immigration as top priorities for 2013. A big deficit reduction deal with Republicans proved elusive this month, and Obama is now hoping Senate Democratic and Republican leaders salvage a scaled-back plan that avoids tax increases for virtually all Americans."

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Keep it on a different thread. Plenty of that to read if we want.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
HELL of a play by Jennings.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Can't get more open than that.

Me

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Could someone on defense please be at least withing 25 yards of a receiver?

Is that really asking too much?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Vikings MUST respond with a long touchdown drive or we'll be playing off of our back foot for the remainder of the game.

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Vikings MUST respond with a long touchdown drive or we'll be playing off of our back foot for the remainder of the game.

Got that right. I don't need the anxiety either...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AP2K!!!

Page 4 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

433 members (12344mag, 22kHornet, 1badf350, 160user, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 42 invisible), 1,553 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,098
Posts18,522,238
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.