Home
Posted By: Huntz Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
So vere are all dem smack talkin Minisodians dis yere??????
Posted By: acooper1983 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
hidin in there igloo i'd bet!
Posted By: Horseman Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
Took another tour of Lambeau in August. Tour guide told us they've had visitors from 28 countries, all 49 recognized states and Minnesota. Love it. Brother in law from Minn. didn't find it funny....
I think the Vikes win this one.

Peterson will make a run at the record.

You betcha!!
Posted By: Huntz Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

You betcha!!

Ya ,but who`s gonna give him da ball???? grin
Posted By: rkamp Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12

You betcha!!

Pulling for the Vikings so the Niners get a week off.

I think they should hike it directly to Peterson, make Ponder block for him. lol
Posted By: add Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
I think they should hike it directly to Peterson, make Ponder block for him. lol

Have Peterson chuck a few downfield as well.

Gives him a chance for the rushing record and a better quarterback rating than Ponder... laugh

Originally Posted by add

Gives him a chance for the rushing record and a better quarterback rating than Ponder... laugh

I LIKE that!

You betcha!!! grin
Posted By: Teal Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
Fraiser has yet to beat GB and 9.5 times out of 10 GB wins this one going away, 28 to 17 but I think GB loses today.

Last week's game was the most complete game I've seen GB play in a VERY long time. Smoking TN by 7 TDs sets GB up to fall on their face today.

AP will get some yards for sure but GB has kept other elite RBs in check - Foster and Johnson to name a few but I don't know if GB can play that well 2 weeks in a row.

Of concern to MN tho has to be the crowd. A few weeks ago when the Vikes were looking like they'd be firing everyone as the season was over - they sold a lot of tickets to Packer fans for this game, now the game means something so the crowd could be 70% green and gold.
I tink Ponder an Miss Peterson gonna be looking at the lights in da ceiling quite often today!!!
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
Originally Posted by rkamp

You betcha!!

Pulling for the Vikings so the Niners get a week off.

After last week they need two weeks off or better yet they can call it a season.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: tzone Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
Originally Posted by Horseman
Took another tour of Lambeau in August. Tour guide told us they've had visitors from 28 countries, all 49 recognized states and Minnesota. Love it. Brother in law from Minn. didn't find it funny....

That's OK....Last time I was there I left an "upper decker" in the woman's john. I thought it was funny until I saw I was the second one to do it in that toilet.
Originally Posted by add

laugh Hahahaha. grin TFF
Originally Posted by teal

AP will get some yards for sure but GB has kept other elite RBs in check -

Like last time they played? #28 hung 200+ on em.

now the game means something so the crowd could be 70% green and gold.

There is no chance of that. 40% MAYBE. and at 40% it'll still be loud for the quackers, but that's all they'll do...Quack.
Originally Posted by tzone

That's OK....Last time I was there I left an "upper decker" in the woman's john. I thought it was funny until I saw I was the second one to do it in that toilet.

No surprise a MN fan spending their time in the ladies room, it's where they draft their WRs.
I didn't think they had any?
Well at least tzone showed up.I bet Bearfat and Ploffy are hiding under the stairs until after the game.
Posted By: ihookem Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
Peterson won't get it with 52 in there. Big difference. Either way GB is playoff bound. they hardly have a dog to fight. Might bring in some 2nd stringers too. If Viking win they go on the road and might have to go back to Green Bay. Not sure though.
Green Bay has a lot to play for. #2 seed

They want and need it to get the bye so Woodson, Jordy, Green, Crabbtree, and Wilson can make sure they're really healthy.
I suppose a guy could find a reason to cheer for the Pack...

LANCASTER, Wis. (AP) -- A Grant County man apparently let the Green Bay Packers' loss to the Arizona Cardinals get the better of him.

Grant County sheriff's officials say the 45-year-old Lancaster man was arrested for domestic abuse after he grabbed his wife around the neck Sunday night. Sheriff's deputies say he told investigators he was ornery over the Packers' 51-45 playoff loss to the Cardinals.

He was taken to the Grant County Jail where he was later released after posting bond.
Posted By: CowboyTim Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12

[Linked Image]

Says it all right there, yup, you betcha... grin

To be fair the Vikes do technically have one NFL championship, but that was in '69, pre-merger and the lost the Super Bowl that year...the Packers have 13 real championships, just saying...
Posted By: CowboyTim Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12

Remind me again who won that game.... whistle
I get a kick out of the tshirts you see when the Packers play at the Metrodome. "Friends don't let friends live in Wisconsin". The Vikes are a horse$hit organization and only they believe they are the Pack's rival. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to tour the Packer Hall of Fame in the lower level of Lambeau. The only time the Vikes have been good in recent history was when they had the Packers ex QB!!
Originally Posted by CowboyTim

Remind me again who won that game.... whistle

Go read the rest of the post. The question wasn't about who won the game. It was about how well GB stops big runners....but with all that Miller Lite you've had already you'll probably piss the couch before the game starts. laugh
I'm ready for the game...

[Linked Image]
Lil sophisticated fer football Sunday no??!
All alcohol puts miles on your liver, why put the miles on in a Pinto (Miller/Bud/Coors) when you can put them on in a Bently (craft beer)?
Mmmhh. I've got no argument for that justification. Carry on.
Posted By: BrentD Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
All alcohol puts miles on your liver, why put the miles on in a Pinto (Miller/Bud/Coors) when you can put them on in a Bently (craft beer)?

Pintos get 2-3x better mileage out of your liver than Bentlys I'll stick with the Bently however (currently, Big Sky Powderh Hound).

Not about the number of miles driven but HOW they're driven...
Crap. Bears win.
Posted By: sandcritter Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
Not about the number of miles driven but HOW they're driven...

Driving Leinenkugel's today, then. Thank God it's "imported" down here.

GB should prevail, but gut says "Chit, hold on, the intangibles are against us".

Go Pack, Go!
'Nuther infamous Packer fan/Cheeshead *sigh*

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,260242,00.html

Wisconsin Man Sentenced to Probation for Having Sex With Dead Deer

Associated Press
A 20-year-old Superior man received probation after he was convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer.

He was also found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and two years of extended supervision on that charge as well as six years of probation for taking and driving a vehicle without the owner's consent.

Lets see your dance now Raji.
Posted By: nsaqam Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
Blair "Money" Walsh is quite simply the man!
Takes some stones to go on 4th - 11 no matter who you're playing.
Posted By: whipholt_wahoo Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
Originally Posted by Huntz
Well at least tzone showed up.I bet Bearfat and Ploffy are hiding under the stairs until after the game.

I had better things to do till game time.

Or shortage of neurons.
Better choice.

Naw - Mike just realized that Dom has no answer for the defense to do it's job. No sense putting them on the field.
Well, the Pack D worked there, and now a good return too. Vikes will have to bear down now. At least the Pack is handicapped at fieldgoals.
Harris should be starting above Grant. He has as much speed and more power. I like the kid.
Damn, now they are in range - even for their kicker...
Here comes the Pack.
Jennings with a rare bobbled ball.
Originally Posted by fluffy

I had better things to do till game time.

Finally! Me and Brent couldn't hold the off by ourselves for much longer. laugh
Yeah - can't remember the last time I've seen him do that when he's had such a good shot at the catch.
Well, they finally got their 6. 12 plays to go 42 yds. At least they had to work for it.

Come on AP!
Ponder almost got killed there.
Damn Ponder! That was an amazing hit on Ponder and a damn lucky catch for the Vikes
And the ref's blew that one.
Well it as almost a catch - close enough though.
Man....he just doesn't go down.

I'd hate to see that load coming at me and know he wasn't going out of bounds no matter what.
Yes!!!
I'm starting to really like that Wright kid!!
TOUCHDOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm starting to really like that Wright kid!!

You and me both!
Here comes the Vikes prevent that just never works.
He could have hit that from 65 I bet.
No the Packers will blow this.

They're garbage and have been all year. 11-5 by the end of the day with only 2 wins over playoff teams.

Vikings at GB
Texans at Hou

2 wins - that's it. One and done in the playoffs - again. Dom Capers MUST go as does Campen but they won't. And Packer fan will be forced to deal with mediocrity again.
Why does Crosby have to suddenly find his foot NOW??
C'mon Vikings, more of the same in the second half.

All too often they just don't play well in the second half.
I agree, the second half seems to be their Achilles. If AP can break a good run early, then they may be able to hold on. This won't be a walk for GB and if the Vikes do win, a hell of a lot of talking heads will be served crow for dinner.
Originally Posted by add
'Nuther infamous Packer fan/Cheeshead *sigh*

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,260242,00.html

Wisconsin Man Sentenced to Probation for Having Sex With Dead Deer

Associated Press
A 20-year-old Superior man received probation after he was convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer.

He was also found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and two years of extended supervision on that charge as well as six years of probation for taking and driving a vehicle without the owner's consent.

Probably learned that on a Montana hunt!@!!
We got you right were we want to.This is all a plan.Now that my point spread for the first half is right,they can go in for the kill!!!!
Originally Posted by nsaqam
TOUCHDOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All across Packerland wives and girlfriends just quietly stepped out the back door and pulled out of the driveway...
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
Of course, in typical fashion, the Sleezeheads are not talking much smack when they're team's playing from behind........
And you were too scared to open your trap BEFORE your team was ahead...
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Of course, in typical fashion, the Sleezeheads are not talking much smack when they're team's playing from behind........

Try to show a little class,

Last I heard there is 4 quarters to a game.
Posted By: whipholt_wahoo Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
and now something that is important
"Obama wants gun violence measures passed next year, voices doubts about armed school guards"

WASHINGTON - Recalling the shooting rampage that killed 20 first graders as the worst day of his presidency, President Barack Obama pledged to put his "full weight" behind legislation aimed at preventing gun violence.

Obama voiced skepticism about the National Rifle Association's proposal to put armed guards in schools following the Dec. 14 tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. The president made his comments Saturday in an interview that aired Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Instead, the president vowed to rally the American people around an agenda to limit gun violence, adding that he still supports increased background checks and bans on assault weapons and high-capacity bullet magazines. He left no doubt it will be one of his top priorities next year.

"It is not enough for us to say, `This is too hard so we're not going to try,'" Obama said.

"I think there are a vast majority of responsible gun owners out there who recognize that we can't have a situation in which somebody with severe psychological problems is able to get the kind of high capacity weapons that this individual in Newtown obtained and gun down our kids," he added. "And, yes, it's going to be hard."

The president added that he's ready to meet with Republicans and Democrats, anyone with a stake in the issue.

The schoolhouse shootings, coming as families prepared for the holidays, have elevated the issue of gun violence to the forefront of public attention. Six adult staff members were also killed at the elementary school. Shooter Adam Lanza committed suicide, apparently as police closed in. Earlier, he had killed his mother at the home they shared.

The tragedy immediately prompted calls for greater gun controls. But the NRA is strongly resisting those efforts, arguing instead that schools should have armed guards for protection. Some gun enthusiasts have rushed to buy semiautomatic rifles of the type used by Lanza, fearing sales may soon be restricted.

Obama seemed unimpressed by the NRA proposal. "I am skeptical that the only answer is putting more guns in schools," he said. "And I think the vast majority of the American people are skeptical that that somehow is going to solve our problem."

The president said he intends to press the issue with the public.

"The question then becomes whether we are actually shook up enough by what happened here that it does not just become another one of these routine episodes where it gets a lot of attention for a couple of weeks and then it drifts away," Obama said. "It certainly won't feel like that to me. This is something that - you know, that was the worst day of my presidency. And it's not something that I want to see repeated."

Separately, a member of the president's cabinet said Sunday that rural America may be ready to join a national conversation about gun control. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the debate has to start with respect for the Second Amendment right to bear arms and recognition that hunting is a way of life for millions of Americans.

But Vilsack said Newtown has changed the way people see the issue. "I really believe that this is a different circumstance and a different situation," Vilsack said on CNN.

Vilsack said he thinks it's possible for Americans to come together. "It's potentially a unifying conversation," he said. "The problem is that these conversations are always couched in the terms of dividing us. This could be a unifying conversation, and Lord knows we need to be unified."

Besides passing gun violence legislation, Obama also listed deficit reduction and immigration as top priorities for 2013. A big deficit reduction deal with Republicans proved elusive this month, and Obama is now hoping Senate Democratic and Republican leaders salvage a scaled-back plan that avoids tax increases for virtually all Americans."

Keep it on a different thread. Plenty of that to read if we want.
HELL of a play by Jennings.
Can't get more open than that.
Could someone on defense please be at least withing 25 yards of a receiver?

Is that really asking too much?
Vikings MUST respond with a long touchdown drive or we'll be playing off of our back foot for the remainder of the game.
Vikings MUST respond with a long touchdown drive or we'll be playing off of our back foot for the remainder of the game.

Got that right. I don't need the anxiety either...
AP2K!!!
Congrats to AP on 2k!

Classy guy, glad he got it. Now if they'd just pull him for the rest of the game....

Heyward almost got an INT. He should be DROY - never given up a TD, never been called for PI, over 10 passes defended and 6 INT's as a rookie.
Dumb, dumb penalty. Even IF it shouldn't have been called, don't put yourself in that situation.
I didn't get to see it, was topping off my beer.
Posted By: brinky72 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
Harris is just hammering it
Harris has power, speed and vision. I like the kid.
Viking football!!!
Fun game!
I need more beer.
the Vikes are playing like they want it.

Even if they lose today, they are a better team than Chicago and have a better chance at winning a playoff game than the Bears.

Originally Posted by BrentD
the Vikes are playing like they want it.

Even if they lose today, they are a better team than Chicago and have a better chance at winning a playoff game than the Bears.

Agreed. Bears are not good.
Suddenly!!! The Vikes have receivers!!! How did that happen?
Vikings will be getting that ball back.
Too close to call on that one, but I'd say fumble.
Vikings will be getting that ball back.

They certainly should!
Yup, I hope AP's ankle or knee is okay. Looked like he was in trouble with his right foot underneath
Too close to call on that one, but I'd say fumble.

Right knee down well before the ball came out.
When the Vikes get the ball back, will the penalty give them a first down?
Penalty is against MN
I saw something else in that play. Obviously the refs saw someting else and there goes AP!
AP only 64 yards from record.

C'mon AP!
Williams is soft.
Williams is soft.

I'll let you tell him that smile smile smile
Yeah!!!
I will - nice thing about GB, you run into them sooner or later.
I think Ponder really wanted to run that one in himself.
6 points for AP!!
Posted By: 375fan Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
Packers have a defense? Better get one or they won't go far in the playoffs.
It's certainly possible. I hope he gets it. I'm glad he got 2000. That's a big deal on it's own.
Go Pack Go!
*belch*

Details about arrests, ejections and other data from Packers� home games over the past two seasons and the current one.

2010 (10 games) 2011 (11 games) 2012 (10 games)
Arrests 82 75 74

Ejections 277 285 282

Highest blood-alcohol content 0.297 0.314 0.253

Suspects believed to be drinking 81 (99%) 68 (91%) N/A laugh

Source: Press-Gazette Media analysis
I think they said AP is only the 7th player to rush for 2K.
Pretty elite company.
I think Ponder really wanted to run that one in himself.

I think he easily could have.
If he can break one more long one, he's got a real shot.
White Lighting!
Wow what a throw.

Here they come again.
that's our ball.
Nope... ground knocked it out.
nope - knee was down
If they don't turn that over - it's BS
That should be overturned....I hope not though. grin
I think one will go back to the Pack.

It'll be overturned.
Packers ball on the goal line.
That's a TD
Probably.
Bogus on the touchdown.
I don't get the penalty for throwing the flag.

Seems like BS to me but it's happened before this year.
Well it was a TD - all he has to do is break the plane, which did, as his knee was going down before the ball came out.

Don't understand the rule etc.
The penalty is a stupid rule that won't last until next year. But that is the rule and GB broke it.
Getting chippy out there.
Posted By: 79S Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
You Vikings fans man I feel for you and that [bleep] qb you have... Oh Arron Rogers is a bit#h too..
Packers starting to feel a momentum shift - just a little.
And Minnesota starts to implode
Posted By: Kentucky_Windage Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/30/12
Wow, self destruct by penalties...
"Common violations include Packer fans urinating or defecating in sinks due to long restroom lines."
Yep more like falling apart sh$t...
Originally Posted by add
"Common violations include Packer fans urinating or defecating in sinks due to long restroom lines."

Don't hate just because Viking fans have to sit to pee.
Posted By: nsaqam Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Harrison Smith is going to be good for a very long time.
Posted By: Teal Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Jennings has been shakin and baking all day.
Posted By: tzone Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
There's the Vikes we knew would be along soon!
No one's more shocked at made FG's than Mason Crosby.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
The Refs are not calling all the penalties on the Vikes. Tied with Field Goal!
Tackle Adrian & give Rodgers another shot! Go Pack!!! Make em come to the Lambeau Field, Hell on Ice ! Damn it! Good throw by Vikes. Packers need to buy a dadgum Defense!
And that's the Packers' D summed up.

Give up big plays after big play.
Posted By: BrentD Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Ponder seems to have an answer to Rodger's rainbow, and another 10 for AP
No one's more shocked at made FG's than Mason Crosby.

grin
Posted By: 79S Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Jesus how do Vikings fans make it year to year sh$t
A lot of beer.
Posted By: Kentucky_Windage Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
REALLY stupid penalty.
True fans make it because we're true fans.
Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage
REALLY stupid penalty.

Should have been off setting Penalties! Pack is getting screwed again mad
And another YEAH!
CRAP!!!
Matthews going out will do no good for the Packers D.
Posted By: whipholt_wahoo Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
cart off the claymaker....TOUCHDOWN!
how did he get that ball?1
This is a roller coaster of a game...
Fun game.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage
REALLY stupid penalty.

Should have been off setting Penalties! Pack is getting screwed again mad

Wrong!

Obvious penalty on the Pack and no penalty called on the stuff after the play.
Good call on the ref's part.
I'd like to say congrats to AP and his records.

Congrats to MN for beating GB for the first time in Fraiser's tenure.

I guess, given how it goes, we'll see MN next week in Green Bay, where I completely expect GB to blow it again.
SACK!!
I'd like to say congrats to AP and his records.

Congrats to MN for beating GB for the first time in Fraiser's tenure.

I guess, given how it goes, we'll see MN next week in Green Bay, where I completely expect GB to blow it again.

I appreciate the thought but it's more than a bit premature as long as Rodgers is on the field.

This game's far from over dude.
Posted By: add Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Crap.

This game will just seal Ponder as the starter for next season.

Blech.
This game is over. Packers will NOT win.
If you retaliate after the play, it's not a free cheap shot. You should be penalized for being dumb enough to retaliate! Players know better than that crap. It just shows your an ass & the other player goaded you into the retaliation.

If you want to play fair? That's the Rules. Read em and weep.
That was an iffy int. grounding...or lack there of call.
Posted By: byc Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
One heck of a catch by Boykin! Dang!
The Packers player was just as at fault as the Vikings player.

Good non-call.
Harrison Smith is a monster. No fear on that guy.

Guy was within 5 yards and the pass went to the LOS.

Griffen is lucky he wasn't penalized for hands to the face.
Pack is getting some help from the refs now.
Boy these refs suck a$$
This game is over. Packers will NOT win.

Far, far, far, from over.

Within 5 yards of what? That ball wasn't within 15 yards of anyone.
Those were legit DPI's - get over it.

Within 5 yards of what? That ball wasn't within 15 yards of anyone.

Watch it again #84 DJ Williams, TE was within 5 yards.

Agreed.

Hate when folks blame the refs.
Really is a great game.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Awesome game.

Agreed.

I didn't, get over it.
No... awesome would be the cowgirls getting beaten like a red headed stepchild.
This is easily the best game of the day, even if you aren't a Vikes or Packers fan.
Well Viking fans its all on your QB

Agreed.

I didn't, get over it.

Rather arrogant to think I was talking to you...
This is easily the best game of the day, even if you aren't a Vikes or Packers fan.

Agreed - so far but the better game is a Romo pick six to lose the game to Washington.

That would be awesome...
Yes it is a darn good game! I'm a AFC guy so whoever the NFC sends to the Super Bowl will lose to the broncos
AP needs a 50 Td run about now.
Originally Posted by 79S

As I've said all year, Ponder is horrible.
Originally Posted by 79S

Not really. One more long run by AP would do it, and it isn't an unreasonable possibility either.

It's exciting, that's for sure!
A 70yd TD run by AP would suit me fine.

Agreed - so far but the better game is a Romo pick six to lose the game to Washington.

That would be awesome...

I concur...

Rather arrogant to think I was talking to you...

Probably. Get over it. wink
Originally Posted by 79S

sick
Originally Posted by 79S

As I've said all year, Ponder is horrible.

Ponder has played well today.
The balls Ponder throw's really don't have much zip on them. I thought they liked him because of his arm strength?

Ponder has played well today.

I would agree to an extent. Well for how he normally plays but pretty average otherwise.
How many yards does AP need to get "the record?"
Nevermind, just saw 39
Told you the game was over.
one more chance for AP
!!!!!!!!
Gotta be close now!
9 yards from the record!
Damn! I really wanted that more than the playoff!!!

If the Vikes can win this game, AP HAS to be the MVP

YEAH!
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Wow. The purple team won.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VIKINGS WIN!!!!!

I agree! But still a remarkable season for sure.
Congrats Vikings. See you next week. Bring cold weather gear.
Holy smokes best game I seen in awhile... Missed it by 9yds AP becoming one my favorites very humble man...
Frickin Field Goal. Packs D better get their [bleep] together & learn to tackle before the Real Playoffs! BTW, Congrats to Peterson! Glad he beat Dickerson's record!

yep
Posted By: Powerguy Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Would have loved to see AP get the record, class act.
9 yards ?

damn
Congrats Vikings. See you next week. Bring cold weather gear.

and your liver,or whats left of it!!!

I agree! But still a remarkable season for sure.

Agree, complete turnaround from last year!
Posted By: Huntz Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Hell of a game!!!!See ya next week in OUR HOUSE!!!!
Damn good game and now Chicago can clean out their lockers for the season... I feel SOOOOO bad about that - not.
Posted By: goalie Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
AP was pure class. Pam Oliver had to tell him that he was only 9 yards shy, and he didn't pout, just said he was happy to play again next week. He said "9 what?" about 3 times before he realized what she was telling him.

Nice to see that in a pro-athlete these days.
Posted By: handwerk Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Oh baby, we don't have TV, but what game to listen too!
I'd give redneck some real grief...but he's working on one of our rifles.

go vikes
If the Vikes can win this game, AP HAS to be the MVP

YEAH!

He should be. It is difficult to describe to non-medical people exactly how impressive his return from his MCL and ACL is.

That same injury ends any meaningful career for most running backs in the Nfl. To not only come back, but come back like he did is freaking amazing.

AP is all class.

I was very upset at him in 2009 after all the fumbles in the NFCCG, but he blamed himself and probably hasn't had 5 fumbles since.

Nobody works harder in the NFL than he does.
Now time to watch RGIII light up the Cowgirls!

I'm not a Redskins Fan, but I Hate Jerry Jones & Tony Homo! It will serve Jones right to get beat for being too stupid NOT to draft RGIII He should have traded Romo & several players to trade up & Draft RGIII

Hopefully Jones will wise up & draft Johnny Manzell when he comes out of TAMU. Or loose enough games to have the first round draft pick whenever he's eligible to draft. That's a more likely scenario, the way the Cowboys are headed.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
No... We'll see YOU IN YOUR HOUSE! Can't wait to see the Vike's kick some SLEEZEHEAD ARSE two weeks in a row!

Is that the all clear signal for Packer fans' women to leave the safe house and come home?
Posted By: oulufinn Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Dang good game. Pack D needs help, bad! Next week oughta be a better one, with a better ending! Go Pack!
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12

I'm not a Redskins Fan, but I Hate Jerry Jones & Tony Homo! It will serve Jones right to get beat for being too stupid NOT to draft RGIII He should have traded Romo & several players to trade up & Draft RGIII

Hopefully Jones will wise up & draft Johnny Manzell when he comes out of TAMU. Or loose enough games to have the first round draft pick whenever he's eligible to draft. That's a more likely scenario, the way the Cowboys are headed.

Would not have been good to draft Griffin considering how the last Black QB for Dallas turned out.Nothing against Griffin, but as long as Jones is running the show, good QB's should avoid Dallas.
In theory, the Vikings could just put up the same running numbers as the first two games and end up with one guy running for 600 yards against them in one season.

smile
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Would not have been good to draft Griffin considering how the last Black QB for Dallas turned out.Nothing against Griffin, but as long as Jones is running the show, good QB's should avoid Dallas.

So very true! But RGIII's IQ is probably 100 times higher than Quincy Carter's.

Quincy didn't last two weeks on our local Arena Football Team! The idiot got busted smoking pot in the local crack central area 2 weeks after he signed up.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
No... We'll see YOU IN YOUR HOUSE! Can't wait to see the Vike's kick some SLEEZEHEAD ARSE two weeks in a row!

Aint gonna happen.The Pack threw this game to phuc with Da bears ,our true Division Rival. :/The Minn.Folders will do what they do best next week. Go back under the porch till next week.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
I just bet those old grapes were sour anyway.
I wonder how many D-DUBs will be handed out in 'sconny this evening?
Posted By: Horseman Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Let's keep things in perspective. The Vikings have the 2nd best running back season of all time and still can barely make the playoffs. With less carries than Dickerson, A.P.'s only nine yards shy. I've got a lot of respect for the guy but the rest of the team is awful.
Let's keep things in perspective. The Vikings have the 2nd best running back season of all time and still can barely make the playoffs. With less carries than Dickerson, A.P.'s only nine yards shy. I've got a lot of respect for the guy but the rest of the team is awful.

[Linked Image]

Aint gonna happen.The Pack threw this game to phuc with Da bears ,our true Division Rival. :/The Minn.Folders will do what they do best next week. Go back under the porch till next week.

You don't score over 30 points in the NFL and "throw" the game....

Which means the packer's defense sucks moose balls. Big, hairy, sweaty moose balls.

Just say'n....
Your knowledge of balls is humbling. The Packer's D isn't the same without Woodson.
Your knowledge of balls is humbling. The Packer's D isn't the same without Woodson.

I guess I did open myself up to that, didn't I?

But, regardless, if you can't hold the Vikes to less than 28 points, your playoff future looks bleak.....
I agree. We aren't really a powerhouse this year. Have a hard time putting games away.

Yeah the 2nd seed and a bye doesn't mean anything throw the game so the bears do t get in. Makes perfect sense to me...
Since players get paid by the game in the playoffs, do players on a team with a bye lose out? If not (and I imagine that's the case) where does the money come from to pay them?
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12

BWAAA HAW HAWWAAAAA! Thats awesome! I read the entire thread just WAITING for someone to dribble this spew!

ROR!! That is TFF!
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Weather the Vikes win or not next week, I am one happy fan! They did WAY more than expected this year and left us with a great outlook on the future.
Posted By: brinky72 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
I'm a Packer fan through and through but I did want to see AP break the record. The guy is a beast.
Posted By: Colorado1135 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
I grew up in MN, will always have it in my blood so I can never like the packers. both teams played a great game, was a little puzzled on the whole coach challenge when the interception was overturned and ruled a TD. and their excuse was "well we started reviewing it already" so the flag didn't count, yet penalized them 15 yards AFTER the TD. but nitpicking aside, the game was well fought. I seriously thought it would be pushed into OT and the pack would win. I really wanted AP to break the record just because. win or lose next week the vikes had a great season and both teams are great teams, rivalry aside.
Originally Posted by goalie

You don't score over 30 points in the NFL and "throw" the game....

That was the Miller Lite talking. lol. Nobody in the NFL is throwing games.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
It's taken me 12 hours+ to get rid of about 1/10 of my anger at GB for losing to THOSE STUPID-AZZED, POS QUEENS...

Capers should be FIRED - should have been fired two years ago.. And McStupid should maybe spend a couple hours reading the damned rule book so he doesn't toss more STUPID-AZZED red flags when, by doing so he gets a stupid penalty.... And tackling??? WHAT tackling?? Peterson gets a head of steam and defenders are busy playing patacake...

Halfway through the first quarter, I knew the game was history.. Queens run down the field like gazelles and score what, 3 out of three possessions? While GB goes 3-and-out in return.. Game was over - just needed the final score..

The good thing is they don't get a bye - that cost 'em last years' game.. One other good thing is, they get these same POS PURPLE PIZZANT A-HOLES next week at Lambeau.. And the damn score better be about 50-0, Green Bay...

Did I mention I HATE THE QUEENS???? Well, I DO DO DO DO DO!!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
Posted By: deflave Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Why the [bleep] doesn't everybody refer to Griffin, as Griffin?

Travis
Originally Posted by Redneck
It's taken me 12 hours+ to get rid of about 1/10 of my anger

didnt you mean to say it took that long to sober up? laugh
I was thinking I should find something to have done on one of my guns,just so I could bring it over and talk football today!
probably cost double today,though laugh
Originally Posted by deflave
Why the [bleep] doesn't everybody refer to Griffin, as Griffin?

Travis
what do they refer him to?????
Lee, despite your distaste for the Vikings you have to admire how AP came back so strong from what could've and should've been a devastating knee injury.
Nearly 2100 yards less than a year removed from that injury is nearly superhuman.
Not holding out a lot of hope for the Vikings to get past the Packers at Lambeau but this season has already far exceeded my expectations as a Vikings fan.
One of the best fringe benefits of this game is watching all the media experts that gave the Vikes ZERO chance of beating the Pack yesterday and had all but handed the last playoff spot to the Bears (who almost lost to a PATHETIC Lions team).

They will all brush that under the rug quickly, most already have. But they have also started to sell the Vikes short for next week too. Talk about no respect!
It's taken me 12 hours+ to get rid of about 1/10 of my anger at GB for losing to THOSE STUPID-AZZED, POS QUEENS...

Capers should be FIRED - should have been fired two years ago.. And McStupid should maybe spend a couple hours reading the damned rule book so he doesn't toss more STUPID-AZZED red flags when, by doing so he gets a stupid penalty.... And tackling??? WHAT tackling?? Peterson gets a head of steam and defenders are busy playing patacake...

Halfway through the first quarter, I knew the game was history.. Queens run down the field like gazelles and score what, 3 out of three possessions? While GB goes 3-and-out in return.. Game was over - just needed the final score..

The good thing is they don't get a bye - that cost 'em last years' game.. One other good thing is, they get these same POS PURPLE PIZZANT A-HOLES next week at Lambeau.. And the damn score better be about 50-0, Green Bay...

Can you tell us how you REALLY feel????

smile
Posted By: cfran Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Typical whiny Cheesehead fan, nothing more needs to be said.

smile
Not without being permanently banned from this site for using language that would make a 30-year Bosn's mate blush....

Now I gotta wait another week to pop the cork on a bottle 'o bubbly when the stupid-azzed Queens get tossed outta the playoffs on Saturday... I hope somebody stands behind McStupid and kicks him right in the azz when he starts off with run, run, pass BS again... mad

Wonder if that damn dumb Dom will have some tackling dummy practice this week???? Lord knows the defense can sure use it.. Maybe a $1000 fine for every missed tackle on AP.. That might wake up a few players... Specially if it was $10,000/miss...

Originally Posted by cfran
Typical whiny Cheesehead fan, nothing more needs to be said.
This - coming from a 45+ loser team..

But then, I guess I can give you the same rant when (not if) the Queens finally get their sorry azzes back to MN with their tails 'tween their legs ----- AGAIN...

How's that Super Bowl Trohpy case lookin' there, Queens fan????

[Linked Image]

smile
Not without being permanently banned from this site for using language that would make a 30-year Bosn's mate blush....

Now I gotta wait another week to pop the cork on a bottle 'o bubbly when the stupid-azzed Queens get tossed outta the playoffs on Saturday... I hope somebody stands behind McStupid and kicks him right in the azz when he starts off with run, run, pass BS again... mad

Wonder if that damn dumb Dom will have some tackling dummy practice this week???? Lord knows the defense can sure use it.. Maybe a $1000 fine for every missed tackle on AP.. That might wake up a few players... Specially if it was $10,000/miss...

a big part of those "missed" tackles would be the fact that few D-backs want anything at all to do with trying to stop AP running full-speed. Not a damn thing
Posted By: ihookem Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Not that I care, but the Pack is a better team. If the Vikes had an average running back they'd be a 4/12 team. The pack has 2 or 3 decent backs, fair tight ends and how many receivers that are top notch. Redneck is right. Our defense seems afraid to tackle AP. It reminds me when the Pack was afraid of Randy Moss. I don't know why. The Pack has an 80% chance of winning.
Originally Posted by ihookem
Not that I care,
oh please.what a crock.
If the Vikes had an average running back they'd be a 4/12 team.

If you didnt have rogers......?
Not that I care, but the Pack is a better team. If the Vikes had an average running back they'd be a 4/12 team. The pack has 2 or 3 decent backs, fair tight ends and how many receivers that are top notch. Redneck is right. Our defense seems afraid to tackle AP. It reminds me when the Pack was afraid of Randy Moss. I don't know why. The Pack has an 80% chance of winning.

Not just the Packers but every team Minnesota has played AP has run on them. Couldn't have anything to do with AP being an extremely tough and gifted back could it?
You don't gain 2100 yards on the ground if only one team has difficulty tackling AP.
Admit it, he's the best RB the NFL has seen for a very long time.
Originally Posted by fluffy
If the Vikes had an average running back they'd be a 4/12 team.

If you didnt have rogers......?

There is that!
Posted By: cal74 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 12/31/12
Grew up in MN as well and while not a huge football fan, my least favorite team has always been the Packers.

Vikings have always been a disappointment though, enjoyed the game yesterday and my gf was thrilled to death. I can't imagine they'll pull it off next week but I hope I'm wrong.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/02/13
One other good thing is, they get these same POS PURPLE PIZZANT A-HOLES next week at Lambeau.. And the damn score better be about 50-0, Green Bay...

BUT what if it isn't? What if the packers lose in the first round of the playoffs again? What if the Vikings are 2 - 0 against the packers in the playoffs after saturday?

What if the puky packers are sent packin from the playoffs?

What IF???

Will you be like most packer fans and wander around town drunk, dazed and confused in your tattered # 4 house coat with a line drawn through it and brett favre slippers? Talking jibberish to the trees and yelling obscenities at passing motorists that honk at you when they see you pizzing on a fire hydrant? Will you be THAT guy??

Or will you just come on here and rant until either your head explodes or your fingers fall off? crazy

grin
Posted By: tzone Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/02/13
Redneck is right. Our defense seems afraid to tackle AP.

I got a $10 bill for you to stand in frot of that train comin' down the tracks. That cat is afraid of nobody but Chuck Norris but he'd try to run him over out of respect...
Posted By: add Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/02/13
Hooking up some Game Day romance in Green Bay:

[Linked Image]
Good one Big Jelly. TFF. grin
I don't see the Vikes doing much againt the cheddar this weekend. But that said, I didn't think they'd do it last weekend either.

I'm plesantly surprised with the Vikes this year. Hopefully, the continue that this weekend.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/03/13
Like I said. This season has exceeded my expectations by far. I was HOPING for 8 - 8.

Win or lose this weekend. I'm a happy fan!
Posted By: tzone Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/03/13
I won't really be happy until they win a superbowl. The management of this team over the last 35 years has shown me that isn't going to happen in my life time, but I can still hope it does.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/03/13

The Pack has not stopped anyone/team running the ball all year.
I won't really be happy until they win a superbowl. The management of this team over the last 35 years has shown me that isn't going to happen in my life time, but I can still hope it does.

I hear ya quackin big duck. It would be nice to be proven wrong one of these years though! smile
Posted By: Redneck Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/03/13
Originally Posted by Rooster7
One other good thing is, they get these same POS PURPLE PIZZANT A-HOLES next week at Lambeau.. And the damn score better be about 50-0, Green Bay...

BUT what if it isn't? What if the packers lose in the first round of the playoffs again? What if the Vikings are 2 - 0 against the packers in the playoffs after saturday?

What if the puky packers are sent packin from the playoffs?

What IF???

Will you be like most packer fans and wander around town drunk, dazed and confused in your tattered # 4 house coat with a line drawn through it and brett favre slippers? Talking jibberish to the trees and yelling obscenities at passing motorists that honk at you when they see you pizzing on a fire hydrant? Will you be THAT guy??

Or will you just come on here and rant until either your head explodes or your fingers fall off? crazy

grin
Hey, at the start of this seasson I predicted the Pack would be 8-8.... I wuz wrong.. And I don't care if they go 2-14 as long as the two wins are against the detested Queens..

There's just something about that team that causes my blood pressure to spike at 400/250...

Redneck is right. Our defense seems afraid to tackle AP.

I got a $10 bill for you to stand in front of that train comin' down the tracks. That cat is afraid of nobody but Chuck Norris but he'd try to run him over out of respect...
No argument from me on that one. The key is stopping him at the line before he gets a full head of steam.. If that damn dumb Dom would only figure that out the Pack might hold AP to around 100 yards..

But then - we have that damn dumb Dom...

I wonder if McStupid's read the rule book re: red flags this last week? Nothin' more embarrassing than having the stupid-azzed coach get flagged for his own stupidity... mad
Posted By: Mako25 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/03/13
Packers go the NFC Championship game.

You read it here first.

Pack has a history of making Viking Hall of Famers, AP is just the latest iteration - and one that is truly fun to watch, even as I'm wincing doing it. The man is what sports is about.
I saw AP on Sports Center saying he wants to run back kicks and play defense on the special teams in this game. lol
He is what sports is about.

I can recognize that, even though I hope the Packers whip 'im at every meeting.

Give Peterson his due, dedicated - to winning as a team.
Posted By: cfran Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/03/13
Sure the key is stopping him at the line, problem is there isn't a team that can do that on every play. Dumb comment really, the guy is super human and he will get his yards agaisnt everyone, including the PAC.
Posted By: add Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/03/13
Not sure Peterson has even fully regained (post surgery) his top end speed yet.
That was after Harris took a helmet dive at AP's knee knocking him out for a few games. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I love Shaincoe's reaction to that!

Originally Posted by cfran
Sure the key is stopping him at the line, problem is there isn't a team that can do that on every play. Dumb comment really, the guy is super human and he will get his yards agaisnt everyone, including the PAC.
Never said 'every play'... Just that the key to limiting his yards are to meet him at the line of scrimmage..

Keep doin' that and you'll keep AP to about 100 yards..

As to 'dumb comment' - that's hilarious, comin' from a Queens fan..

Hey, at the start of this seasson I predicted the Pack would be 8-8.... I wuz wrong.. And I don't care if they go 2-14 as long as the two wins are against the detested Queens..

There's just something about that team that causes my blood pressure to spike at 400/250...

Ha ha and that is what makes the rivalry so great! Nothing wrong with passionate fans and a little ribbing. Some take it way too far however. It is afterall, just a game.
Posted By: cfran Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/03/13
Ok, we'll see how that goes for you.

I don't predict a Vikes win but am thinking it'll be a close game.
I'm predicting a Vikes win.

34-24

AP busts off 250. GB can't tackle. They look like a bunch of [bleep] out there.
Vikes won't even find the end zone, Pack by a wide margin.

They look like a bunch of [bleep] out there.

They?

Must be in reference to grown men wearing purple.
Originally Posted by Mako25
Vikes won't even find the end zone, Pack by a wide margin.

They look like a bunch of [bleep] out there.

They?

Must be in reference to grown men wearing purple.

Speaking of uniforms, shouldn't the Pack update theirs? The look like a bunch of [bleep]...from the '60s! grin
Posted By: BrentD Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/03/13
I'm predicting that win or lose, I'm going to have a great time and down a few good brews while watching.

As to 'dumb comment' - that's hilarious, comin' from a Queens fan..

Rrright...
[Linked Image] [/quote]
The forecast for Saturday is 26/15 with no snow.

Gonna be good conditions.

For an outdoors team. wink
Originally Posted by Raeford

For an outdoors team. wink

You mean for a RUNNING team.
Luckily,
AP took a fairly good beating last Sunday while carrying the Vikes on his back and now has a short week to get prepared to go at it again. One can hope that he is not quite 100%[maybe in AP's case one can hope he's not 50%] smile
Posted By: BlackFrog Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/03/13
Mid-20's temps, full-tilt playoff atmosphere, in Lambeau Field.
....and you have Ponder as the QB.

I'm quite happy with those odds. smile

Now THATS laughable!!

409 yards against one team in one year. That has to be a record. It'll be close to 600 on Sunday morning.
They're will be riots at half time in the stands. Heard on the radio that ALL alcohol sales will be cut off at halftime.
Could get downright dangerous.
Originally Posted by BlackFrog

* After winning the first 11 playoff games in Lambeau history, the Packers are 2-4 over their past six.

During that stretch, the only team the Packers have defeated is the Seattle Seahawks -- who have won one road playoff game in the history of their franchise.
* < < < LOL

They're will be riots at half time in the stands. Heard on the radio that ALL alcohol sales will be cut off at halftime.
LMAO.. Like THAT'LL stop any Packers fan.. Heck, they already consumed more in the parking lot BEFORE the game than you can buy inside.. laugh laugh laugh

Now THATS laughable!!
Not if it's done correctly..

409 yards against one team in one year. That has to be a record.
I would have no idea where to look and see. Teal seems to be the stats man.. smile
It'll be close to 600 on Sunday morning.
Might be - might not.. IF they can keep him to around 100 yards I think GB wins..

Ponder's got a sore elbow I hear - hope that helps us a bit too..
* After winning the first 11 playoff games in Lambeau history, the Packers are 2-4 over their past six.

During that stretch, the only team the Packers have defeated is the Seattle Seahawks -- who have won one road playoff game in the history of their franchise. * < < < LOL

Yeah, you found out first hand the gut-wrenching, season-ending stupidity of Favre as well, didn't you?
How did that work out for ya?

When Favre was a Viqueen and threw that interception against the Saints to LOSE the chance at the Superbowl... now that was delicious.
Originally Posted by add

During that stretch, the only team the Packers have defeated is the Seattle Seahawks -- who have won one road playoff game in the history of their franchise.
* < < < LOL

Well, since Superbowls are played at a neutral site these numbers are a bit skewed.
How have the Vikes faired in THAT category of late errrrr ever? whistle

During that stretch, the only team the Packers have defeated is the Seattle Seahawks -- who have won one road playoff game in the history of their franchise. * < < < LOL

Yeah, you found out first hand the gut-wrenching, season-ending stupidity of Favre as well, didn't you?

When Favre was a Viqueen and threw that interception against the Saints to LOSE the chance at the Superbowl... now that was delicious.

I'll give credit where credit is due. That was the worst pass in NFL history. What a dumbass.
I was laughing hysterically and dancing with glee in my living room. smile
Favre's dumbass pass against the Giants is number TWO on the alltime list.

What a maroon.
Agreed, some things I'd rather not remember....
Favre's dumbass pass against the Giants is number TWO on the alltime list.

What a maroon.

grin

Luckily,
AP took a fairly good beating last Sunday while carrying the Vikes on his back and now has a short week to get prepared to go at it again. One can hope that he is not quite 100%[maybe in AP's case one can hope he's not 50%] smile

You don't know AP very well do you?

grin
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/03/13
Luckily,

grin
+1
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/03/13
I don't care who wins I just want to see Rogers get the rat smack put on him.
Posted By: tzone Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13
LMAO.. Like THAT'LL stop any Packers fan.. Heck, they already consumed more in the parking lot BEFORE the game than you can buy inside.. laugh laugh laugh

Yeah, that's pretty much what they were saying on the radio. Why at 1/2 time? They'll be well lit by game time. grin

Quote:
409 yards against one team in one year. That has to be a record.
I would have no idea where to look and see. Teal seems to be the stats man..

I tried to find it and I couldn't. Teal probably knows.

... my parent's basement...
Posted By: BrentD Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13

I'll give credit where credit is due. That was the worst pass in NFL history. What a dumbass.

On the other hand, w/o Favre that year, the Vikes would have been sitting at home watching. He was an awesome quarterback and I'll be happy when he goes into the Hall in Viking purple.
That would be awesome. grin
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13
My only comment regarding Pack/Viking games, I luv the smack talk... C-ya Sat night.

[side note] The Boss is a Bears fan, turns out the Company x-mas party is this Saturday,,,,,,,,,,at 7 frekin P.M.

I smell a conspiracy.
Hahaha....I do too. He wants all the door prizes.
That would be awesome. grin

it would and while I don't expect it, the love that Packer fans don't have for him is amazing and who knows? He is welcome at my fire any day.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13
Why at 1/2 time? They'll be well lit by game time. grin

The other reason is to hold the fights afterward to a minimum - fights that most likely wouldn't occur except for the totally obnoxious, raucous Queens fans that are normally about as civil as a rabid coon... smile

Can't recall if the vendors at Lambeau even stock any of that Grain Belt swill...

laugh laugh
Posted By: Mako25 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13
Would it be homophobic to refuse to serve alcohol to adults wearing purple? (never mind, the answer is obvious).
Posted By: Raeford Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13
Luckily,

grin

Nope, can't say as I've ever met him. What's he like away from the field?
Do you hang out with him? grin
Posted By: BlackFrog Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13
Would it be homophobic to refuse to serve alcohol to adults wearing purple? (never mind, the answer is obvious).

I wouldn't call the refusal to serve alcohol to any adults wearing purple as homophobic, I would call that a good idea. smile
Posted By: Cheesehunter Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13

[Linked Image]
On the other hand, w/o Favre that year, the Vikes would have been sitting at home watching. He was an awesome quarterback and I'll be happy when he goes into the Hall in Viking purple.

in Viking purple

Hahahaha!
Hahahaha!
Hahahaha!
Hahahaha!
Hahahaha!

Posted By: goalie Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13
The guy in the staffing office at Abbott Northwestern hospital is a Packers fan. He had a bet with one of the nurses over the outcome of Sunday's game, and ended up wearing a Vikings Favre jersey at work New Year's Day.

Pretty funny, since the jersey was about 8 sizes too small for him.

Can't recall if the vendors at Lambeau even stock any of that Grain Belt swill...

laugh laugh

Donchu worry. We'll bring in our own. smile
I posted these on the other MN vs. GB thread but they need to be here too. Enjoy.

How many Packer fans does it take to change a light bulb?
Three. One to change the bulb and 2 to tell everyone how good the old bulb was.

Why is it so hard for a Packer fan to eat a banana?
They can't find the zipper.

What's the difference between a Packer fan and a baby?
The baby will stop whining after a while.

Why do Packer fans smell so bad?
So blind people can hate the too.

Did you hear about the fire at the Green Bay Library?
Both books were burned and one of them hadn't even been colored in yet.

and the best joke of all
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jaydub in wi Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13
Why at 1/2 time? They'll be well lit by game time. grin

The other reason is to hold the fights afterward to a minimum - fights that most likely wouldn't occur except for the totally obnoxious, raucous Queens fans that are normally about as civil as a rabid coon... smile

laugh laugh

No they don't. They had miller products at $6 ish per 16 oz bottle. I got a FREE ticket for saturday's game, will let you know current prices.
Miller products should be free. 'cept High Life.
Ya know, I never heard how the queens fixed their flat-tire stadium, did they use a band-aid on the roof?

New roof.
What do the Metrodome, and the 2012 Vikings have in common?

grin grin grin grin

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=nnLUEBSFXZc&feature=fvwp[/video]
New roof.

Good grief, they put a new roof a FOOTBALL stadium, yet spend a fortune on a new baseball stadium with no roof.
...bet that's a ton of fun to play baseball outdoors in early May in MN.

And people wonder why we make fun of Minnesota....

May is beautiful in MN. Early April can be a bittch for playing baseball though.

They should leave the friggen roof off the new stadium.
Cheesehunter, that video of you is hilarious. Looks like you had a bite of some really bad cheese. Well, prepare for some more on Saturday night!
TZ,
You will have your beer-curling elbow all warmed up and ready by Saturday night I hope. I'll be curling something better than Grain Belts, but I might have to go out and get a couple just for old-times sake. I think Wisconsin beers will be off the menu on Saturday however.

Posted By: Raeford Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13
Go Pack!
Imperative that training start young, just required. grin

In this fine example, you'll notice a concerned, responsible adult, trying to set the youngster on a path towards success.

Awwww, this little girl will be crying her eyes out again Saturday night.
...that is funny.... "all of them are the same..."

Little girl, if you're going to be silly enough to be a Viqueens fan, get used to it.
New roof.

Good grief, they put a new roof a FOOTBALL stadium, yet spend a fortune on a new baseball stadium with no roof.
...bet that's a ton of fun to play baseball outdoors in early May in MN.

And people wonder why we make fun of Minnesota....

New roof was insurance money.

have you ever been to the "baseball stadium" of field as non-packer fans call it?

It's beautiful. Baseball is great to watch there.

The football stadium has a roof because of the legislature, not the owner. He doesn't want on the new place but Crazy Eyes Dayton says he has to.
TZ,
You will have your beer-curling elbow all warmed up and ready by Saturday night I hope. I'll be curling something better than Grain Belts, but I might have to go out and get a couple just for old-times sake. I think Wisconsin beers will be off the menu on Saturday however.

I have some Guinness and Hoegarrden ready for the game.
Baseball is not great to watch in late April at 35 degrees with occassional light rain.

It is miserable.

Ever been to Miller Park in Milwaukee? I'm not a big baseball fan, but THAT is a gorgeous stadium. And a pleasure to be there no matter WHAT the weather is outside.

Football should be played outside.
Baseball = inside on crappy days, outside on nice days.

that's the way is should be, and the way it is in The Promised Land Of The Cheesehead. smile
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13
TZ,

I will be enjoying Grain Belt Premium. Thats fancy compared to the cheap WI beers that I normally drink. wink
Baseball is not great to watch in late April at 35 degrees with occassional light rain.

It is miserable.

Ever been to Miller Park in Milwaukee? I'm not a big baseball fan, but THAT is a gorgeous stadium. And a pleasure to be there no matter WHAT the weather is outside.
Agreed.. Been there twice, but you should be one of the "rich" to go there.. Ticket prices - geez...

that's the way is should be, and the way it is in The Promised Land Of The Cheesehead. smile
True dat..
TZ,

I will be enjoying Grain Belt Premium. Thats fancy compared to the cheap WI beers that I normally drink. wink
LMAO..

If GBP is your top-shelf swill, you go right ahead and imbibe.. IMHO they should be sued for false advertising..

It is miserable.

I've been to Miller park. It's a doesn't hold a candle to Target field, which was voted the number ONE venue in all of sports.

You need to visit. It'd change yer opinion.

It is miserable.

Yes, I have. Nowhere near the place Target Field is. Sorry.

Lambeau, I will admit is what the other staidums should strive for. NOW! It was a dump of a pole building with a field in it.
Queens fans,
Right now, nfl network has the story of the 2010 superbowl winning packers. Great stuff

...tell me that when it is a windy 35 degrees with light rain while trying to watch a baseball game!!! wink
TZ,

LMAO..

If GBP is your top-shelf swill, you go right ahead and imbibe.. IMHO they should be sued for false advertising..

Never said it was my top shelf but it certainly isn't a bad beer. I broke it out for the last game and it had good results so I'm sticking with it. smile

I'll enjoy that while you enjoy your Old Mil red can.
Originally Posted by jaydub in wi
Queens fans,
Right now, nfl network has the story of the 2010 superbowl winning packers. Great stuff

See posting from earlier today...
How many Packer fans does it take to change a light bulb?
Three. One to change the bulb and 2 to tell everyone how good the old bulb was.

...tell me that when it is a windy 35 degrees with light rain while trying to watch a baseball game!!! wink

I will. All day long. It doesn't rain in Millywalkie in April/May?
Moss was a prima donna head case...but that was hilarious! lol
Not with the roof closed and it is toasty warm and dry inside!

Just for old time's sake for you viqueen fans:
When I was there the roof was leaking like sieve dude.

Miller Park can't touch Target Field. Bottom line. Not even an argument.
I think those were Minnesota tears of jealousy in your eyes my friend! smile
Nope. I like the brewers. They can't win but I like em anyway. The stadium WAS the nicest I've seen...was. wink
Just another fun Viqueen moment.
I vividly remember this one- I was actually travelling for work in Minnesota that week.
Some little town out in the middle of nowhere, can't even remember the name.
It was a Monday Night game Packers vs Viqueens so I had to find a local establishment to watch the game, it was filled with viqueen fans of course.
I kept my mouth shut and was pretty quiet the entire game, until the very end in overtime......
Not with the roof closed and it is toasty warm and dry inside!

Just for old time's sake:

I don't know if that is my favorite play or when their kicker missed the field goal in the 1998 NFC championship game. Think it was Gary Anderson
Originally Posted by jaydub in wi

I don't know if that is my favorite play or when their kicker missed the field goal in the 1998 NFC championship game. Think it was Gary Anderson

ya mean his first miss in two years?!? smile
here's a nice reminder:
Posted By: add Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13
Dennis Green was a dolt.

Brian Billick, as OC, gave him the most explosive offense the NFL had ever seen.
They blew out opponents all year.

So Green has them take a friggen knee with time to play before the half in that game!
Yep, Green turned coward in that game.
And pretty much got run out on a rail before his epic failure to try and take over ownership of the team. Good 'ol Red couldn't ship him out fast enough.
A familiar unease is about. It always starts the same, with a nagging feeling of unrest. In time, a tightening of the throat's muscles begins - slowly, unnoticeable to any but the afflicted. The tightening intensifies, gradually at first, but with every passing second gathers the energy of a lightning strike. Then, as the Vikings's playoff game winds to it's close, there's no hiding it, even an uninterested observer can't help Ponder why grown men, wearing purple, are doubled-over in anguish, clutching at their own throats.

But Viking fans know. It's that old, familiar, assured Vikings' Choke - once again. Two reasons for grown men to wear purple; signify sexual preference, and identify a choker - the Vikings colors, are earned.

grin
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13
Go Vikes.
Naw.Doesn't happen here much. Most outside of WI know there's more to life than a football game... At least there is outside of WI.

grin

But I do enjoy the back and forth banter with the cheddar heads. Moreso because the Vikings will probably lose, and are expected too, but if they don't the reaction from the (booger)green and gold is usually priceless.
Add to that, the fact that most Vikings fans are happy with the unexpected turn around this young team has made, the quality of our draft picks and a more promising future. Win or lose, its been a good season.

Sorry to disappoint!

wink
Speakin' of green and gold - I'll be pullin' for two teams wearin' those colors this weekend. The first of course, is obvious, but the second actually holds more personal interest for me. North Dakota State's Bisons are in a rematch of last years FCS Championship with Sam Houston State, in a game in Frisco, TX, tomorrow.

The Bison are defending champs, having beaten the Bearkats in the same venue last year. Starting for the third year now at defensive end for the Bison is a friend of my son's. I've known the young man since he was knee high to me (which in his case was shortly after birth). Wears #96, and has many accolades from his tenure with the team. He's solid muscle, bullet-fast, and anchors the top-ranked defense in the country.

Ricky Hagen is his name - best of luck Ricky!

GO BISON!
Posted By: add Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/04/13
Yep.

I'll be rootin purple but if I was bettin' money; it would be the Pack.

Think this game will have more to do with the Vike's secondary than with Peterson.
Posted By: Mako25 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/05/13
A Viking football fan was almost killed in a tragic horse accident. He fell from the horse and was nearly trampled to death.

Thank God the manager of the K-Mart came out and unplugged it.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/05/13
Speakin' of green and gold - I'll be pullin' for two teams wearin' those colors this weekend. The first of course, is obvious, but the second actually holds more personal interest for me. North Dakota State's Bisons are in a rematch of last years FCS Championship with Sam Houston State, in a game in Frisco, TX, tomorrow.

The Bison are defending champs, having beaten the Bearkats in the same venue last year. Starting for the third year now at defensive end for the Bison is a friend of my son's. I've known the young man since he was knee high to me (which in his case was shortly after birth). Wears #96, and has many accolades from his tenure with the team. He's solid muscle, bullet-fast, and anchors the top-ranked defense in the country.

Ricky Hagen is his name - best of luck Ricky!

GO BISON!

Football starts at noon tomorrow in this house. We will be cheering on the Bison and later the Vikings!!

Sounds like half of Fargo is either already in Frisco or is on there way right now. NDSU signed head coach Craig Bohl to an 8 year contract extension the other day! Good news!

Go Bison!
Go Vikes!
I'm only a couple hours from the Frisco stadium, but it's sold out.

Great fan support for the Bison, glad to see it.

Go Bison!

Go Pack

Green and gold, all the way! grin
A Packer fan, a Viking fan, and Kate Upton are sitting together in a train traveling through Switzerland when the train enters a tunnel and the car goes completely dark. There's a kissing noise, and then the sound of a really loud slap. When the train comes out of the tunnel, Kate Upton and the Packer fan are sitting as if nothing had happened, and the Viking fan is holding his slapped face. The Viking fan is thinking, "That Packer fan must have kissed Kate Upton and she swung at him and missed, slapping me instead." Kate Upton is thinking, "That Viking fan must have tried to kiss me, accidentally kissed the Packer, and got slapped for it." And the Packer fan is thinking, "This is great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel, I'll make another kissing noise and slap that Vikings fan again."
Posted By: tzone Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/05/13
I don't know what the rest of your post said. I got lost after Kate Upton.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/05/13
I just want to get lost in Kate Upton.

Everyone should have a dream...
Originally Posted by Kenneth
I just want to get lost in Kate Upton.

You're a packer fan. You "get lost" in any woman!

grin
Posted By: tzone Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/05/13
Sorry, this thread is now useless to me. I cannot stop thinking about Kate Upton.
Posted By: whipholt_wahoo Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/05/13
I look for another game like the last one,a real battle all the way,decided on the last play,may the better team win.

[video:youtube]http://youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=DaPSgjM98Q0[/video]
Posted By: Powerguy Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/05/13
Whats your prediction today Joel?

Im thinking Pack by 9 or better.
This game's in the bag, Packers win big, and here's why:

After watching game film on the Vikes, it's been determined that defenses can tell when a pass play has been called by the Viking offense. As the Vikes break from their offensive huddle - there will be tears in the receivers' eyes.

GO PACK!
Posted By: whipholt_wahoo Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/05/13
im hoping for the best. :-)
We're making an obscene amount of Pronghorn chili and just got back from the likker store.

Gonna be a great day!!
Ponder still questionable to start. Could be Joe Webb. Which could be bad for the Vikes or bad for the fudge. That kid can run like the wind but the playbook will definately shrink with Webb starting.
Ponder is officially OUT.
NFL network just announced Ponder will not start,

Who's Ponder?
Nobody.
Point Guard for the Timberwolves or something?...
Captain of the St Paul roller derby squad.
Posted By: JLeodhas Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/05/13
Love me some Kate Upton.
Posted By: BlackFrog Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/06/13
Go Pack! Let's get 'er done.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/06/13
Packers 31 Queens 6 AP shut down for -30 yds!!!
Posted By: tzone Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/06/13

You're drunk already.

If AP has less than 125 Packers win by 9

You're drunk already.

I hear the Queens bus has not yet arrived.Maybe a forfit laugh
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/06/13
Purely an observation by an outsider: if you look in past Rodger's facemask, there is something about the face, particularly the eyes, that looks like Gomez Addams.

You're drunk already.

Well my,my,my half way there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/06/13
Man, this sucks big time!
Posted By: tzone Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/06/13

You're drunk already.

Looks like it might be worse than that!

You're drunk already.

Looks like it might be worse than that!

Well I was close.Tell you what I don`t have much good to say about the Queens,but AP is great!!!!Difference was The Pack pretty much sewed him up with the Players we got back this week.By the way Woodmans Grocery in Green Bay is giving out free grocery bags with holes cut out to see from for any Queens fans in town for the game!!!! grin
Posted By: Raeford Re: Packers Vs Queens - 01/07/13
Originally Posted by Kenneth

This deserves a "sticky"
TTT grin
© 24hourcampfire