Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Oh baby, we don't have TV, but what game to listen too!
I'd give redneck some real grief...but he's working on one of our rifles.

go vikes

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BrentD
If the Vikes can win this game, AP HAS to be the MVP

YEAH!

He should be. It is difficult to describe to non-medical people exactly how impressive his return from his MCL and ACL is.

That same injury ends any meaningful career for most running backs in the Nfl. To not only come back, but come back like he did is freaking amazing.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
AP is all class.

I was very upset at him in 2009 after all the fumbles in the NFCCG, but he blamed himself and probably hasn't had 5 fumbles since.

Nobody works harder in the NFL than he does.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now time to watch RGIII light up the Cowgirls!

I'm not a Redskins Fan, but I Hate Jerry Jones & Tony Homo! It will serve Jones right to get beat for being too stupid NOT to draft RGIII He should have traded Romo & several players to trade up & Draft RGIII

Hopefully Jones will wise up & draft Johnny Manzell when he comes out of TAMU. Or loose enough games to have the first round draft pick whenever he's eligible to draft. That's a more likely scenario, the way the Cowboys are headed.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Huntz
Hell of a game!!!!See ya next week in OUR HOUSE!!!!
No... We'll see YOU IN YOUR HOUSE! Can't wait to see the Vike's kick some SLEEZEHEAD ARSE two weeks in a row!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Is that the all clear signal for Packer fans' women to leave the safe house and come home?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Dang good game. Pack D needs help, bad! Next week oughta be a better one, with a better ending! Go Pack!

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I'm not a Redskins Fan, but I Hate Jerry Jones & Tony Homo! It will serve Jones right to get beat for being too stupid NOT to draft RGIII He should have traded Romo & several players to trade up & Draft RGIII

Hopefully Jones will wise up & draft Johnny Manzell when he comes out of TAMU. Or loose enough games to have the first round draft pick whenever he's eligible to draft. That's a more likely scenario, the way the Cowboys are headed.

Would not have been good to draft Griffin considering how the last Black QB for Dallas turned out.Nothing against Griffin, but as long as Jones is running the show, good QB's should avoid Dallas.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In theory, the Vikings could just put up the same running numbers as the first two games and end up with one guy running for 600 yards against them in one season.

smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Would not have been good to draft Griffin considering how the last Black QB for Dallas turned out.Nothing against Griffin, but as long as Jones is running the show, good QB's should avoid Dallas.

So very true! But RGIII's IQ is probably 100 times higher than Quincy Carter's.

Quincy didn't last two weeks on our local Arena Football Team! The idiot got busted smoking pot in the local crack central area 2 weeks after he signed up.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gophergunner
No... We'll see YOU IN YOUR HOUSE! Can't wait to see the Vike's kick some SLEEZEHEAD ARSE two weeks in a row!

Aint gonna happen.The Pack threw this game to phuc with Da bears ,our true Division Rival. :/The Minn.Folders will do what they do best next week. Go back under the porch till next week.

Last edited by Huntz; 12/30/12.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just bet those old grapes were sour anyway.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder how many D-DUBs will be handed out in 'sconny this evening?

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Let's keep things in perspective. The Vikings have the 2nd best running back season of all time and still can barely make the playoffs. With less carries than Dickerson, A.P.'s only nine yards shy. I've got a lot of respect for the guy but the rest of the team is awful.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Horseman
Let's keep things in perspective. The Vikings have the 2nd best running back season of all time and still can barely make the playoffs. With less carries than Dickerson, A.P.'s only nine yards shy. I've got a lot of respect for the guy but the rest of the team is awful.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gophergunner

Aint gonna happen.The Pack threw this game to phuc with Da bears ,our true Division Rival. :/The Minn.Folders will do what they do best next week. Go back under the porch till next week.

You don't score over 30 points in the NFL and "throw" the game....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Which means the packer's defense sucks moose balls. Big, hairy, sweaty moose balls.

Just say'n....

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Your knowledge of balls is humbling. The Packer's D isn't the same without Woodson.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your knowledge of balls is humbling. The Packer's D isn't the same without Woodson.

I guess I did open myself up to that, didn't I?

But, regardless, if you can't hold the Vikes to less than 28 points, your playoff future looks bleak.....

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I agree. We aren't really a powerhouse this year. Have a hard time putting games away.

Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 6mmbrfan, 11 invisible), 1,004 guests, and 866 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,125
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.