Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Not that I care, but the Pack is a better team. If the Vikes had an average running back they'd be a 4/12 team. The pack has 2 or 3 decent backs, fair tight ends and how many receivers that are top notch. Redneck is right. Our defense seems afraid to tackle AP. It reminds me when the Pack was afraid of Randy Moss. I don't know why. The Pack has an 80% chance of winning.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ihookem
Not that I care,
oh please.what a crock.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If the Vikes had an average running back they'd be a 4/12 team.

If you didnt have rogers......?

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not that I care, but the Pack is a better team. If the Vikes had an average running back they'd be a 4/12 team. The pack has 2 or 3 decent backs, fair tight ends and how many receivers that are top notch. Redneck is right. Our defense seems afraid to tackle AP. It reminds me when the Pack was afraid of Randy Moss. I don't know why. The Pack has an 80% chance of winning.

Not just the Packers but every team Minnesota has played AP has run on them. Couldn't have anything to do with AP being an extremely tough and gifted back could it?
You don't gain 2100 yards on the ground if only one team has difficulty tackling AP.
Admit it, he's the best RB the NFL has seen for a very long time.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fluffy
If the Vikes had an average running back they'd be a 4/12 team.

If you didnt have rogers......?

There is that!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Grew up in MN as well and while not a huge football fan, my least favorite team has always been the Packers.

Vikings have always been a disappointment though, enjoyed the game yesterday and my gf was thrilled to death. I can't imagine they'll pull it off next week but I hope I'm wrong.

Life is just one damned thing after another
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Redneck
One other good thing is, they get these same POS PURPLE PIZZANT A-HOLES next week at Lambeau.. And the damn score better be about 50-0, Green Bay...

BUT what if it isn't? What if the packers lose in the first round of the playoffs again? What if the Vikings are 2 - 0 against the packers in the playoffs after saturday?

What if the puky packers are sent packin from the playoffs?

What IF???

Will you be like most packer fans and wander around town drunk, dazed and confused in your tattered # 4 house coat with a line drawn through it and brett favre slippers? Talking jibberish to the trees and yelling obscenities at passing motorists that honk at you when they see you pizzing on a fire hydrant? Will you be THAT guy??

Or will you just come on here and rant until either your head explodes or your fingers fall off? crazy

grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Redneck is right. Our defense seems afraid to tackle AP.

I got a $10 bill for you to stand in frot of that train comin' down the tracks. That cat is afraid of nobody but Chuck Norris but he'd try to run him over out of respect...

Camp is where you make it.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Hooking up some Game Day romance in Green Bay:

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Good one Big Jelly. TFF. grin

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I don't see the Vikes doing much againt the cheddar this weekend. But that said, I didn't think they'd do it last weekend either.

I'm plesantly surprised with the Vikes this year. Hopefully, the continue that this weekend.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Like I said. This season has exceeded my expectations by far. I was HOPING for 8 - 8.

Win or lose this weekend. I'm a happy fan!

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I won't really be happy until they win a superbowl. The management of this team over the last 35 years has shown me that isn't going to happen in my life time, but I can still hope it does.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

The Pack has not stopped anyone/team running the ball all year.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tzone
I won't really be happy until they win a superbowl. The management of this team over the last 35 years has shown me that isn't going to happen in my life time, but I can still hope it does.

I hear ya quackin big duck. It would be nice to be proven wrong one of these years though! smile

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by Redneck
One other good thing is, they get these same POS PURPLE PIZZANT A-HOLES next week at Lambeau.. And the damn score better be about 50-0, Green Bay...

BUT what if it isn't? What if the packers lose in the first round of the playoffs again? What if the Vikings are 2 - 0 against the packers in the playoffs after saturday?

What if the puky packers are sent packin from the playoffs?

What IF???

Will you be like most packer fans and wander around town drunk, dazed and confused in your tattered # 4 house coat with a line drawn through it and brett favre slippers? Talking jibberish to the trees and yelling obscenities at passing motorists that honk at you when they see you pizzing on a fire hydrant? Will you be THAT guy??

Or will you just come on here and rant until either your head explodes or your fingers fall off? crazy

grin
Hey, at the start of this seasson I predicted the Pack would be 8-8.... I wuz wrong.. And I don't care if they go 2-14 as long as the two wins are against the detested Queens..

There's just something about that team that causes my blood pressure to spike at 400/250...

Originally Posted by tzone
Redneck is right. Our defense seems afraid to tackle AP.

I got a $10 bill for you to stand in front of that train comin' down the tracks. That cat is afraid of nobody but Chuck Norris but he'd try to run him over out of respect...
No argument from me on that one. The key is stopping him at the line before he gets a full head of steam.. If that damn dumb Dom would only figure that out the Pack might hold AP to around 100 yards..

But then - we have that damn dumb Dom...

I wonder if McStupid's read the rule book re: red flags this last week? Nothin' more embarrassing than having the stupid-azzed coach get flagged for his own stupidity... mad

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Packers go the NFC Championship game.

You read it here first.

Pack has a history of making Viking Hall of Famers, AP is just the latest iteration - and one that is truly fun to watch, even as I'm wincing doing it. The man is what sports is about.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I saw AP on Sports Center saying he wants to run back kicks and play defense on the special teams in this game. lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He is what sports is about.

I can recognize that, even though I hope the Packers whip 'im at every meeting.

Give Peterson his due, dedicated - to winning as a team.

Last edited by Mako25; 01/03/13.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Sure the key is stopping him at the line, problem is there isn't a team that can do that on every play. Dumb comment really, the guy is super human and he will get his yards agaisnt everyone, including the PAC.

Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 6mmbrfan, 9 invisible), 996 guests, and 859 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,123
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.