Very glad to see you back, sir.

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sonnie:
<br>
<br>The place just wasn't the same without you. Glad to see you back safe and sound.
<br>
<br>Take good care, and email if you need anything at all.
<br>
<br>Rick

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Welcome home, NO. I missed you. E

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Welcome back, young man. This place has been way too mellow lately. No one was here to debate the merits of the 300WM as the all-encompassing weapon of choice the world over, and the .270 merely a warmup round. :-)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
NO
<br>Happy to see you up and posting! Thanks for your kind words, hadn't realized you had those in you. LOL
<br>
<br>Update on the laptop... will be delivered to my house for inspection this evening, will let you know more later.
<br>
<br>get well
<br>art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Welcome back my dear ol' fogie. I'm not exactly sure yet what happened and why, so I'll do some snoopin through the threads, but I'm glad to hear all wen well. You may want to leave those ol' ladies alone next time, though...you don't wanna end up bruised and back in the hop'ital. ..Where exactly did ol' curmudgeon get off to? I've wondered from time to time. Stephanie [Linked Image]

I may be little but this miss knows her deer!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Welcome back you old coot. I see you're already stress testing the circulatory system on the "pledge" topic [Linked Image]
<br>
<br>So, how does this, and or the fires near Durango affect your hunting plans this fall ?
<br>
<br>Take care,
<br>Scott

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thank you capt_e,
<br>
<br>I have made no plans for hunting anywhere,(except someplace in Colorado). Guess when the time comes I will hook up to the hunting trailer and head North with no destination plans. When and if I find elk, will buy an over the counter license and go hunt. I use the five day seasons to my advantage. If I haven't located before the first rifle season, start checking the lockers and where the animals are coming in from. That gives me an area to start, if they are still in the area by the end of season I buy license for second season. Weather plays a part also, some migration routes I know and can set up ahead of them. Sometimes it's like a needle in a haystack. My hope is for weather to bring them down low, start migration to wintering grounds. I am not a horn hunter, a slick, black, dry cow will do me just fine. Depends on license availability. -- no

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
NO, glad to hear you're doing better. I actually heard from my mom--on the phone--that you had some trouble. Couldn't get to a PC until now. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope you're back in shape by tag-filling time. JustinH

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
welcome back!

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37, verse 4.

"The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt." Proverbs 12:27
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Welcome back, Sonnie. Now stay in bed and enjoy that chicken noodle soup! Hope you recover real soon.

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1badf350, 21, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 47 invisible), 2,158 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,663
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.