Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I could post I was handing out $100 bills and some of you fookers would find something to bitch about crazy

you knotheads just keep on supporting the Chicoms....

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I don't blame them for making all the money they can while people are buying everything they can. But be honest about. I would have thought a lot more of them saying that than the dog and pony email they sent out.

Dink

eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Anyone ever consider that Mark LaRue is sincere? Of course not you people would have bitched if he sent it in a letter with a $100 bill...I would hate to have the lives of some of you sorrowful sad sacks.

quick reply used so all of you need to get your panties bunched up not just Dink.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Larue should be making by the wheelbarrow full. Good for them. I don't blame them for wanting to make max profit on every item this year because no one knows what next year will bring. If I was a business man I would not want to make every third AR or part that will sell at a discounted price when there are people standing in line to pay full price.

What is the LEO/MIL discount? 10%? That's 10% more money made on those items that will sell at full price.

Don't play the poor taxes for me when what they want to do is make max amount of money. Again good for them but I can tell the difference between pee and rain.

Dink

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eh76
I could post I was handing out $100 bills and some of you fookers would find something to bitch about crazy

Better not be American Dollars.....

IC B2

eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DINK
Larue should be making by the wheelbarrow full. Good for them. I don't blame them for wanting to make max profit on every item this year because no one knows what next year will bring. If I was a business man I would not want to make every third AR or part that will sell at a discounted price when there are people standing in line to pay full price.

What is the LEO/MIL discount? 10%? That's 10% more money made on those items that will sell at full price.

Don't play the poor taxes for me when what they want to do is make max amount of money. Again good for them but I can tell the difference between pee and rain.

Dink

Don't you have nonresident license fees to whine about? I see a pattern with you wink bitch bitch whine whine cry cry bitch bitch whine whine cry cry

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by RWE

Lol!

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Dink

Don't you have nonresident license fees to whine about? I see a pattern with you wink bitch bitch whine whine cry cry bitch bitch whine whine cry cry

Not b$tching about anything. Merely pointing out the facts.

I don't have a lot use for any AR (they are just not my type of gun, you know like a savage) much less pay for a Larue. Whether they offer a discount or not does effect me because I ain't buying.

I don't blame them for not wanting to sell anything at a discount during these times. Just don't say it because of the current government when in reality it's about making money.

Dink

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by RWE

hehe. i would use one to light my smoke.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

I don't blame them for not wanting to sell anything at a discount during these times. Just don't say it because of the current government when in reality it's about making money.

Dink

How do you know what his revenue and cost structure is?

Maybe he pays for his employees healthcare and doesn't want to di!ck them by cutting their hours down below 32.

There are serious tax increases coming up for small business, no matter what the idiots in Washington do about the fiscal cliff.

Given the choice between taking care of employees and having to give up LE/Military discounts because your bottom line doesn't have an extra 10% in it any longer, most people will take care of the people that depend on them.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fester
Originally Posted by RWE

hehe. i would use one to light my smoke.

about how much they are getting to be worth!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Foxbat

Dink

Maybe he pays for his employees healthcare and doesn't want to di!ck them by cutting their hours down below 32.

There are serious tax increases coming up for small business, no matter what the idiots in Washington do about the fiscal cliff.

Given the choice between taking care of employees and having to give up LE/Military discounts because your bottom line doesn't have an extra 10% in it any longer, most people will take care of the people that depend on them.

Maybe he is taking care of employees or maybe his family. Maybe he is paying off debt or machines or new a new building.

It does not matter. It all boils down to wanting to make the most money he can on what he produces.

I can't believe that people think Mark Larue loves them and is only doing away with discounts because of the government.

Dink

eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Gee whiz i get a discount from GG&G wink

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Foxbat

Dink

Maybe he is taking care of employees or maybe his family. Maybe he is paying off debt or machines or new a new building.

It does not matter. It all boils down to wanting to make the most money he can on what he produces.

I can't believe that people think Mark Larue loves them and is only doing away with discounts because of the government.

Dink

May be greed, may be his costs went up like everyone else because of Obamacare and the fiscal cliff.

Neither of us know.

[Linked Image]

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
As one who has utilized this discount on several occasions, I was sad to see it go. I also completely understand, and am thankful that it was an option for so long. Mr. Larue has been a HUGE supporter of both Law Enforcement and the Military for a long time, and as far as I know, still is. The fact that I do not get a price break does not change the fact that he makes good stuff, at a reasonable price.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
larue is an excellent company to do business with. he sells an excellent no bullshit product and his customer servive is 2nd to none.

being i was a benefactor of his l.e. pricing i enjoyed the savings, but did not affect my decision into purchasing his products. i appreciate his discount and considered it a special thanks for my service.

it's his business and his decision.

[bleep] would bitch if hung with a new rope

FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BrentD
Sounds like he was fishing for an excuse to cut the military discounts. He could have raised everyone's costs in parallel but instead, he chose to take away the military discount. And blame Obama of course. Many will fall for that though.

Jesus Christ! It sounds to me like his expenses just went WAY UP! Higher payroll taxes, Obamacare expenses and now an 11% tax increase starting today if he is an S corp.

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 01/01/13.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Don't LE/Military get a check EVERY week --retirement -healthcare ?
They can afford to pay -around here they live in waterfront homes .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe they should ask the chosen muslim how he does it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
I find it hard to believe Larue's operation has been anything other than highly profitable.

The price of their stuff, I would say so.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

305 members (10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 32 invisible), 2,080 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,744
Posts18,495,162
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.