Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Laguna
Originally Posted by levrluvr
Originally Posted by Raisuli

levrluvr,

To defend yourself from a federal firearms violation, it will cost a small fortune.

Raisuli, as usual, you don't get it. I'm sure there will be others, and none of us would get any press coverage other than another of those 'Tea Party Terrorists' were killed by a swat team in an exchange of gunfire.
Live free, or die tryin. I'm too old to worry about the job, property loss, or felony charges. They can come and get them, but they won't be gently handed over.

levrluvr,

You might be too old to care, but most everyone else isn't. To ask a man to risk destroying his family to make a point he ain't gunna make might be a little over the top. And to give you some much needed advice, growing older & possibly dying in fed prison ain't a bright idea. But you go the route that's right for you. After all, you're your own man & obviously what I know to be true ain't true for you.

You are the type that live in the USA, but would have never been in the original group of freedom fighters. In fact I wonder if you'd fight at all.

I'm with a few others here. The rights we are guaranteed are eroded. Its why I'm still here though rather than another country. And as such it is my sworn duty to uphold the constitution, which I will do. To my dying day. I will not sit in a prison. I will not give up my rights. I don't have anything else to live for if not free. Neither does my family.

They had better really think twice about this before moving forward. And I'm ashamed that many of my former USA residents are too scared to stand up to the wheels. Seems like we are in Russia already.

+1000000000 Well said Rost, my sentiments exactly.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by levrluvr
Originally Posted by Raisuli

levrluvr,

To defend yourself from a federal firearms violation, it will cost a small fortune.

Raisuli, as usual, you don't get it. I'm sure there will be others, and none of us would get any press coverage other than another of those 'Tea Party Terrorists' were killed by a swat team in an exchange of gunfire.
Live free, or die tryin. I'm too old to worry about the job, property loss, or felony charges. They can come and get them, but they won't be gently handed over.

levrluvr,

You might be too old to care, but most everyone else isn't. To ask a man to risk destroying his family to make a point he ain't gunna make might be a little over the top. And to give you some much needed advice, growing older & possibly dying in fed prison ain't a bright idea. But you go the route that's right for you. After all, you're your own man & obviously what I know to be true ain't true for you.

You are the type that live in the USA, but would have never been in the original group of freedom fighters. In fact I wonder if you'd fight at all.

I'm with a few others here. The rights we are guaranteed are eroded. Its why I'm still here though rather than another country. And as such it is my sworn duty to uphold the constitution, which I will do. To my dying day. I will not sit in a prison. I will not give up my rights. I don't have anything else to live for if not free. Neither does my family.

They had better really think twice about this before moving forward. And I'm ashamed that many of my former USA residents are too scared to stand up to the wheels. Seems like we are in Russia already.

rost495,

I appreciate your dedication to your beliefs; however, they must be reconciled with 21st century technology. You won't be fighting red coats armed with muskets. You will be fighting teams of the best armed and best trained federal agents in the world. They have sophisticated tracking devices, so they'll know where you are every second of every day. They'll move against you when you least expect it.

You ain't got it figured right if you think you're going to fight the feds and win. Watch the Military Channel's episodes of Black Ops, and watch how these units, especially the SAS -which Obama will ask to borrow from the UK- destroy well armed and well trained terrorists.

This is the 21st century. You can't do well in it with an 18th century mindset.

You might want to rethink this. But maybe not...

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Plinker
What can they do if 80 million gun owners refuse to register?
When everyone is a criminal, the state may begin exercising arbitrary power, i.e., tyranny.

That happened many, many years ago when we began to have to prove we weren't criminals prior to buying guns.
I know folks with lots of guns who've never had to prove anything to anyone.

In CA we can't buy any gun without waiting 10 days during which a background check is completed.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

In CA we can't buy any gun without waiting 10 days during which a background check is completed.

You already have no rights, so I can see why you would want the rest of us to join you.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by heavywalker

You already have no rights, so I can see why you would want the rest of us to join you.

If you want to keep your rights, I'd suggest your joining the Liberty Movement. But maybe you might think it a better idea sending your money to the NRA so it can keep fighting Second Amendment battles. Support the Liberty Movement & we'll have no more Second Amendment battles. The choice is yours. You're your own man. You do what you think is right for you.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yo, [bleep] you, and [bleep] "California law".

Do us all a favor, go wash yer' mouth out with a revolver.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I won't register. [bleep] them. Registration is the first step. Once they know where they are, the next step is confiscation. If they don't know about them, they can't confiscate them. Germany did it to Austria. Once disarmed, they started rounding up dissenters and Jews. I'm already a dissenter. I won't go down without firing a shot. My ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War, War of 1812, Civil War, WWI, WWII and Korea. I never served. This next one may be mine.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
rost495,

I appreciate your dedication to your beliefs; however, they must be reconciled with 21st century technology. You won't be fighting red coats armed with muskets. You will be fighting teams of the best armed and best trained federal agents in the world. They have sophisticated tracking devices, so they'll know where you are every second of every day. They'll move against you when you least expect it.

You ain't got it figured right if you think you're going to fight the feds and win. Watch the Military Channel's episodes of Black Ops, and watch how these units, especially the SAS -which Obama will ask to borrow from the UK- destroy well armed and well trained terrorists.

I don't think Rost has some illusion he could win the fight just that he would go out a Free Man on his hind feet.

Last edited by LBP; 01/06/13.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

Well, look what the alley cat dropped off. cesspoolpoops, the septic sauced chithouse rat. How'd that Romney thing work out for you? You did give that gun-grabbing neocon loser a lot of your money, didn't you?

Now go bathe. I caught a whiff of your septic sauce covered face on a southwest zephyr. That stench did more destruction than Steve_Alinsky did in New Orleans post Katrina. Hell, last I heard FEMA was en route to Blythe because of all the cattle and crops your septic sauce stench caused.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I won't register. [bleep] them. Registration is the first step. Once they know where they are, the next step is confiscation. If they don't know about them, they can't confiscate them. Germany did it to Austria. Once disarmed, they started rounding up dissenters and Jews. I'm already a dissenter. I won't go down without firing a shot. My ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War, War of 1812, Civil War, WWI, WWII and Korea. I never served. This next one may be mine.

You're certainly NOT the "Lone Ranger" , Mister.

As much as the dis-INFORMERS / QUISLINGS are going to hate to admit it,....there are MANY, in an enormous cadre that grows stronger DAILY, that feel the same way.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
[/quote]

In CA we can't buy any gun without waiting 10 days during which a background check is completed. [/quote]

Thats why there are no school shootings in CA, and no firearms related murders there either.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

If you want to keep your rights, I'd suggest your joining the Liberty Movement. But maybe you might think it a better idea sending your money to the NRA so it can keep fighting Second Amendment battles. Support the Liberty Movement & we'll have no more Second Amendment battles. The choice is yours. You're your own man. You do what you think is right for you.

I do support the liberty movement, and I send money to the NRA. What I don't support is a lib like you running your mouth on matters beyond your comprehension, with ideas clouded by a commie state.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're coming over to Sierra Vista for the big rondy here in a coupla weeks,....Right ?

many would look forward to hearing you speak.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

GTC

Well, look what the alley cat dropped off. cesspoolpoops, the septic sauced chithouse rat. How'd that Romney thing work out for you? You did give that gun-grabbing neocon loser a lot of your money, didn't you?

Now go bathe. I caught a whiff of your septic sauce covered face on a southwest zephyr. That stench did more destruction than Steve_Alinsky did in New Orleans post Katrina. Hell, last I heard FEMA was en route to Blythe because of all the cattle and crops your septic sauce stench caused.

The "Orthopedic Nightmare",.....higher than a [bleep]' KITE on Oxy and booze, speaks.

Nightmare is sneaking up on the right syntax.

GTC

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Yo, Greg, how'd that reading go sir. Well received or not?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by LBP
rost495,

I don't think Rost has some illusion he could win the fight just that he would go out a Free Man on his hind feet.

[/quote]

My point is that there might be a better way to go instead of dying a free man. Check in to the Liberty Movement. But for brain dead voters who were susceptible to MSM propaganda, Paul had an authentic shot until posters like Steve_Alinsky & PISJR made sure that many posters here turned on him. Paul was the only authentic patriot in the '12 election. If we can help the Liberty Movement, and it is catching on, we will be able to elect authentic patriots like Paul.

A fighting revolution will not work. A ballot revolution will. Let's concentrate on doing this the right way. And dying ain't the right way.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

But you can sell that CA legally acquired firearm out of state if you comply with that state's laws. Gun shows, PP, etc.

80 million gun owners and 300,000,000 firearms? The Fed doesn't have the resources. 80 million search warrants? Pul-eeze! Ever buy a gun and move to a different address? How will they find you? You weren't crazy enough to put your SSN on the 4473, were you?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
You're coming over to Sierra Vista for the big rondy here in a coupla weeks,....Right ?

many would look forward to hearing you speak.

GTC

cesspoolpoops,

Maybe I will. Where is Sierra Vista? And when is it?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yo, Greg, how'd that reading go sir. Well received or not?

Read it from the pulpit of a little local church, on New Years's Eve, well, and without stuttering or stumbling.

A State Senator, a coupla' Pastors of other local churches, a City Councilman, and a Deacon were there, as well as some VERY solid regular everyday folks.

I called out your authorship, using your (now more appropriate than ever) "Handle".

It was VERY well recieved.

I AGAIN thank you, for cutting through a lot of the BS !

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
If NICS was compelled to reply to EVERY gun transaction in the U.S., it would crash, and they know it.

Surely merely a question of adding computing space, and if denials/whatever required a human in the process at some point, Obama wouldn't care if that process stretched out for months.

And most private transactions are INTRASTATE, which brings up the whole issue of "federalism" if the feds try to regulate them.

Most private transactions are that way in part because interstate private sale/transfers are illegal. Law-abiding folks usually obey laws.

But in this case, since the Feds already regulate commercial interstate AND intrastate sales involving FFL dealers via background checks etc, passing a ban on undocumented private sales would merely make private sales subject to the exact same regulations already in effect for commercial sales.

Birdwatcher

You are a smart guy and a gifted writer.So..... please take a look at the Federal Register, and pick out a proposed new regulation by a Federal Agency, or a recently published one.The FAA is the one I'm most familiar with, but it makes no difference in this excercise.

You will see a "federalism statement". It states the Gov't lawyers' reasoning as to WHY this regulation does NOT abridge the rules against federalism.

YOU write a federalism statement explaining how a Federal Agency can lawfully become involved in Curdog selling Birdwatcher a firearm when we both live in Texas.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 204guy, 1badf350, 65 invisible), 3,026 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,196
Posts18,503,582
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.