Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Piers even suggested the prez had boned the pooch on this one. sick

Even a Brit figured it out? That says a lot.

Travis

Yeah! You would think that Jeff Zero would have no trouble at all in putting this puzzle together. But I guess Piers is lots smarter than he is.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by poboy
According to Democrats alot of people are going to die.
I will vote it's them. Only time I'll vote dumbocraps.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Piers even suggested the prez had boned the pooch on this one. sick

Even a Brit figured it out? That says a lot.

Travis

Yeah! You would think that Jeff Zero would have no trouble at all in putting this puzzle together. But I guess Piers is lots smarter than he is.

Hey! No being mean on Happy Sequester Day! grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Both sides are slaves to the extremists. The extreme right won�t consider anything the cuts military spending, and doesn�t cut social funding. The extreme left won�t consider anything that cuts social spending, and doesn�t cut military spending. The REAL world sees that you need to have cuts in both. So some bone head creates this sequester law which really looks good on paper to someone who doesn�t know the first thing about economics, and now we�re stuck with it. Thank you so much to the two parties that are FedEx-ing this nation straight to hell.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Thank you so much to the two parties that are FedEx-ing this nation straight to hell.

Would that be Next Day Air or Fed-Ex ground?

laugh

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Both sides are slaves to the extremists. The extreme right won�t consider anything the cuts military spending, and doesn�t cut social funding. The extreme left won�t consider anything that cuts social spending, and doesn�t cut military spending. The REAL world sees that you need to have cuts in both. So some bone head creates this sequester law which really looks good on paper to someone who doesn�t know the first thing about economics, and now we�re stuck with it. Thank you so much to the two parties that are FedEx-ing this nation straight to hell.

Did you turn one of your wheel guns into a bong?

This is all smoke and mirrors so the President can have his way. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Meet in the middle?" I got a better idea. The Dems can SMD.

Travis

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Hey, "dumb" cuts beat no cuts, right?

What am I missing? Is there anything bad about this?

The sequester is a drop in the swimming pool in relation to our deficit. If we can't survive this, then any hope of doing what's actually necessary to prevent a collapse of our currency/economy/nation is a pipe dream.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Please tell me that you don't believe most of the Republicans currently in Congress belong to "the extreme right".

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The sequester is a drop in the swimming pool in relation to our deficit. If we can't survive this, then any hope of doing what's actually necessary to prevent a collapse of our currency/economy/nation is a pipe dream.

The problem is, when you make blind cuts you can actually do harm to an economy that�s just barely hanging on. There are some smart places to make cuts and there are some dumb places. This actually gets cuts in both. The question is how will we do with cuts in dumb places when our economy is limping along�I honestly don�t know, but we are playing with fire.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Both sides are slaves to the extremists. The extreme right won�t consider anything the cuts military spending, and doesn�t cut social funding. The extreme left won�t consider anything that cuts social spending, and doesn�t cut military spending.
You're mischaracterizing the left/right political spectrum. To the right of center are increasing degrees of advocacy for small and decentralized government, the furthest extreme being anarchy. To the left of center are increasing degrees of advocacy for big and centralized government, the furthest extreme being the totalitarian state, where all individual people constitute mere sub-units of the state. Authentic (i.e., "small government") conservatives and libertarians are to be found to the right of center, while neocons and "liberals" (in the modern sense of that word, who are more accurately termed authoritarians) are to be found to the left of center.

The left/right political spectrum, correctly formulated, conveys an invaluable idea, so I'd prefer that it not be corrupted by the sort of misuse that has become so common lately.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Did you turn one of your wheel guns into a bong?
You can do that?

This is all smoke and mirrors so the President can have his way. Nothing more, nothing less.
Neither side is negotiating in good faith; they�re both just too entrenched in their positions.

"Meet in the middle?" I got a better idea. The Dems can SMD.
That�s the attitude of both sides, which is why we�re getting nowhere.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Would that be Next Day Air or Fed-Ex ground?

laugh

With the US Government; whichever is more expensive.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by eh76
It's obummers idear.
that's not what the POS said. (First he said it was his idea- months ago, now when it comes down to the nut cutting he has a different story).

As Rush said today after zeros BS speech - his lying has become pathological.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Both sides are slaves to the extremists. The extreme right won�t consider anything the cuts military spending,

FALSE, 100% COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY FALSE.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You can do that?

Sure.

Neither side is negotiating in good faith; they�re both just too entrenched in their positions.

One side is right. The other is wrong. I don't buy into all the left's bullschit.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The problem is, when you make blind cuts you can actually do harm to an economy that�s just barely hanging on. There are some smart places to make cuts and there are some dumb places. This actually gets cuts in both. The question is how will we do with cuts in dumb places when our economy is limping along�I honestly don�t know, but we are playing with fire.

We start by stopping all foreign aid. And funding to stupid schitt like a 500,000 dollar grant for pet shampoo.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Both sides are slaves to the extremists. The extreme right won�t consider anything the cuts military spending,

FALSE, 100% COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY FALSE.

Some folks will believe anything.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Travis. Obama was right the whole world is now screwed up because of this sequester

Just today. I saw a flock of geese in a field and one of them had a sign around his neck that said "which ways north". And I can't even hunt them because I'm afraid my three shot evil benelli shotgun is now an assault weapon in NY. whistle

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Travis. Obama was right the whole world is now screwed up because of this sequester

Just today. I saw a flock of geese in a field and one of them had a sign around his neck that said "which ways north". And I can't even hunt them because I'm afraid my three shot evil benelli shotgun is now an assault weapon in NY. whistle

Anybody that shoots a Benelli is a wise man.

GFY,
Travis

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 270wsmnutt, 10gaugemag, 1234, 257Bob, 57 invisible), 2,791 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,597
Posts18,532,523
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.