Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Both sides are slaves to the extremists. The extreme right won�t consider anything the cuts military spending,

FALSE, 100% COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY FALSE.
Agreed. The political right (correctly understood) is for corralling the Federal Government back to its Constitutional proportions, both in terms of foreign military adventure and internal expenditure.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Kevin, as you just said, "the problem is when you make BLIND cuts..." just who in hell do you think is making those cuts. You really can't be that dumb.

What's worse is that Zero isn't making blind cuts- it's making cuts designed to hurt the most people and the country a much as it (he) can, in order to piss off people at the republicans. I'm betting IT doesn't cut giveaways to Columbia and Brazil (Soros) and to Mexico to help them produce more oil. I bet he doesn't cut dollars and jets to his muzzy buds in Egypt.

Keep kissing its azz in the middle of the road if you insist.

Last edited by eyeball; 03/01/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
According to the Debt Clock (Clock link) the sequester to spending ratio is about 2.4%. Upper left corner on the clock. Not much of a dent toward a balanced budget.

1Minute
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Both sides are slaves to the extremists. The extreme right won�t consider anything the cuts military spending,

FALSE, 100% COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY FALSE.
Agreed. The political right isolationist dreamers/leftists associated with the likes of Code Pink(correctly understood) is for corralling the Federal Government back to its Constitutional proportions, both in terms of foreign military adventure and internal expenditure.

And letting our military wither away and coupled with their heads buried in the sand, force us into World Wars because by then it's the only solution. Here's a hint: You and the leftist that among other things voted for obama agrees with you.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Wow, jorge, and here I was getting your back. grin

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wow, jorge, and he I was getting your back. grin

That kind of "back" is again more akin to the OP and....Brokeback Mountain. pass.... smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm very happy with both my SBEII and my extrema2

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

That kind of "back" is again more akin to the OP and....Brokeback Mountain. pass.... smile
You've got a one track mind, my friend. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR
[Linked Image]

Mike

I like that idea!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Jorge, in your heart, you know I'm right. grin

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The problem is, when you make blind cuts you can actually do harm to an economy that�s just barely hanging on. There are some smart places to make cuts and there are some dumb places. This actually gets cuts in both.
There are no places in our Federal budget where cutting spending would not improve our economy. Unfortunately, the sequester doesn't even cut spending. It merely cuts back the degree to which they had planned to increase spending.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by blairvt
I'm set to loose 20% of my pay come April. Suits me fine though if it gets them to fix this crap

"Loose" it in my direction. Or, lose it.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The problem is, when you make blind cuts you can actually do harm to an economy that�s just barely hanging on. There are some smart places to make cuts and there are some dumb places. This actually gets cuts in both.
There are no places in our Federal budget where cutting spending would not improve our economy. Unfortunately, the sequester doesn't even cut spending. It merely cuts back the degree to which they had planned to increase spending.

I must agree with TRH.

Somebody throw me a Star Trek costume...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Would that be Next Day Air or Fed-Ex ground?

laugh

With the US Government; whichever is more expensive.

The govt will pay air cost for ground service sick

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave

I must agree with TRH.
You're following the correct path. Remain on it and you will eventually arrive at the state of total zen wisdom.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You're following the correct path. Remain on it and you will eventually arrive at the state of total zen wisdom.

GFY

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You've got a one track mind, my friend. grin

Yep, sworn to defend the Constitution of The United States, against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic. Ponder that one for a while...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yep, sworn to defend the Constitution of The United States, against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic. Ponder that one for a while...
National defense is a high priority for conservatives, but we consider foreign adventure, world policing, empire expansion/maintenance, etc., to be hostile to both the causes of national defense and that of preserving liberty at home. This is the case because they are incompatible with limited and decentralized government. They therefore inevitably lead to tyranny and economic collapse in the mother country in the pattern of the Roman Empire, followed by domination from without.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave

GFY

Travis

Are going to have to start calling you. The_Real_Deflave now?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

267 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 160user, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 23 invisible), 1,844 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,368
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.