Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yep, that is me.
Did you use up all them primers yet? I already got the brass resized and loaded up. Funny thing, I was at a little gun shop here in town. Seeking out some primers, and of course they had everything BUT small rifle and small pistol. But low and behold, hidden behind some 180 gr bullets were 1k of small rifle. Must be because they have a 1k limit. So someone thought that they would stash them there. LOL. All I can say is THANKS!

Originally Posted by Fireball2
shumate? Shannon shumate? Are you the guy I just traded .284 brass for small rifle primers?
Roy

GB1

C
C
Originally Posted by shumate
Alright, well I thought you said you were done??? Just keep you [bleep] comments to yourself. And not to worry, you are not bothering me at all Slick. But really, come on smooth, Jacknut, Punk, really??? Is this the best you can do?
Best take your man out for his St. Pats sausage and eggs dinner tonight. Then he can hook you up with a pearl necklace.

Originally Posted by roode301
Keep typing dipnuts. I just keep poking you and you keep proving my point. WHAT A JACKNUT you are.

Wow

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All in good fun, with a good group of guys. You know, if I had to trust just one site. It would be this one. Just having some fun, busting on one another. LOL

Originally Posted by stangfish
Need I say more?

Yes, wow is right. Not only is he vulgar and classless, he is one strange [bleep]***er IMO. I'm talking closed head injury here.

Anybody who would deal with this guy is nuts, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him...........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone ever seen old trash assed folks running yard sales from their yard, 365 days a year, selling junk they dug from dumpsters or trash they picked up ahead of the garbage man, regularly??

Now have you seen folks that hold a yard sale once a year or once every two years to sell stuff they no longer have use for?

Who do you want to buy from?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As the ancient saying goes, "Caveat Emptor". Maybe simply take note of who posts, and how, in this thread.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh come on buddy, you know you want to be my FB friend. LOL

Originally Posted by 2muchgun
All in good fun, with a good group of guys. You know, if I had to trust just one site. It would be this one. Just having some fun, busting on one another. LOL

Originally Posted by stangfish
Need I say more?

Yes, wow is right. Not only is he vulgar and classless, he is one strange [bleep]***er IMO. I'm talking closed head injury here.

Anybody who would deal with this guy is nuts, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him...........

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Naw! Never ahead of the trash men. I go to the Goodwill dumpster.

Originally Posted by GeoW
Anyone ever seen old trash assed folks running yard sales from their yard, 365 days a year, selling junk they dug from dumpsters or trash they picked up ahead of the garbage man, regularly??

Now have you seen folks that hold a yard sale once a year or once every two years to sell stuff they no longer have use for?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Soooo you would steal the donations?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Um, Noooo. I would get what they chucked out.

Soooo you would steal the donations?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Just wait, you have not seen nothing yet! Just stick around.....

Originally Posted by CowboyKiller
Alright, well I thought you said you were done??? Just keep you [bleep] comments to yourself. And not to worry, you are not bothering me at all Slick. But really, come on smooth, Jacknut, Punk, really??? Is this the best you can do?
Best take your man out for his St. Pats sausage and eggs dinner tonight. Then he can hook you up with a pearl necklace.

Originally Posted by roode301
Keep typing dipnuts. I just keep poking you and you keep proving my point. WHAT A JACKNUT you are.

Wow

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Well in modern times, we call that "Implied Warranty" LOL

Originally Posted by CCCC
As the ancient saying goes, "Caveat Emptor". Maybe simply take note of who posts, and how, in this thread.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Been doing that.
Some of the language used by some folks on the board remind me of a of a young girl just starting to smoke.
It really grabs you attention but they aren't very good at it. grin

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H

And those "POOR OLD TRASH ASSED FOLKS" prolly NEED every dime they can squeeze from nothing so they can buy the one grade above the bottom dog food for dinner. I cannot believe someone would make a comment like that............well wait a minute, this IS the campfire. With the language I have seen lately nothing should come as a surprise.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
And Implied warranty has what to do with that?

Originally Posted by Tracks

Been doing that.
Some of the language used by some folks on the board remind me of a of a young girl just starting to smoke.
It really grabs you attention but they aren't very good at it. grin

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That's just ol GeoW trying to say that it would be better to buy from someone else who post in more then just the classifieds, and he thinks we run a business by buying, selling and trading on here. But he is just assuming again, and we all know assuming makes an ass out of ya. He really don't have any other good reasons for saying that, but basically if your not on his "level" then your not apart of his cool crowd. Kinda what I have gathered so far from him.
(whispering) so just agree with him, and he will go back to humping on his balled up chunk of carpet in the garage.

Originally Posted by Hammer47

And those "POOR OLD TRASH ASSED FOLKS" prolly NEED every dime they can squeeze from nothing so they can buy the one grade above the bottom dog food for dinner. I cannot believe someone would make a comment like that............well wait a minute, this IS the campfire. With the language I have seen lately nothing should come as a surprise.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
GeoW is good folks, likes to pick on me from time to time. LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Shumate, what's this?

Wyandotte County Kansas case 2012 CR 988

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Shumate, what's this?

Wyandotte County Kansas case 2012 CR 988

Hmmm. Yes please, someone do tell. Making popcorn now........

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Well, I guess in Wyandotte County, aka, Kansas City Kansas. They frown on you taking someones wallet off of them after you catch them trying to take your winch off the front of your truck. But he had it sooo conveniently hanging on a chain for me to grab onto as I came up to him, and he turned to run. I never called the cops, so he turned it in as I "stole" it. So I was charged in Aug. when I turned it in at the Jackson County Sheriffs office. But if you read further into it, you will see where the judge dropped the charges on me. But ol dude never got anything.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I guess in Wyandotte County, aka, Kansas City Kansas. They frown on you taking someones wallet off of them after you catch them trying to take your winch off the front of your truck. But he had it sooo conveniently hanging on a chain for me to grab onto as I came up to him, and he turned to run. I never called the cops, so he turned it in as I "stole" it. So I was charged in Aug. when I turned it in at the Jackson County Sheriffs office. But if you read further into it, you will see where the judge dropped the charges on me. But ol dude never got anything.

Wow, does that ever sound like a giant truckload of BULLSHIT to me........

[Linked Image]

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 270wsmnutt, 10gaugemag, 1234, 257Bob, 57 invisible), 2,791 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,597
Posts18,532,523
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.