Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 229 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 228 229
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Kaleb,

The only folks who think killing schit is "difficult",is folks who ain't killed much schit...which is a most interestin' dichotomy and a reliable source for entertainment. Win/win.(grin)

As to the .224" 75 A-Max and Game,I prefer the melding ala 223AI,despite having some [bleep] fabulous fast twist 22-250AI's. Why? That boolit behaves in a more forgiving manner,at a 3150fps launch(21" 223AI),over a 3500fps launch(24" 22-250AI). Warp Nine speeds ain't it's best friend,for arranging reliable penetration on Game,unlike an X boolit,which simply dares one to push it "too fast"(cain't be done...I'm still trying). Hardly a trying feat,for a guy to have his cake and eat it too...but boolits never don't not rate a thunk. Same goes their placement.

I've a herd of fast twist .224" spouts,which will never see anything other than the .224" 75 A-Max and rest assured,that is very [bleep] much on purpose.(grin)

The 155 Lapooey you cite,is a rugged bastard as the cup/core VLD-esque ilk goes. Flung plenty outta my 24" fluted #5 Hart 300Whizzum and know it to be the best pitch goin',from said platform(they'll crowd 3300fps).

[Linked Image]

They dig and that ain't a bad thang.

'Cub,

As per always,I'm groovin' on your pics and the latest Installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Reality ain't for everyone,as you oh soooooooooo eloquently quantify. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Wyo,

I've heard the same thing.

WSM,

"Fascinating" Whine you've got going. Again...are you bitching or bragging?!?

Holy [bleep] dog schit,a POS transition Goat [bleep] '70,chambered 243Win and wearing a 1-10" is your [bleep] Trump Card? Hilarious! No schit you've got Secret Squirrel Loads! Laffin'!

Frost the cake and say a leetle sumptin' about the 257AI and please spare no "particulars".

Kudos on your being oblivious,to your amazingly incredible dumbphucktitude...and to quantify "all" that .243" and .257" "experience" as being commensurate,to rate "answering" a question about same.

Wow +P+! I'm cryin' I'm laughing so [bleep] hard!!!

Go for the throat and post some pics.

Laffin'!

'hookem,

I'm 14 and don't tease me about it. Laffin'!

You poor stupid dumbphuck,it really don't get any [bleep] funnier,than you doing the best you can...with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Mebbe in another 25yrs,you'll be able to Imagine and Pretend you've a chronograph,to help quantify just how badly you routinely drop the ball?!? Laffin'! Whattya' do for a living again,that grants you such incredible "opportunity",to polish so many [bleep] turds at once and be satisfied with same?

I'll fuel your Imagination,so you can amass another quarter century of "experience". Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

All I shoot is my '06.

[Linked Image]

Though I happen to hear good things about the 243Win. Fact is,if I recall correctly,it seems to me that a fast twist SAAMI 243Win chambered Krunchenticker(Dan's spout) wearing a purpose built short throat,for mag confine nuzzlin' of 105's...just might be fair to middlin' in it's relative inherent abilities. Now I personally enjoyed the hilarity of your TC Goat [bleep] and it's High Zoot componetry,along with the "satisfactions" you are able to Imagine within same. Kudos for going the extry mile and commenting upon your uncanny "sense" in boolits and propellants,brought to fruition via "all" your "experience" and it's "results".

Pass the magfed 105 kiss at 2900fps and the Full Choke...while you "enjoy" your Skeet Choke and #12 shot. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_1569.jpg[/img]

Which Mall was it again,in which you Ninja? Please keep "all" them insightful "particulars" coming,because it is particularily [bleep] hilarious!

As an aside,just how loud is your Imagination when you shoot it?!!?

Laffin'!

David,

She's high and wrong...but simply doing the best she can,with what incredibly [bleep] little she has to work with.

Be careful,or she'll clam up.(grin)

Shefire,

LOVE your pics,you really know how to get out there and get things done. "Impressive" how real your Imagination is to you.

Laffin'!

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LMAO @ high and wrong.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer

I know this to be the best pitch goin',from said platform.
People dig this self portrait and that ain't a bad thang.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

laugh fixed it for ya

Swifty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What a man!

Laffin' [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Well Boxer you got me. I just can't keep up with you. For someone who by the looks of things should be a happy and pleasant man living in an outdoors mans paradise. But I can see you are not because you must brag by showing off all your high dollar items none of witch impress me BTW. Especially with the stickers stuck on them like a 12 year old would do. You are someone who could add a wealth of knowledge and have so many's attention telling of things most of us will never experience in the lower 48. Instead you chose much again like a spoiled 12 year old to look for things to bad mouth someone about so you look so much better.

Well my friend I am happy with my life. I am happy with the firearms I have. I have a good job and could have a safe full of high dollar guns if I chose. However I enjoy tinkering with building my own with a friend of mine in his garage. I enjoy taking a plain ole factory rifle and tweaking it myself.

If my life is too boring for you that is fine with me I am not on this forum to impress you or anyone else. I will no longer waste time with any of your rants because it is just that, wasting time on rants.

Last edited by WSM_Shooter; 03/30/13.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tell him he's awesome. He loves it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Eddy,

You hard azz...you scared poor/dumb 'hookem away and she was just really perfecting her Hissy Fit.(grin)

I thought she was gonna regale me with Retrostalgia and I was lookin' forward to that "Tutorial". I'll chum a little bit,for the bottom feeder's big [bleep] mouth and see if she's [bleep] stupid enough to "try" again. Fingers is crossed,in anticipation.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Where do these whining Do Nothing Dumbphuckers come from?!!?

Wow.

Swifty,

As per always,it's a treat to be regaled with plagiarized tidbits of your Imagination,as you practice your Pretend. Really groovin' on your pics,as you certainly are a "hard charger". Laffin'! Feel free to make up yet another excuse,that "explains" your incredible Dumbphucktitude and do touch a wee bit on "all" your "results". Laffin'!

I'll happily fuel your Imagination for you. Feel free to say a leetle sumptin',on how "satisfying" it is for you to Imagine and Pretend. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Video ain't bad either and here's hoping you can summons enough Pretend,to Imagine you could do it too.

Laffin'!

In Swiftys [bleep] Dreams

You go girl!

WSM,

You sappy stupid dumb [bleep],YOU got you. Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,had best be asking questions,instead of giving "answers". Your best and only move,is to shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same. Hint.

Fairly [bleep] poignant,that you is the only one stupid enough,to think that you could keep pace on any level. Just a [bleep] shame,that you are too stupid to savvy the magnitude of the hilarity projected via your oblivious Dumbphucktitude! I'll feign my "surprise",that you are now gonna teach the World a "lesson",by taking all your marbles and going home. Too [bleep] funny! I really enjoyed "witch" too. As an aside,just what the [bleep] kind of a vocation can a dumbphucker like you do?!!? Feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend,as you deem requisite,while citing them "particulars". Laffin'!

I'm as at ease in talking in the firsthand about wares at my disposal,that I've a touch more than a whole [bleep] bunch of familiarity with,as you are in talking out your azz about your Imagination and the "Adventures" of your Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude. Please don't let them constants hurt your feelers,because you was really doin' "well". Laffin'!

Kudos for really knocking it outta the park and commenting upon your incredibly low standards and the muse that due to same,you are content being you. EPIC [bleep] humor there! I've zero doubt your Whine is heartfelt and it's even more funny,because you are doing the best you can...with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Here's 1000 words and an extry 50fps via Jolly Roger,plus another 13fps for brown tape. The look of confusion in conjunction with your crossed-eyes,is [bleep] hilarious!

[Linked Image]

Try prying your [bleep] from the couch and step out the front door and in another 150yrs or so,you just may amass your first [bleep] clue.

Nawwwwwwwwwwww...it ain't in the cards. Laffin'!

'Cub,

Oh I'm quite a little bit better than that,but sandbagging cracks me the [bleep] up. I get as big a kick out of your Imagination,as you do...though for very different reasons. Laffin'!

Reality ain't for everyone,as you so eloquently quantify and schit don't get any [bleep] funnier than you Pretending aloud.

Looking forward to the next Installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Curious dichotomy though,that you couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots. Laffin'!

Funnier than [bleep],how "real" your Pretend is to you. Your pics really paint a poignant picture. Laffin'! Though I cain't recall the current excuse?!!? It's either because you are too [bleep] stupid to drive a camera,too much of a broke dick to afford one(I've extries,if you need) or simply due the fact that despite the INCREDIBLE advances in Digital Photography,no Manufacturer makes a camera that will capture Imagination?!!? Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...lemme fuel your Imagination. Style Points is held in very high esteem,during death defying action,but feel free to regale me with a harrowing tale of how you once chipped a nail. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

As an aside...just how loud is your Imagination when you shoot it?!!?

Wow +P.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Forum Post Time
Re: .243 vs 25-06 Hunting Rifles Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Re: .243 vs 25-06 Hunting Rifles Yesterday at 12:06 AM
Re: .243 vs 25-06 Hunting Rifles 03/29/13 08:58 AM
Re: .243 vs 25-06 Hunting Rifles 03/28/13 08:55 AM
Re: .243 vs 25-06 Hunting Rifles 03/27/13 08:51 AM
Re: .243 vs 25-06 Hunting Rifles 03/24/13 01:15 PM
Re: .243 vs 25-06 Hunting Rifles 03/23/13 10:34 PM
Re: .243 vs 25-06 Hunting Rifles 03/23/13 12:21 AM
Re: .243 vs 25-06 Hunting Rifles 03/22/13 10:34 AM
Re: .243 vs 25-06 Hunting Rifles 03/21/13 06:39 PM
Re: .243 vs 25-06 Hunting Rifles 03/21/13 02:55 AM
Re: What factory gun would be the best bang for the buck for long range hunting? Long Range Hunting 03/20/13 01:37 PM
Re: .243 vs 25-06 Hunting Rifles 03/19/13 03:47 PM
Re: What factory gun would be the best bang for the buck for long range hunting? Long Range Hunting 03/19/13 02:22 AM
Re: What factory gun would be the best bang for the buck for long range hunting? Long Range Hunting 03/18/13 09:36 AM
Re: What factory gun would be the best bang for the buck for long range hunting? Long Range Hunting 03/17/13 07:16 PM
Re: What factory gun would be the best bang for the buck for long range hunting? Long Range Hunting 03/16/13 09:10 PM
Re: What factory gun would be the best bang for the buck for long range hunting? Long Range Hunting 03/15/13 09:43 PM
Re: Rem 700 Ti / Forbes / Kimber Hunting Rifles 03/14/13 01:07 PM
Re: Rem 700 Ti / Forbes / Kimber Hunting Rifles 03/13/13 07:10

Odds are, you can post twice.
Evens, not so much.

Not quite as real as it gets, but still must be a bitch.

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/30/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yeah GDub......

But between posting 5 pictures, and then typing it all with 2 fingers while Schittfaced, all pissed off at the world AND trying to figure out how to spell words that over one syllable....

and get in his diatribe to each person who thinks he is full of Schitt....

that all takes the better part of 24 hours...

so once a day posting is about right... he doesn't have time for twice a day, as long as it take for him to craft his daily 'sermon' in authentic Alaskan Backwood's Gibberish to everyone....

I especially love how he thinks anyone is supposed to be impressed that he is educated enough, that running a chain saw is about as good as it is going to get for him in life...

an under-educated alcoholic, with a chip on his shoulder over his short man's complex...

ya gotta love Schtick.. definitely isn't two of him in the entire world...best entertainment value on the internet..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
an under-educated alcoholic, with a chip on his shoulder over his short man's complex...

WHAT!! ........ No waaaay. I thought he really was awesome.

He is the only one out there that travels with his own film crew chronicling his real live action shots in the Shire used to bolster his internet larger-than-life persona.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BigStump
'Cub,

Looking forward to the next Installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

[Linked Image]

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
That isn't even Boxer on the stump. It's is dad or uncle. The guy on the stump is too old to talk like an a hole and put skulls on their guns . So. it's your dad right??? Uncle?? It ain't Boxer. He is the meaning of troll. The pics aren't even of him. Phony as can be. Boxer is really just a punky 16 yr old. Most likely his dad's guns he is borrowing while dad is in rehab. Right Boxer?? They are not your guns unless someone gave you the money to buy them. Your vocabulary, and constant posts of the same insults tell me you are not smart enough to afford much of anything. I've come across lots of guys like you in the carpenters union. Every one without fail were full of it, and everyone knew it. Or do you have all those guns cause grandpa made you a trust fund kid? I see you post the same pics several times too, but not much of anything. You are not all that. I don't think you even live in Alaska. Not that I care except trolls trash threads and the whole websight goes south after a while. Say something without insulting someone that isn't your follower. One last chance Boxer,, give it a try. You can't post a thread that has any meaning at all.

Last edited by ihookem; 03/31/13.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]

As an aside...just how loud do you think I played this when I decided to have this pic taken?!!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wbQSAdU4Qb4

Sorry about the ad, have patience... LOL

Wow +P.

There fixed this for ya too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Swifty52; 03/31/13.

Swifty
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by ihookem
That isn't even Boxer on the stump. It's is dad or uncle. The guy on the stump is too old to talk like an a hole and put skulls on their guns . So. it's your dad right??? Uncle?? It ain't Boxer. He is the meaning of troll. The pics aren't even of him. Phony as can be. Boxer is really just a punky 16 yr old. Most likely his dad's guns he is borrowing while dad is in rehab. Right Boxer?? They are not your guns unless someone gave you the money to buy them. Your vocabulary, and constant posts of the same insults tell me you are not smart enough to afford much of anything. I've come across lots of guys like you in the carpenters union. Every one without fail were full of it, and everyone knew it. Or do you have all those guns cause grandpa made you a trust fund kid? I see you post the same pics several times too, but ot much of anything. You are not all that. I don't think you even live in Alaska. Not that I care except trolls trash threads and the whole websight goes south after a while. Say something without insulting someone that isn't you follower. One last chance Boxer,, give it a try. You can't post a thread that has any meaning at all.

We have them in the electrical union also. Same answer for everything. They know all and have done all but always have an excuse why they can't do what you give them to do.
And Boxer for the record I am an electrician have been for the past 30 years. Last 8 have been spent working in the largest producing coke works in the US.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Come on guys...

For a albino Smurf, Schmuck hasn't done bad for himself...

Since his height and body proportions are pretty close to the same as a [bleep]... as is his typing abilities and intellect...

Schmuck has come a long way from bananas and flinging poop at people who don't think he is anything special..

actually here is a pic of Schtick out with some of his other buddies with their "stumps"..

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Shefire, I see you are showing your smarter side again...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bwahaha ..... [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
ahhhhh yes!

that self portrait of our Buddy from Down in Texas... the guy that is known for having the big heart!

I tell ya TexASS/N... you gotta be one of the few guys that I have heard of that has a heart so big, it is coming out his a.....

They truly are right... things are BIGGER IN TEXASS...

HAPPY EASTER THERE TO YOU AND YOUR BUDDIES !!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
one of Schtick's groupies from down Texas way seems a little jealous... guess he doesn't have his own stump to play on...
but he does have a big heart tho...but has been neutered....he has no balls...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I could have sworn this thread was once a discussion of the .243 compared to the 25-06. Nah, couldn't have been, I've been sniffing too much glue again.

Page 14 of 229 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (1badf350, 21, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 42 invisible), 2,146 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,641
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.