Originally Posted by ihookem
That isn't even Boxer on the stump. It's is dad or uncle. The guy on the stump is too old to talk like an a hole and put skulls on their guns . So. it's your dad right??? Uncle?? It ain't Boxer. He is the meaning of troll. The pics aren't even of him. Phony as can be. Boxer is really just a punky 16 yr old. Most likely his dad's guns he is borrowing while dad is in rehab. Right Boxer?? They are not your guns unless someone gave you the money to buy them. Your vocabulary, and constant posts of the same insults tell me you are not smart enough to afford much of anything. I've come across lots of guys like you in the carpenters union. Every one without fail were full of it, and everyone knew it. Or do you have all those guns cause grandpa made you a trust fund kid? I see you post the same pics several times too, but ot much of anything. You are not all that. I don't think you even live in Alaska. Not that I care except trolls trash threads and the whole websight goes south after a while. Say something without insulting someone that isn't you follower. One last chance Boxer,, give it a try. You can't post a thread that has any meaning at all.

We have them in the electrical union also. Same answer for everything. They know all and have done all but always have an excuse why they can't do what you give them to do.
And Boxer for the record I am an electrician have been for the past 30 years. Last 8 have been spent working in the largest producing coke works in the US.