Originally Posted by Seafire
Hey,

here is a special tribute to Schtick for one Dumbphuck Clueless Texass Naive....plus evidently one of our resident Morons from down in KiwiLand....

Try to keep up.....may move a little fast for you pair of Einsteins...

Doesn't it make you wish you were wild and free like Yosemite Schtick......... Yeah I thought so..

Just one post from me and you went on the attack with the retarded responses, stupid pictures and videos, groupie allegations and all the [bleep] flinging you can dream up.

I am sure you don't have a clue what I am talking about because your eyes glaze over with rage every time someone posts in one of your pissing-match-with-the-stick threads and don't join hands with you in the pissing match.

A one line statement and so many have suggested the same but you ignore the advice. Here is the quote, from the other thread that put you on the attack...I will kick my feet up and watch you play the fool for another 20K+ posts...TFF

Originally Posted by TXNative

You ain't gonna rock Stick back on his heels sounding like a pre-pubic 12 year old girl, and you fk'n do it so well.

Originally Posted by TXNative

Now we are getting the real truth.. so Schmucklette, is that what you carry out 'hunting' so it makes you look taller particularly in your pictures of yourself?

must be a new rifle for you... the barrel isn't all rusty, and you haven't camo'ed it with your teen aged daughter's nail polish yet...

with the size of that scope on there, you aren't trying to compensate for something are ya...

your "fueled imagination" is priceless...

when you get back on your soap box bragging about yourself, don't forget to tell us all how good she shoots in your hands at 500 to 1000 yds....and how you've converted your 22 LR into a 22LR/AI....

have a great day SSS ( SAM, the Short Smurf )....

I'm really look forward to your witty response, that I am sure you will spend a couple of hours thinking about and then typing it out with both your index fingers.... your poor computer's spell check feature must underline every "word" you type in red...

off course you make up every other 'word' you use anyway, so you must just freak out the old spell checker...

before you got kicked out of Jr High School.. you must have driven your English teacher friggin nuts... whistle

have a great day Sam,. and try not to wet your diapers again today..

You ain't gonna rock Stick back on his heels sounding like a pre-pubic 12 year old girl, and you fk'n do it so well.