Well, I agree on his behaviour and have no interest in reading his diatribes, but, the banning can become more of a problem than the person(s) who are banned, as witness what one guy in particular has done to wreck AR. There are a couple of other sites I can think of where the zealous and highly subjective egotism of largely illiterate "moderators" has ruined a once useful site and so, all in all, I much prefer Rick's approach to this entire question.

Best advice I can offer, poor old loser that I apparently am, is to do as I do and just ignore him while enjoying the vast majority of others here, who are genuinely good guys.

I have found, on the "Fire", that sometimes guys, me included, will get irate and a good brawl erupts and then, some time later, we are friends again and helping each other with finding gun parts, advice on BC hunting and all sorts of stuff....it is, after all, only the internet,it ain't like having your old lady find out what you REALLY paid for that pristine P-64 .338WM......... wink

[/quote] Boxer has the least class and dignity of any poster I've ever seen on The 'Fire. On any sensible talk forum he'd long have been permanently banned. If his kind wasn't offset here by standup guys like Mule Deer and BobinNH I think I'd leave the 'Fire altogether. The real shame is he seems to have a fan club.[/quote] From Moosemike