Originally Posted by Seafire
Gee Dub and I go waaaay back over on AR.. known him 7+ years now...
myself, I'm proud to call G'Dub a friend...

Thanks John, I appreciate your kind words and your friendship.

I may be letting the cat out of the bag, but I consider that B and I have a somewhat symbiotic relationship. Just for [bleep] n' giggles here is something I've said on more than one occasion...............

I first ran into Larry/Big Stick/Boxer three or four years ago when one summer he came over and blew up AccurateReloading with 300 posts a day for two or three days before he was banned permanently. That particular forum is one on which I have been posting since 2001 under the handle Geedubya. I was at Galveston beach with my family for a week. Here was this amazing fellow that just showed up. He had a rapier wit, a lexicon all his own, had amazing pictures and could post in about 5 different forums while I was replying to just one of his posts. I don't know about B, but from my perspective, I had a high old time going back and forth with pix of wildlife and guns. He was pretty much the same then, but seemed not to be so bitter and from my inference seemed to enjoy himself and his craft more. After he was banned I checked out 24hour and found that he was over at ARAIG. I went there for a time. I do this stuff for fun and entertainment. That quickly became less than fun. AR has gotten very slow lately and a couple months ago I started posting here more. I actually get a kick out of Boxer. If he were not to denigrate me, I would be disappointed. That's his "schtick". Its fun to play off something he says and/or use his posts as a foil to segue to another topic.
Reloading, shooting, collecting rifles and hunting, as in the Mossy Oak slogan are an obsession, not a passion with me. His taunts give me an opportunity to post pix that I normally would not have the incentive to post. Perhaps its selfish on my part, but I enjoy figuring out a tack to take other than anger or defensiveness. With him that does no good. He is much better at hurling invective or being derisive and scornful than I could ever be.
Its obvious that he has a high degree of native intelligence, mechanical ability and knowledge of the outdoors, firearms and cameras. His photographic skills are far superior to my plebeian efforts. It seems a shame that he does not seem to be able to play well with others. He could be a wealth of knowledge and a help to many.
Oh well, such is life. Everybody's gotta be somewhere. I enjoy being in Texas with my

[Linked Image]
automatics

[Linked Image]
gates and fences,

[Linked Image]
wooden objects d'art

[Linked Image]
with Windage adjustable mounts and muzzlebrakes.

[Linked Image]
whitetails

[Linked Image]
exotics

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/hbird3_zps6f352272.jpg[/img]
and other small game

So B, if I ain't chased ya' off, I'll repeat what I said a couple of weeks previous (and yes it was a quote someone else penned).......................

Before my body i throw my warlike shield.Lay on, Macduff,And damn'd be him that first cries,Hold enough?

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 06/01/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.