SLM,

I've always configured my bodies not to shoot,less a card and keep lotsa cards handy(in the event one pukes,which has yet to happen). My favorite body(1D3) takes (2) cards and can be configured in a number of ways,to shoot to either/or and both,even in different file sizes(RAW to one,JPEG the other,etc.).

My favorite videocamera has 64MB internal and (2) card slots to boot and memory is cheap...especially when one is literally makin' Memories. Am glad I've long had a keen appreciation,for such things.

Look to bump into a Polar Bear here along The Milford,in the next week or so(those this evening would be nice) and given the weather,the stage is set.

Will be workin' on Blurtitude,though it is frustratin'.

dube',

There ain't a day goes by,that folks ain't tellin' me to sell images and I've been forced to listen to The Pitch for over 25yrs now. I shoot for my enjoyment and such things is Priceless.

I'm lucky,in that I've never knowed Greed and the forecast indicates...that I never will.

If it weren't fun,I simply wouldn't do it. Suplizing how many people miss that boat.

Now as to batteries,again the 1D-Series('3 on) shine brightly. Depending upon how I [bleep],I can nab 3000 pokes easily on a single battery(OEM Canon and 3rd Party Lenmar both). That with AF pinned and in AI Servo.

Food for thought,if only because noone has ever said: "I have too many good pictures".

Hint.(grin)

'Cub,

Use your Imagination and Pretend that there are no women in your "heralded" Union. Laffin'!

A Union has never made a good man and never will...but they routinely crank out pieces of absolute schit. That is hardly a "secret",despite your Pretend. Re-laffin'!

Your incredible Dumbphucktitude,is never not impressive in it's inherent hilarity.

Bless your heart.

Brinky,
You say that you don't have a 243AI,like that fact ain't very well known. No [bleep] schit dumbphuck and that just might be the [bleep] point. Laffin'!

In fairness you cited: "MojoHand; Kick ass pics. A 243AI or non would be plenty enough for what you're looking to shoot.". I know...I know,your Imagination took over and you were flying your Pretend yet again. Someone who "does" as "much" as you,would be WELL served to shut the [bleep] up and ask questions,instead of giving "answers". Just sayin'. Laffin'!

Very much enjoyed your OEM Spout Treatise...that was "riveting" too and points awarded for Varget. Laffin'! The only thing missing,was a muse on optics,velocities and come-ups. Google it. Re-laffin'!

No need to flaunt your Masters in Dumbphucktitude...everyone long ago got it.

Wow +P+!

WSM,

You poor stupid [bleep]...it's "Hogue". Wow!

Would love to see some pics of the cross-eyed Droolin' Dumbphucks you run with,if you are Top Tier. Laffin'!

Is there no end to you stupid [bleep] Imaginations?!? You clueless [bleep] dolts are on FIRE!

Just [bleep] WOW.

Shefire,

What did you almost do lately? What were you gonna almost do it with? Where were you gonna almost do it?

Happy Imagination to you.

Laffin'!

Gee',

As much as you like fences and Tame Critters,tell the boys how you looked to hire only Union help.

Laffin'!

DD,

I reckon a beeger case,flingin' a higher BC boolit at faster impact speeds...should oughtta have an advantage downrange.(grin)

Have thought of a 22-250AI or a 243AI,but hear both is overbore and wouldn't wanna suffer sucha plight.(grin)

After reading another Thread here,I'm gonna try one of them 223AI's some day,if only to see WTF. Either that or have The Do Nothing Gang go ahead and Pretend to Imagine one up,so as to have some solid feedback in the last hand. Laffin'!

BEST Thread Evah.

'2 99's,

I hear through the grapevine,that a guy can have his cake and eat it too. Fact is,I hear that one can field light done right,in a ruggedly reliable parcel,that'll exhibit longterm static POA/POI intersections,as per whim. In conjunction with same,CBS "weirdness" is easily nipped and so goes the mandate of having to poke sumptin' other than boolits through the bore.

One can Field fickle wares,if inclined...but noone is less inclineder than I,to suffer such concession(s).

Spent Primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial.

Hint.

(Addendum: For poor/[bleep] stupid WSM)

$400 clams will score a 700 New(Mart Mart typical $379 Sale) or Used. I've yet to see one shoot over MOA and in case your pointy head is wondering...I've been around more than a [bleep] few. That'd be gross understatement. Hint-[bleep]-hint.

So let me get this "correct",as per your Imagination and Pretend...in the circles which you run in,a Mouser with a "custom chambered" A&B spout,poked in a Hogue and tripped with a Timney,leads the [bleep] pack?!!? Now THAT is [bleep] hilarious! Just what might this marvel be wearing for base/rings/glass and what do you feed it? Laffin'!

It remains a cryin' shame,that you are incapable of mustering the 17 IQ points requisite,to cypher what a totally [bleep] clueless boob you are. I enjoy your Imagination,[bleep] nearly as much as you do.

Where do you incredibly stupid dumbphucks come from?!!?

Wow!