Originally Posted by Boxer

For a 25 to Trump a 6mm,you gotta shovel MUCH more coal into the boiler room and the 25-06 to 243 comparison...ain't enough disparity in CC's to do that. That FACT,seems to trouble pointy-headed Windowlickers in their tinfoil hats,more than a little.(grin)

Gentlemen. You are making this pizzing match waaay too complicated. Start at the [bleep] beginning, to quote Boxer. The way to do this, is simply point out when Boxer is wrong. Like here. 'Cause he's "Never Wrong Guy" and pops like a buffoon balloon when so poked.

It ain't complicated, but some would like to make it so, to quote Steelhead.

Boxer, if you'd like to see one of my infamous charts showing this, just ask. Its already saved to my favorites; took all of 3 minutes. And remember, "JBM don't lie"--- to quote, uh, Big Stick. wink

Still grooving over you using your Imagination to dog wares you've not gunned... pronouncing judgement on ER characteristics you'd not laid Eyeball on... and royally screwing the pooch on simple things, like... uh... size/weight specs, the other day. Makes me chuckle even now, and for that I thank you. But it ain't ever not funny watching you "work", and you are a 'net feesherman par excellence... though your bait is stinky and your motives impure.

So if seeing a simple ballistics chart showing you are simply wrong with the above quote makes you happy, please dear sir, say the word.

All the best from Orygun.

-jeff

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!