Sheire,

I see you are still greedily fetching all the rubber dicks,that've been tossed across the road for you. Impressive that you can do so,with your [bleep] tethered to the couch. Congratulations?!?

What didja almost do,what didja almost do it with and where didja almost do it?!!? Always enjoy the "particulars" of your Delusions,as you pick schit wirth the chickens and polish turds.

Bless your heart.

'slave,

She's got you on the ropes...be prepared to be Imaginary Pretend Ignored.

Laffin'!

'bow,

[bleep] HILARIOUS,that your are soooooooooooo amazingly [bleep] Stupid,that your Stupidity grants you the delusion that,your Stupidity is a "bargaining chip". Honey,amazingly low IQ ain't a Trump Card,it's a plight and here's to you being oblivious to all things. Laffin'!

I very much enjoy The Delusions Of A Secret Squirrel and might I add,that you are really doing "great". I'm glad that Pretend and Imagination are free,so you can afford to try.

What Mall was it,that you Ninja?!?

Laffin'!

DD,

She's smitten. I know...I know,you've always had a way with the ladies.

Reckon you'll knock her up? A Slouch hat WILL do it,just sayin'!

Laffin'!

'Wolf,

Don't go splashin' so loudly...or the bottom feeders will get lock jawed.

Just kiddin',them Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep] is easily yanked,with every cast and even hook themselves.

Stupidity is THE Gift,that keeps on givin' and Pretend is as close as the poor dumb [bleep] will ever come.

BEST Thread Evah!

'dube,

You cain't break the spirit of a dick fetcher,she'll come back with tail waggin'.

Bless her heart.

Sammo,

[bleep],do NOT go swipin' Imagination or Pretend,from Secret Squirrels...or the delusions will become even greater.

Well played!(grin)

WSM,

Do tell about "all" the things you've almost done,since you Whined last time.

Laffin'!

Looking forward to those excuses. Thanks.

Laffin'!

Techsan,

Hilarious,that there is NOTHING you won't Whine about.

AS per always...great [bleep] call to give all things a wide [bleep] berth.

You Whining [bleep] Texans are funniest of the lot,if only because you are doing your best,not to be.

Laffin'!

'Groove,

Admittedly,I am better in person and have always enjoyed granting the opportunity for Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhucks to flaunt their "prowess" in the firsthand.

The crossed-eyes,drooling yap and trembling lips,is a [bleep] riot!

Bless their hearts.

NotSoSwift,

You Whining [bleep].

Do tell about your BWT and hang a pic or two of yourself.

Laffin'!

H22,

Please do NOT slight how real Pretend is to NotSoSWift and the incredible "power" of a plagiarized cartoon,in her World.

I'll feign my "surprise",that the ignorant [bleep] for some "unknown" reason,quit flying a cartoon avatar. Odd!?!

Laffin'!

Barnard,

Noone has ever called you "sharp",have they?!?

For conversation,I ain't gonna be the first either.

Bless your heart.

'Brothers,

KILLER whine and heartfelt to boot. Kudos!

What might I be able to expect next,besides the incredibly long [bleep] list of things beyond your incredibly modest comprehension?!!?

Lemme guess? You believe in Ghosts.

Wow +P+!

Tanner,

A touch hard on WindowLickers,ain'tcha'?!?

Laffin'!.

'flave,

I Moderate as well...though in fairness,I ain't moderate about it.

teal,

Titty-titty Bang-bang,remains one of my favorite pastimes.

Always good to see another connysewer.

'works,

Pretend ain't Real...though they sure as [bleep] like to try.(grin)