Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ingwe
Is this the thread where you just stop by to insult people youve never met in person?

If so...Deflave...GFY!

Oh...wait, I Have met Deflave in person....

All the more reason...GFY! laugh

This is the thread where we ask Boxer questions.

GFY!

Travis

Like hypothetically questions such as:

"Boxer, how did you become some a moronicdumphuck? Where you born that way or went and got a degree in Moronicdumpuckitude at your local community college? Why are your groupies in your man harem, even bigger moronicdumphucks than you are, and all seem to have homofantasies they love to slide in on their posts? When are you going to admit that "TX Naive" is just an alias handle you also use? "

For questions to Schtick on stuff like that?

I'm all ears!

(on the flip side here Schmuck, I am PMCOTC for the rest of the weekend and going to an annual scouting event...so you'll have to wait until Sunday for me to be able to read the AK gibberish response I am sure you are already meticulously crafting at this very moment... complete with pics to impress yourself thinking how impressed your man harem will be... have fun crafting your riveting response... and try and use some new material instead of the same old recycled cut and paste insults... your posts are getting to be like reading the same newspaper every day, with the same old headlines as last week...try to IMAGINE something new for a change.... ya short moronicdumphuck backwoods midget)

Slavely and TexASS Naive will be along shortly to add their witty insults to this post... Slavely is the smarter of the two, so at least his will have some new material... but old TexASS Naive, will do the same old " you aren't gonna rock Stick back on his heals, with your whiny 12 yr old vagina.... whatever".. who said I had any intention of trying to rock Schmuck back on his heals? besides you should be happy.... you know he loves the attention and lives to post his one post a day on this thread...and spends hours on crafting it all together...

Actually Schtick... I do give a rat's ass about every word you say...so here I am offering you the rat's ass each of your posts deserve... grin

[Linked Image]

As they say in Rome : bonum habere vobis fatuis volutpat.!!!!! whistle