gwe',

You may as well save some jingle and squirt 64PP's. Hell...even go so far as to fuel 'em with '335.

It seems I've heard good things.

You'd schit your [bleep] pants,if'n you ever flung a good .224" boolit.(grin)

Mojo',

X's require at least a .050" jump and foul horribly,while being hard on barrels. The 75A-Max is a Target Boolit and not suited to Game.

Go the 64 Nosler.

Laffin'!

'holton,

[bleep] hilarious,that you Ding Bat Whining [bleep] who do the least...bitch the most.

Congratulations?!!?

Gee',

Must be nice,when every POS Manufactured "works" for you.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

I'm curious. How loud is your Imagination when you shoot it? How long do you have to Pretend,before your Imagination becomes "real" to you?

As per always,I'm lookin' forward to the next batch of excuses to salve all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Keep plagiarizin' and "hard charging" with your Vagina Monologue,as you perfect Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude and keep your [bleep] tethered firmly to the couch.

Cheer up...I pizz excellence.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

'pole,

If you take her Imagination away from her,she'll have nothing left and that'd be mean.

Laffin'!

brinky,

Your ability to reliably take Stupidity to places it's never been before,is [bleep] Impressive. Congratulations?!? Still a [bleep] [bleep] shame,that you've zero inkling how far you are in over your head,while you are talking out your azz. Laffin'!

Kudos for being a dumb enough [bleep],to not even know what kind of fish you are bitching about...that'll be tough to top,given "all" your "experience" and "results".

Just when I think you incredibly stupid dumb [bleep] have reached the pinnacle of ineptitude,you nimbly raise the bar and obliviously.

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it.

Wow +P+.

swifty',

Knock it outta The Park and hang a pic of yourself.

Laffin'!

'22,

The Do Nothing Gang is on [bleep] fire and I reckon I'm yet again on the ropes!

Laffin'!