Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by TXNative
[quote=EddyBo]others I think are bigger morons than Schtick is... I mean what idiot follows an idiot? The guy with 51 posts comes to mind...for instance...

Keep whining about nothing and you will have more posts in this thread alone than my 51 posts in a year.

A lot can be learned by listening rather than talking, or in this case, reading rather than typing.

Speaking of groupies...don't look like you have one, sucker.

and the last 7 of your posts were targeted at me...

so I guess you are stalking me, and think ya got something to prove?

and news flash, I am far from the only guy that ridicules Schmuck... we all just don't make a love fest out of it, like you and some of Schmucks other groupies seem to..

ya know, the guys on his Emergency Response Team out to defend his "honor"... whistle

I'll be waiting for your 53rd post next... you're on roll now.. don't stop the momentum.. grin

Stalking? You really are a dumbphuck!

Let me help you out...

Originally Posted by TXNative

Now we are getting the real truth.. so Schmucklette, is that what you carry out 'hunting' so it makes you look taller particularly in your pictures of yourself?

have a great day SSS ( SAM, the Short Smurf )....

off course you make up every other 'word' you use anyway, so you must just freak out the old spell checker...

before you got kicked out of Jr High School.. you must have driven your English teacher friggin nuts... whistle

have a great day Sam,. and try not to wet your diapers again today..

You ain't gonna rock Stick back on his heels sounding like a pre-pubic 12 year old girl, and you fk'n do it so well.

I was reading a damn good thread until you jumped in and started your same old whiney ass bitching about stick.

I gave you a hint, nothing more than a hint. Read it and read it again, nothing in my response is more that fact and directed at you. For whatever reason, other than you are a immature c'sucker with a chip on you shoulder, you labeled me a stick fan.

You really are a dumbphuck!