Gee,

I never can cypher...if you are bitching,or bragging.

Congratulations?!!?

Laffin'!

'gwe,

I hear good things about '335,but never in a 243AI with .530BC's,whether in Form Mode or Watch The [bleep] Out Mode.

[Linked Image]

The Twirlygig Things is all new to me and I'll be curious to see what they're all about. If anyone has any "tips",they'd be appreciated.

BEST Thread Evah!

'bird,

Simply: "Start At The Start"...I'm sure it's been copy/pasted a few million times by now.

This particular receiver needed it's OEM box opened,to grant greater ride height of formed cases,in relation to the bolt's nose. The portside mag lip was askew to starboard and needed to be opened up more than the starboard lip,to steer boolits into chamber. Replaced the stamped POS follower with milled and dat's it...the usual.

As per always,I get rid of all humps/bumps and sharp edges internally,with some 400 wet/dry...if only to save die's nether regions,down the road.

Rifle Basix trigger in the guts,atta'bout 2-pounds,which is a good place to be,from the hindlegs.

Skookum Platform,+P+.

'6,

That trigger is sub 2-ounces and I'm not up late at night,trying to out do it.(grin)

GREAT platform,from which to perfect readin' wind and fine tune hindlegged manipulations.

Eddy,

The Repeater Conversion is wayyyyyyyyyy overkill,which is how I like to roll. Cain't say enough good things about the worksmanship,or it's rugged reliability.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just do it.(grin)