Originally Posted by EddyBo
Originally Posted by brinky72
And I make no apologies to the manharem and his leader. WSM shooter asked a question, I eluded to the answer,pointed him in the direction of the answer and stated my opinion. If you don't like it too bad. Larry is the biggest prick to ever grace on line forums and has been booted from all because of it. He has insulted,bullied and hijacked every thread of anyone who has had a different opinion than him. Yet the rest of us are supposed to treat him with kid gloves. GFY, not here. Send Rick a message if you don't like my callus opinion of him and get me kicked off, I could care less. And if anyone wants to settle things otherwise because their collective panties or in a wad PM I'll send you my addy. Until then, get in line and pick a number to kiss my ass. Just know it's a long line. Out

GFY&D you panty wadded [bleep]. You have to really take this chit serious and be unable to ascertain when someone is just fuggin with you to stoop to such levels. I do not know if you have kum breath or are just a moron. Gonne give you the benefit of the doubt and say stuppid fuggin moron. BTW my addy is 1182 west topisaw rd ruth ms. Show up any time if you have illusions of being a bad azz. That invitation has nothing to do with thinking you are a dumb moronic [bleep], just my standing invitation to anyone who thinks they are a bad azz. No I am not a bad azz anymore, but you don't have to be to thrash the livin hell out of innernet badazzes.

How big a boy are ya?

http://youtu.be/yt6oBElJlBs