Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Seafire
Right on Que.....

I have to go find my Little Orphan Annie Secret Backwoods Alaska Trailer Park Decoder Ring so I can translate Schmucks riveting intellectual post above...

You know it contains some really highly important Stupidschitt, along with the same old cut and paste Schmuck whit.. for the 10,000 time....plqaces we've all never been and thinks we never had and things we've never done...etc etc etc...

"Etc Etc Etc" and a Bald Head? Could it be Schmuck played the King of Siam in "The King and I"????

Hmmmmmmmmm......

Maybe Yul Brenner did have a child out of wedlock with some Alaskan Bar Fly Midget chick.......

Biggest Circle Jerk Nev'ah.....but it was hilarious that Schmuck blew his whole once a day post quota Barking at me like the lap mutt he is....

Hey, I found this on one of the Col Klink threads, think it has any application here?

Originally Posted by Seafire
If one does not like what another forum member posts, regardless who they may be, why don't their critics just ignore the post?...

This is different. He is defending the WWW. by keeping all the rif-raf coraled here.

Don't believe me? Just ask him.