Gee',

Abandoning your version of Taxidermy,was an exceedingly good [bleep] call.

That is/was...far and away,the worst collection of schit mounts anyone has ever seen.

Conratulations?!!?

Swifty,

You needlessly burned a fair amount of bandwidth,to reiterate an obvious constant...in that your [bleep] ain't left the couch. Laffin'!

As per always,I enjoy your heartfelt Whine and them killer cartoons.

Wow +P.

As an aside,I'm oft imitated,but ain't ever been anywhere near equalled and that "hint",just may save you some typin'.

Laffin'!

Brinky,

You ain't turned a [bleep] lick,other than the Pretend conjured by your Imagination...so what the [bleep] could possibly "change"?!? Unless you are tallying new ways for you to Whine,fresh excuses and new lies?

Bless your heart...your "best" is [bleep] fabulously funny!

Laffin'!

'Cub,

GREAT call to abort the rifle and instead focus your Imagination on birds...months down the road.

That'll leave you plenty of time to go FULL Jeff-O Of The North and concoct the requisite excuses,well in advance.

Laffin'!

'flave,

Didn't mean to hurt your feelers,as you was being lead to water.(grin)

BT/DT with Baby Sako's in .378" 'face,with all the High Zoot schit(McMillan,PN,yada,yada) and I've got all the T-shirts. As to light done right,a Montucky cain't be outdid and also happens to be a screamin' [bleep] deal to boot. Win/win.

Re-hint.(grin)

WSM,

Looking forward to your Bear Hunting Stories,in them "rough small mountains".

Holy [bleep] dogschit...I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooo [bleep] hard! WOW and I mean [bleep] WOW!!!

The 3 Rats was a nice [bleep] touch too,you poor stupid dumbphuck.

That you are at the mercy of your intellect,is THE cruelest of [bleep] fates.

Bless your heart.

WyoCoyo',

DO tell about that "very rough" "country".

I dare ya'.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

It'd be tough to slight your Insecurities,your Imagination or your Pretend...in no particular order. Laffin'!

What did you almost do today? What did you almost doo it with? Where didja' almost do it at? Laffin'!

More importantly however...what's the excuse(s)?!

Laffin'!

'slave,

[bleep]...if you swipe Shefire's Imagination away,she'll have nothin' left and that'd just be mean.

She's doing "great".

Laffin'!

archie,

The Firecracker gelcoat scheme,ain't a tough one to love.

One of these days,I'm gonna try one of them fancy/schmancy bowlin' ball handles out and see WTF all the fuss is about.

Until then,I'm in Blued/Walnut Mode,here along The Milford.

h22,

I'm too much of a sucker for Mother Nature's breasts and an MPAJ 2-point rest offa same.

I'd be afeared that my Walnut and Blueing would get scratched,from the 'cart.

SLM,

Still right Blurtitude [bleep] here and gettin' plum discouraged.

Light stayed flat and The Milford fog copious last night.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Mebbe if I start gunnin' in B&W...I'll be able to learn Blurtitude?!?

Thoughts?

BEST Thread Evah!