'slave,

Your arms have just GOTTA be awfully sore,if only due the sheer volume of re-catching a single Bottom Feeder.

But you just KNOW...she likes it,if only because it's as close as she'll ever come to doing something Outdoors.(grin)

Bless her heart.

'flave,

I prefer to let folks bully themselves,as it is entertaininger than [bleep]...to grant 'em slack on the rope and then watch the Show.(grin)

BEST Thread Evah!

As an aside,a newb pard here at work,has been taking notes and got 2000 of the 105BTHP Hornies enroute,along with a new A5,M24/fluted 1-8" Brux,Badger 20MOA rail,Leupie 52218,Krikey DBM,Alpha 2's,Lapooie 308 brass and Redding Dies,so as to yield a rather sinister SAAMI 243Win,as his first jaunt into the Custom realm.

For some reason...I anticipate more builds to rapidly follow.(grin)

DD,

I'll have to pen a right proper Poem.(grin)

dube',

Just WTF didja' do to scare poor,poor,[bleep] dumb Jeff-O away?

Or did that whack on her pointy head,finally grant her the clarity of an inkling,as to her [bleep] INCREDIBLE Stupidity?!?

Poor stupid [bleep],never was aware of just how incredibly [bleep] [bleep] stupid she was/is. Though in fairness,Shefire makes Jeff-O look like a cross between Elgin Gates and Rambo.

Laffin'!

'flier,

There's too many CLASSIC Jeff-O Dumbfhucktitudes,to pick a favorite. That very subject rates a Thread all itself.(grin)

I like it when she and Shefire unite and form The Dynamic Duo Of Dumbfhucktitude,looking with their crossed-eyes and drooling yaps,to "right" all the World's "wrongs",with their sage "experience",physical "prowess",uncanny "smarts",exceptional "results" and daring "can do" attitude.

I'm [bleep] cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooooooooo hard.

WOW +P++!

'slave,

Shefire's just off living vicariously,working on sumptin' new to plagiarize,while cultivating her Imagination and Pretend.

In other words...her [bleep] is firmly tethered to the couch,like always.

Laffin'!

SLM,

You figure NotSoSwift and Shefire had a BWT,to watch cartoons together?!?

Musta been a banner year for pop cans,for 'em to "do" so "much".

Laffin'!

Gee',

The Texas version of "good" is always [bleep] hilarious.

Congratulations?!?

Shefire,

As per always,I enjoyed your Vagina Monologue and fascinating recounting of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Your sheer and utter [bleep] cluelessness,literally defines "Epic". Laffin'!

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with. Looking forward to your next Whine and fresh excuses.

You go girl!