'bow,

I see you is horned up and having a Hissy Fit all at once,while feverishly cramming things into your mouth and azz. Might you please contemplate taping the Meltdown? I can Mail a camera and loot,in no particular order. Laffin'!

As always,I appreciate the fascinating inside look of Retardation,as you quip the Chronicles of your couchbound [bleep],Whine how Life ain't "fair" and concoct excuses to salve your Reality.

In fairness,the Vagina Ultimatum was exceptionally [bleep] hilarious,if only due the fact that it weren't your intent to be. Laffin'!

What are you going to almost do today? What are you going to almost do it with. Where are you going to almost do it? Looking forward to the excuses. Laffin'!

Mebbe with luck,you'll be the first Do Nothing Whining [bleep],to bitch herself happy? It's your Imagination,Pretend with it all you want.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

'pole,

Don't steal her Imagination...if only because it's all she's got.

In fairness,she is doing "great".

Laffin'!

'slave,

She's crazy Whining.

And drooling.

Laffin'!

'head,

If I could arrange the loot,I'd go Mossberg Tactical Optics and live a leetle.

Mebbe I'll cancel the trip to Alaska and toss that jack in the scope coffer instead.

BEST Thread Evah!

'Groove,

You don't wanna play cards with 'bow...as them crossed-eyes is tough to get a read upon,though the tears ain't.

Laffin'!

dube',

You wanna feed her slack on the rope,not take it away.

Her Pretend is sooooooooooooo "real" to her.

Laffin'!

'works,

I concur upon the MAGNIFICENT Dumbfhucktitude brazenly brandished by The Paper Hat Brigade. There's been alotta Koolaid stained lips,tinfoil hats...and cartoons brandished,as they collectively wax eloquent on their Nothingness.

Laffin'!

archie',

Prime Rib tonight and they generally don't do bad on it.

DD,

The Ice Doves hatched,due the Global Cooling and seem to be doin' well. Best herd I've seen of 'em,ever.

[Linked Image]

Got charged by a Goat yesterday,too.

[Linked Image]

The Milford ain't for the light of heart!

Eddy',

If I ain't doin the cookin' or the dishes...I ain't bitchin' and that'd be a fact. I tell 'em every day: "If this is bad,I'll take ALL the bad you got".

I couldn't even Pretend to complain.

SLM,

Only fair to grant them who need it most,the opportunity to showcase their Imagination and Pretend.

I'd be curious to know if anyone could cite somebody who needs same,worse than Shefire and 'bow?

[bleep] HILARIOUS,to be blessed with their "best" efforts.

Laffin'!