Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by Seafire
" It'd be intellesting if Shefire gathered the percentages of how often she talked about cock and Whined. Let alone Whined for cock.

Porcupines do that,with regularity.
"

another Chapter of Stumpy's "Alaskan Homo Fantasies"....

amazing how often he and his groupies raise that sort of subject...

so Schtick, why don't you draw the connection between your homo fantasies, and the 243 vs 25/06.... that ought to be entertaining... your midnight posts are a lot more entertaining than watching Conan...

I pity Boxers mother. It must be hard on her knowing she raised such an angry little man. He's a Class A keyboard commando. He'll say everything to you from the safety of the internet that his perverse twisted brain can dream up. Of course he's a paper tiger who relies solely on the safety of anonymity and hides behind his computer screen and the one post per day his mom allows.

Really??????? He wouldn't be very hard to find if someone really wanted to find him and confront him. I am pretty sure you are the only person on the "fire" that doesn't know where Boxer lives. So either your to stupid to find him or you lack the balls, either way it makes you the Class A keyboard commando.

This chit never gets old and always makes me laugh.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.