'Gee,

Kudos on getting drunk enough,to suffer sun sweltered steaks toted in the round,with guts brewin' at 90 PSI.

Bless your heart.

'gwe,

I've Mousered and Winny'd more than a leetle...which'll make a guy instantly appreciate Good Stuff in extrapolation.

Done did the TC Thang and it too requires bleach.

Tough to trump a half-tote filled with ice,for Steaktitude,assumin' you ain't got a fish hold handy.(grin)

Have never been to a High Zoot Eating ERstablishment,called a day in advance and requested my steak to set in the sun until tomorrow and ask kindly for someone to kick it around the parking lot a few [bleep] times for me.

Texans and their version of "good",is the funniest schit there is. Poor dumb [bleep].

BEST Thread Evah!

'flave,

That 7-08 thing,is starting to sound purty good.

May have to look into it someday,when funds are right.

Obliged for the intel.

DD,

I've done the head rotor and tail rotor strike thing and it ain't to my preference...especially in a Jet Ranger.(grin) At least a Slick can take a lick.

I hear good thangs about gunning video footage,throughout one's Life.

Have yet to meet the gent that had "too many" pics or "too many" movies...though I've long attempted to be the first.(grin)

Glad I had the foresight to savvy and the appreciation to stay the course.

'gunnr,

That "Bear" is a lot bigger than it looks...just like everything in [bleep] Texas,is to [bleep] Texans.

Laffin'!

Farmboy',

Always entertaining to watch all 17 of your IQ points fire in succession.

Congratulations?!?

Mojo',

Fences,swingin' gates,feeders,Golf Carts and sluicing pen raised Rats is [bleep] awesome and I've zero wish to slight any of it...if only because them partaking,do such a better job of slighting same obliviously. Laffin'!

The pics are indeed awesome and upon many levels.

Always impossible to tell,if a Texan is bitching or bragging.

Laffin'!

Sammo,

It would be interesting to play on ground,upon which a Pony could partake. He'd have to have wings along The Milford and corks.(grin)

(Addendum:...had a meeting,prior to the bag drag)

'flier,

Do not slight the lunar phase,affecting her Whinetitude,nor discount the incredible depths of her Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude.

If you wanna REALLY knock it outta Da Park,ask Farmlady for a few pics...if only to add perspective to her Nothingness.

Laffin'!

'Hunter,

Given a choice,wouldja prefer a high fence with holes or a low fence without?

Laffin'!

Shefire,

I see someone tossed a rubber dick to this side of the street and you were powerless to refrain fetching it. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that Cock Talk remains your longsuit and I reckon you are "blessed",that you can do that from your couchbound [bleep] too? At least you found something you can afford to do and is within your "abilities".

Looking forward to the next installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

SLM,

Don't slight Shefire's fascination with male anatomy,whether she's sober,popping her pills or swillin' suds.

It's perhaps the only pursuits,she's not Imagining to Pretend.

Laffin'!

'slave,

She's fixing to melt down and burst outta yet another closet...this time under "duress".