Originally Posted by Boxer

Gee',

You knocked it outta da Park,with them hideous "mounts". Cain't know if you were bitching or bragging in their regard,but that is some flat azzed hideous schit! Congratulations?!!?

Keep at them Haybale & Crockett "Adventures" and don't forget to refuel The Cart.

B,

Wonder if you remember the late Ricky Nelson, the teenage idol. Seems later in his life he sang a certain tune that I think is appropriate for my response to your latest installment.

Along the same lines, but on another stanza,

have you ever heard the one about the three sailors that hit port, had shore leave, and made a bee line for the nearest house of ill repute (whore-house). Well the madam has em� slick em down, hand them a prophylactic and sends them down the hall to line up.

First one goes in and takes care of business. As he�s leaving the lady in question is heard to say. Ah, 10 inches, best I�ve had today.
The second comes in, does his business, on the way out, the prostitute makes the remark, Ah, 8 inches, second best I�ve had today.
Well the third chap marches in and is getting ready to do his business when the lady looks at him and says, Who do you think you�re gonna please with that tiny thingy. Unabashed the sailor says. Me, MOFO.

So, that�s pretty much the way it is. It pleased me to shoot those critters���.

[Linked Image]

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.