Originally Posted by WSM_Shooter
Originally Posted by dubePA
Been acquainted with Schticky since the Shooters days. He's furnished some chuckles along the way, but most of the entertainment came from those whose manginas he's bruised over the years.

Having spent most of my life working in agriculture, manufacturing plants and in construction, such crude commentaries are how working men generally speak amongst themselves. Makes a hard day go a bit easier, so I'm used to it.

Not sure how those who work in office environments converse, because I have little personal experience in that milieu?

Apparently it's a more sophisticated and congenial environment? One where "rough" talk isn't appreciated and where puzzies and egos are more easily-bruised?

Just a guess? smirk

I disagree, I went to school for mine maintenance and grew up in a coal mining town. I have worked construction 30 years in an industrial environment. We talk crap but are never as arrogant as Boxer is. Only true arseholes act like him and are usually thought of as trash! Not that I can not take it but he has trashed me on this thread because I thought a simple joke was funny and gave a simple statement of what caliber I would chose. One that many would be in full agreement was a fine caliber for the original posters needs. He comes on here and posts pictures of him at work like hey here I am the big tree feller you guys are not [bleep] compared to me. This is a thread about the 243 vrs the 25-06 what does pictures of him and a chainsaw have to do with it! Should I post photos of myself when I was an active firefighter fighting fires to make myself look special? He works hard for a living and has a dangerous job! Big [bleep] deal, to use one of his favorite words. I was just the night shift electrical general foreman on the crew who built the largest Coke Battery in the US. That and $1.80 will get me a cup of coffee at the local diner!

You really need to go back and read his first exchange to you right before you came out swinging. Wish I could quote it up for you and maybe interpret for you. You actually attacked him first.