efw,

The 80's did nothin' for me,as the BC increase is offset by the loss of speed. 75's is MAGICAL and then some.

I carry a leetle of everything and gun an open mind.

Boolits matter far more than headstamps,as per always.

STW,

That was it's final Hoorah. Pard wanted it badly,so I let him have it.

She's done some splendid things,on her worst days.(grin)

MCH,

I personally enjoyed the ruse,that poor/dumb Gee' couldn't rightly know the rubbed out Rat's size. Oddly enough,she shut right the [bleep] up and there's little danger of a tape touching that micro skull.

[bleep] hilarious!

Swifty,

Keep telling yourself that you are knocking it outta Da Park,by gunning someone else's pics as your Trump Card. Laffin'!

There's no slighting how very badly you need your Imagination,as you keep "hard charging" from the couch and I rather enjoy your excuses and "justifications". Tell yourself that which you most need to hear and corroborate your sheer and utter nothingness by extolling your "best". Laffin'!

You whining Do Nothing [bleep] crack me the [bleep] up.

Wow +P+.

WSM,

I enjoy the notion,that you think your being a piece of schit is someone else's "fault". Now THAT is [bleep] funny! Sweetie,noone can degrade you better than you can,by you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with and relating same. I'll happily provide all the slack on the rope,you think you can handle and please feel free to perpetually reiterate how you Do Nothing [bleep] that do the least...Whine the most.

Hilarious to me,that you are too [bleep] stupid to shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same. There is of course the chance,that you just might be the first Do Nothing [bleep] in the World,to Whine herself happy...butcha' ain't gonna like them "odds". Laffin'!

Your insecurities are very well founded and you really needn't mention again how your Life sucks,but here's to the hilarity of the fact that you are powerless to refrain such reiteration,if only obliviously. Laffin'!

Only you can prevent you from saying something [bleep] stupid and I do get a kick outta your being too [bleep] stupid to savvy same.

Happy Imagination and Pretend to you,if only because Reality ain't for everyone.

Bless your heart.