'bow,

Just how in the [bleep],are you going to take a picture of your Imagination?!!? Hilariouser than [bleep],how "real" your Pretend is to you. You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...though in fairness,guessing is as close as you'll ever come. Feel free to wax eloquent on the Phantom Tikka,if only for starters. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

tom',

Ma' Nature don't always cooperate with the light and Gopher Sneakin' ain't for everyone. Though it were for me,yesterday.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Linda Lovelace has a role...but it ain't in the chamber.

Gee',

You are "lucky" to have such exceedingly low "standards". No wonder a Pointy-Booted Golf Cart Tour(PBGCT) through a rusty gate,is your version of the "Outdoors".

The only thing you've ever knocked the new offa,is your liver. Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

'hunternm,

You've a wicked mean sense of humor.

Laffin'!

WSM,

You are THE consumate Do Nothing Whining [bleep] and the sole shame is,that you are too [bleep] stupid to grasp your [bleep] EPIC Stupidity and incredible Do Nothingness. Your inherent ability to take Day Dreaming Dumbphucktitude to new levels,is most impressive(and rest assured,I've never impressed easily).

Lukcily for you,you've the built in buffer of a whopping 16 IQ points,to filter your Reality and fuel your Imagination/Pretend. Funniest part is,yiou can't even remember the last time you got off your [bleep] and made a move. Laffin'!

You are indeed a Treasure Trove of oblivious hilarity and I'm looking forward to your next excuse(s).

Wow +P+.

Feel free to hang a few Imaginary pics to the contrary and really knock 'er outta Da Park. That'd be the "dreaded" Double Dog Dare.

Laffin'!

'Groove,

There ain't much I cain't get on my back and happily schlep along with me...as I just happen to have the shoulders for the job.(grin)

WSM would need a co-signer for my boot bill.

Bless her heart.

dube',

I'm with ya'...in that I ain't never been much fun to try and keep pace with. Though I gotta say,it still cracks me the [bleep] up,to grant folks an opportunity to try.(grin)

Was always the sort who wanted to see the other side of the mountain or dredge a little further up the creek and fortunately,The Milford has a couple/few of each.

BEST Thread Evah!