Originally Posted by Boxer
Shefire,

Weren't my intent,to yet again,horn you right the [bleep] up.

As per always,I enjoy your Drooling Do Nothing Dumbfhucktitude and your Imagination and Pretend(in no [bleep] particular order).

Do tell about your "latest" BWT. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Brinky,

I'll feign my "surprise",that all the Outdoor Pics on your hard drive,are of my pursuits. Laffin'!

Still slow here along The Milford.

[Linked Image]

Here's to your Imagination,and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Wow +P.

'Cub,

Whatcha' almost been up to?!? Whatcha' almot do it with?!? What didja' almost do it with?!? Laffin'!

As per always,I enjoy your Whine and the fascinating inside look at Retardation,which you obliviously supply in the firsthand.

Still cain't decide which is funnier...when you Do Nothing Dumbfhuckers are Pretending to live or Pretending to Die?!!?

Laffin'!

,dube',

As Terminal Affects go,no designator is more Mooter than "weight". Though SD is purty [bleep] funny too.

On the bright side and as per always,projectile profiling and integrity...is THE money makers,with placement reliably controlling all. Not all boolits behave in like manner,when inserted into like locations,which do reliably disconcert The Do Nothing Gang and their window licking "exploits".(grin)

I've heard of .25 cal's and according to F&S,the 100NBT is a literal turd,on all facets. It's "weight" ain't it's undoing,though it's integrity assuredly is and it's aero form is no prize either.

Hell...I've even heard of guys stretchin' 25's well beyond distances thus far cited,but they's certainly of the Stunt Shooter ilk.(grin)

BEST Thread Evah!

Bee,

good to see you're your same ol' cheery self.

anyhow......

thats' a crock of.....

[Linked Image]

elk stew........

or it will be about 4 hours from now when it's done.

Oh yeah,

lest I forget.

[Linked Image]

Swordfish, taken at -1,600 ft., Gulf of Mexico (fair chase, no high fence).

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.