'bow,

There's no slighting your Imagination and I reckon it right handy,that Pretend "works" so well for you.

Tough call,on who's a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit...you or Shefire. Congratulations?

Laffin'!

'Groove,

I'll take a 243AI over a 25-06 or 25-06AI.

Mainly 'cuz I got 'em all.(grin)

DD,

The only bout she's in,is with Reality and she's getting her azz kicked. It's been mentioned prior,that Reality ain't for everyone...though in fairness,Pretend is all that many can muster.

Laffin'!

SLM,

Still no Blurtitude,but the light was better this morning...than it were last night.

The Milford still ain't thawin'. Tossed the 800 on my 1D3 and drove a 100-400 on the 1Dx and set my G-12 on my Manfrotto. Explorin' along the flats of The Milford,is intellestin'.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Couldn't keep the [bleep] Goats outta the clearcuts.

[Linked Image]

Mebbe I'll catch some light,in the morning.

Film at 11:00.

dube',

105's are better than twice as impressive as 55's,in the 6-08.

Understatement.

Hint.(grin)

arch',

Should send the feesh to Gee' and ask her to perform some of her "Art" upon it. Laffin'!

It'd be THE dirtiest of tricks.(grin)

Tanner,

Don't let her look you in the eye,or you'll knock her up.

Laffin'!

'smoker,

Happened into The Gopher Patch again this morning and it were Tonguechow.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Startin' to think highly of the 1D3/100-400L melding.(grin)

The Goats was crowding the Beeg SeaGulls,on their nest. I reckon everyone likes eggs?!!?

[Linked Image]
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img826/6928/a7jx.jpg[/img]

The Goats were pizzed.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img853/3513/3je4.jpg[/img]

BEST Thread Evah!

Rogue,

She's THE Queen of The Paper Hat Brigade.

I cain't decide which is more [bleep] hilarious...when these Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep] pretend to Die,or when they pretend to Live?!!? They all "do" the same amount.

Laffin'!

RD,

Don't slight how "real",her Pretend is to her.

Laffin'!

'lx,

Gonna get me one of them 7 Whizzum's one of these days,as I keep hearin' good things about 'em.

'Mato,

I must be on the ropes,yet again?!!? I cain't keep pace with these Do Nothing Dumbphuckers' Imaginations.

Though it is always fascinating,to be regaled with an inside look at Retardation.

Laffin'!

Mojo,

I've zero doubt,she would if she could...and has undoubtedly tried.

Bless her heart.