Good morning Schmuck.... glad to hear everything is great in Nowhere Alaska.....

yeah, I have seen the light....anything that you and the manHarem do is just O-TaY by me...

actually you're my write in candidate for our county's "Animal Control officer" ( head dog catcher)....

and I do applaud your work ethic, being off and collecting welfare for 6 months out of the year.... hell, if 6 months of being an unemployed bum and hunter parexcellance is easy to get use to, I applaud your plan of doing it 12 months out of the year.....

Naw Schmuck, I have to give it to ya... ya got it all figured out... ya got the world by the balls and in the palm of your hand.... which is easy to do while your down there staring most people you meet right in the belt buckle...

and I'll pass on thinking what else ya might be doing down there.....that's a manHarem thing, so I'll leave that subject to the more qualified of your Groupies...

so you have a great day, being all 'on vacation' up there today... fishin, and killing stuff, and just being a public nuisance in general ( the thing you enjoy most).. and don't forget to purchase your license for that sort of stuff.....we don't want you and Fish and Game getting at odds again like last time....