Kaleb,

Must be really "rewarding" for you to spend so much time Dreaming about all the things you'll never do,in places you'll never visit,with wares you'll never have. Laffin'!

Wow that is COOL,that you got to go in an airplane and fly over a field and a tree,at the same time. Must be very "satisfying" for you,to scratch that from your Bucket List?!? Laffin'!

I'm [bleep] cryin',I'm laughing so hard!

Wow +P+!

Archie',

In the interest of Science,I'm trying to see if it is possible to have "too many" 223/223AI's. I believe it to be an impossibility,though I've an open mind.(grin)

Rifle is sound,dotes on the 75A-Max and after some modest bedding(fore end pressure point),trigger tweak,fodder crafted in regards to it's throat(2.455" square kiss),magbox spacer slide,ejector shortenin' and re-profilin',rear of the front receiver ring flarin' and a veddy modest Weatherby-esque cutout of ejection port...it's a leetle more,than just a leetle bit capable.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Swapped scopes,so as to yield my favoritest Killing Reticle(CPC/DOT).

[Linked Image]

Weather was blown up,so never stretched it beyond the 700yd line,but it were doing nice things at 200 during bedding critique,with the lowly 6x42.

[Linked Image]

Keep forgetting about the BLR and actually haven't put eyes on it in a spell. Too much to do,too little time and I'm always grindin' away at sumptin'.

It'sa Rough Life.(grin)

Shefire,

Manage to scrounge up enough pop cans,to partake another "exciting" BWT?!? Didn't think so. Laffin'!

Never not hilarious however,that you've always the time to stick things in your mouth and azz...then concoct excuses as to why you are such an incredibly inept Do Nothing Piece Of Schit.

Lemme fuel your Imagination and give you positive direction both.

[Linked Image]

Keep that [bleep] tethered,as only you can and please continue to Whine eloquently...reflecting poignantly on all your years of ineptitude and the amazingly long list of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you have almost been.

Bless your heart and Happy Imagination to you.

P.S. and by the way.

[img]http://milspecmonkey.com/store/298-thickbox_atch/harden-up.jpg[/img]

Laffin'!...though it weren't my intent to horn you up.

Kudos as per always,to 'Monkey and their crystal vision.

DD,

I learned patience,hiding in any one of the barns,overlooking a grain fueled Bait Station...waiting to sluice unsuspecting victims with a Red Ryder. Always could outlast schit.(grin)

Always carried Bee Bop with me,when murdering Old Growth Doug Fir,as surprising a Bald-Faced Hornet's nest ain't a feel good move. With 'Bop you could easily Pass shoot singles or a herd and they never had a [bleep] chance. Fire is a literal gas,but tough to 'splain when Hoot Owlin'.(grin)

Prolly had me a fair to middlin' time yesterday,doin' things that couldn't be done with a Full Race 10/22 and it's curious,how the greatest passions is the ones formulated oh sooooooooo many moons ago. 'Course,I always could have fun,when everyone else was cryin' the blues.(grin)

Like I tell the boys at work..."if this is bad...I'll take ALL the "bad" they got".

'Cub,

Love the excuses and your "hard charging" ways,as well as your fine photography.

Mebbe in your next "Life"...Imagination and Pretend won't be your focus?!!? Reality ain't for everyone,as you oh sooooooooooo eloquently attest.

Laffin'!

'bird,

They's just Sea Gulls,though they do come in various shapes/sizes.

I know they ain't as "regal" as a Turkey struttin' along the barbed-wire...but I only get to play in the real Outdoors.(grin)

Gee',

Lookin' forward to your book: "Fighting Gates & Hopping Barbed Wire Fences...The Texas Version Of The Outdoors".

Laffin'!

'gwe,

Newest Montucky 223 ("SAMTUCKY" due it being SAAMI chambered,as of this moment),makes 2940fps with 75's.

Always wanted to shoot some of them 50's,to see what the hype was all about. Though I believe if I were gonna do that,in one of them 223AI's,I'd be slingin' about 30grs of '335 in formed R/P hulls and net 3750fps at launch. Read about it in Field & Stream.

Their speed advantage,apparently really slaps hell outta the slower stuff and their grossly superior aerodynamic form.

F&S remains a Treasure Trove of cutting edge info.

Laffin'!

SLM,

Purty sure,they got me on the ropes.

Again.

Laffin'!

WSM,

Funnier than [bleep],that your Imagination grants you the Pretend requisite,to believe that if you moved somewhere else...you still wouldn't be the Day Dreaming Do Nothing Piece Of Schit(DDDNPOS),that you've always been?!?

Holy [bleep] dog schit,no wonder your Pretend HAS to be sooooooooooo "real" to you.

Laffin'!

Brinky,

You are on [bleep] fire...musing a rifle that will NEVER happen,for "pursuits" that will NEVER take place.

As per always,I'll happily mail you a camera,so you can attempt to take pictures of your Pretend. Will throw $20 in the parcel,so you'll have enough gas for a BWT to boot.

Laffin'!

'groove,

I've long had a knack for wearin' boots out and I only mention that,because sandbagging understatements,crack me the [bleep] up.(grin)

Little danger of my slumming pointy toed footware,learnin' Spanish or trading the real Outdoors here along The Milford,for a watered-down Urban Cowboy version of same.Though I embrace whole heartedly,that the oblivious reiteration of same will continue on this...the BEST Thread Evah!

Could it get any [bleep] funnier,than the aspirations of some and their greatest "Adventure",is to lose a bet large enough to have to stomach Texas?!!?

Wow +P++.