Originally Posted by EddyBo
I guess sometimes the fish thinks he is fishing, while hooked solidly in the gullet.
I have my own ideas as to who the fish is and who the fisherman is in this instance. Yours may differ.

well Ed, that is sort of like trying to answer the age old question... what came first, the chicken or the egg.....

but folks who don't cotton to me ridiculing Schtick, can choose to ignore my posts... but many don't seem to... not at least the one's that want to keep taking a pot shot at me for it...

but what I don't get, is why can Schmuck call other Forum members dumbphucks, insult their intelligence, and lord knows what else... and many give him a free pas for it..

then someone else gives the same crap back to him, and suddenly the same silent people have a problem when the troll gets trolled upon...

but folks say that Schmuck doesn't care what anyone says about him, including what I can say about him....

if that is so, why do his once daily posts, spend most of their content ( if you can translate the Backwoods Gibberish) is spent insulting other forum members?

well, I really don't care if I'm not popular with anyone else either... and all I am guilty of is putting Schtick's BS right back in his lap...

and I have as much or more resolve than that little twerp has any thought of having...

how many web sites has he been booted off of, and for what reason?

why is he given the limit of ONE post a day here??

some of his supporters, I like them in spite of their opinions on Schtick..

others I think are bigger morons than Schtick is... I mean what idiot follows an idiot? The guy with 51 posts comes to mind...for instance...