'bow,

You are doing "GREAT".

Fascinating to watch you summons the full "wrath" of your Imagination and Pretend,as salve for your pathetic Reality. Laffin'!

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free...otherwise you'd have nothing. What excuse do you figure to use today?!?

Bless your heart.

'gwe,

Thanks for defending me,'bow is mean and I was on the ropes.

Laffin'!

h22,

You's gonna scare poor 'bow to death.

Laffin'!

SLM,

Slow again,here along The Milford yesterday. Weather done no favors at 70+ degrees and brisk winds,which is affecting Ice Cube Survival Rates. Hues danced all over the spectrum and I should shooty more video than I do,though I look to perfect time-lapse ala stills.

Anywhoo.

[Linked Image]

Did see some ground Squirrels playin' 'round though.

[Linked Image]

The Hummin' Birds finally returned to the feeder.

[Linked Image]

Spied another Rainbow Facory,next to the Ice Maker.

[Linked Image]

Keep thinkin' Blurtitude ain't to be...but there's always this mornin'.(grin)

BEST Thread Evah!

'pole,

You are gonna make 'bow cry.

Just kiddin'...the poor dumb addled [bleep],has been cryin' for years.

Laffin'!

dube,

'bow's Imagination is louder than you think,when she "shoots" it and "all" that "experience" is priceless.

Save the fact that she's flat broke.

Laffin'!

'slave,

It's cheating,if you horn 'bow up,as she's powerless in refraining her Man Lust.

Laffin'!

Gee',

Those pics are [bleep] awesome...as Outdoors Light really is an exciting avenue.

Laffin'!

'Groove,

Custom is where it's at and The Tinfoil Hat Series is where you wanna be and I'd spring extry for the Gold Inlay,which accompanies The Root Rifle. It'd sound like an MG-42,if it had a dick shaped bolt handle and 'bow was turned loose. Laffin'!

The Retard Tribute Rifle.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/RetardTributeRifle.jpg[/img]

You'd think The Do Nothing Gang would tire of wax eloquent on all the things they almost did,with all the wares thery almost had and from all the places they've almost been. Yet fortunately,Dumbfhucktitude is the gift that keeeeeeepps onnnnnnnnnnnnn giving.

Just a shame that 'bow won't mention the Mall in which she Ninja's.

Laffin'!