'smoker,

There's more than a few splendors along The Milford.

My only complaint is the arid conditions,as the dust plays hell on them nearly foot-long Trout.

Laffin'!

'gwe,

Sister has long had a knack,for knocking schit plum outta da Park.

I just stay outta the way.

Riggin' Rags have been knowed to be highly effective Killin' Attire...or so I hear through the grapevine.

SLM,

Tried for some 1911 CT Laser Blurtitude,but it never panned out.

Mebbe next time.

Eddy,

I hear them 162's rate building a rifle around.

'Native,

It's bigger than that.

Big Momma does her artsy-fartsy Craft Schit when she's not working and I do my best to wear out the Outdoors. The Old Gal can shoot,but could care less about killing schit.

Leaves more for me.(grin)

'flave,

I think Sister prolly more than "gets by" and her sense of humor is wicked enough,that she likes to sandbag nearly as much as I do.

As to the Spotter Adapter,it's at it's best when schlepping a modest videocamera or a P&S,IMHO. I'd not trade my 100-400L for my 65mm Zeiss,aboard a DSLR of any flavor.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Shame you boys scared The Window Licking Do Nothing Dumbphucks away,as I was "learning" quite a [bleep] bit. Laffin'!

Re-EVAH!

Idaho',

Hang some Fuji fueled pics,after you've played around with The Adapter some. I'll be curious to know how it pans out for you with vignette,MFD and if you can get away with AF.

Spill your guts,after the fact.

Dakota',

The NU is for real and a great way to fly. Wasn't even thinking,or I'd of got shots of it afloat and loaded for Bear.

'Splain it to poor/dumb brinky and WSM,that pun be intended.(grin)

Laffin'!

'NZ,

You know how it is...everything is "bigger" in Texas,especially the [bleep] Imagination.

Cain't wait to see more Haybale & Crockett pics,as I really dig the gates and fences.

Laffin'!

'WASP,

We had a blast and that poor Bear never even had a chance...which is how I like to roll. I hear through the grapevine,that she can flat drive a Montucky 7 Whizzum,even with a "lowly" 6x42 slummed aboard same.

It's never not sumptin' and then some.

I'll pass the BWT Torch and slide back to work for a bit,then Cast & Blast for another couple weeks straight.

It seems Swifty didn't want her nose rubbed in her own [bleep] stupidity...which is "surprising".(grin) The [bleep] internet couldn't be run dry of pics for her to plagiarize,could it?!? Laffin'!

Where do these Do Nothing Dumbphucks come from?!!? Wow +P.