Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by Boxer

Gee',

You really should swap rifles with me for a coupla weeks,as I hear through the Grapevine,that I'm fairly adept at knocking the new right the [bleep] offa things and might coukld get one broke-in for you. Hell...might could even find humor in photo documenting same. Laffin'!

As to knockin' the new....
I've no doubt your quite adept at dishing out abuse and not just verbally.
They say one can tell quite a bit about a fellow by observing how he treats objects or others that have absolutely no power to affect him for good or bad.

and as far as breakin' in,
My barrel break in is as follows.....

[Linked Image</div><div class=" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

100 to 300 strokes with a combination of JB Bore Paste/Kroil, coated on a bronze brush, cleaned/changed after fifty strokes. Then patch clean, some kroil on a couple patches and go shoot. Usually MOA or better to 300 yds.

[Linked Image]

Don't do much shooting past that at the Petting Zoo.

I'd have no problem tradin' and sending you a rifle or two. PM me and let's see what we can work out. Pix are always appreciated. Good pix even more.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Best

GWB

PS: Be sure and hydrate your rifles, they may melt from temps and heat stroke. Also, we have big big rocks, gravel, not so much......

Gdub,

Every time you show that Merkel my mangina moistens right up...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...