Gee',

Your version of the "Outdoors" is a [bleep] riot! I still cain't tell if you are bitching or bragging and it's a [bleep] hoot,that you pay to do it! Do you and Oprah ever race Golf Carts,enroute to the Petting Zoo?!?

I've never seen me a Beeg Melon,so all this stuff is new to me. The Milford just don't grow 'em,so I cain't mow 'em.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Due to the sevelte nature of The Milford Bear Herd,I measure just a touch differently,for you Dumbphucks to try and cypher subtension from.

[Linked Image]

Ohhhhhhh I'm more than a whole bunched steeped in Engleesh and enjoy a right proper Poem myself. I'll grantcha' a taste.

"Roses is Red"
"Violets is Blue"
"I [bleep] your Mother in her azz"

"and she...had you".

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

kute',

I liken the "mistake",akin to poor dumb [bleep] Savage99 talking out her azz,about CRF and hangin' a pic which only corroborated her [bleep] [bleep] incredible Dumbphucktitude. You's in wayyyyyyyyyy over your head,though I find it more than a touch hilarious,that you are dumb enough to even try. Here's hoping you are [bleep] dumb enough,to try yet again.

Now of course,Dendrology 101 denotes that Spruce is always gonna have the thinner bark and Cedar the thicker,in AO's where the two Species coexist. That is THE most simplistic of facts and anyphuckingbody who could fumble that ball after "20yrs+" of "experience",is most assuredly in a [bleep] Union. Laffin'! Jesus [bleep] Christ,Helen Keller could tell the difference via Egyptian Pictograph,from 100yds away.

BC's "best"...couldn't get enough [bleep] wood in a day's time,to keep a cookstove burning hot enough,to make coffee.

I'll happily fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend.

[Linked Image]

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] hoot!

Wow +P+.

Shefire,

Enjoyed your Boy Scout Speak. I know you are rallying support to introduce even more of your ilk into the fold and I personally think you'd do all a greater service,to simply stay in the closet.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

WSM,

Just how dumb of a worthless dumb [bleep] do you have to be,to be incapable of talking for yourself?!!? I've zero doubt,that Dumbphucktitude is a Family Tradition as per your tree. Congratulations?!!?

You REALLY shoulda had someone from your beloved Union,Post for you here.

Laffin'!

(Addendum for'wa)

Boolits matter farrrrrrrrrr more than headstamps,but the platform can only be as good as it's weakest link. The 257 Bob is a POS Goat [bleep] and simply put,there is nothing mechanically redeeming in it's design. It is a very poor blend of cartridge case length,to case capacity ratio and is a series of heavy concessions,due them simplist facts.

Cheer up,I've shot the Bob and Better Bob more than a whole [bleep] bunch and a "lowly" OEM Vanilla SAAMI 243Win twisted 9",will slap the dogschit outta the Bob,from within more trite mag confines,while launching superior BC's at better speeds. In fairness,I've one spout which started Bob,went Better Bob and was finally punched 25-284...and the 25-284 is certainly the cream of the S/A crop. Why? It is of greater capacity and shorter length,while flaunting some inherent Mojo(284Win parent) which do reliably arrange bugholes.

'Course I shoot a coupla 6-284's too and rest the [bleep] assured,that the Bob,Better Bob,25-284,25-06 or 25-06AI cain't hang...if only because I shoot 'em all. You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Hint.