'slave,

More Mother/Child Reunion,last night. Though only Gophers...not the cool Texas or Michigan version of the Outdoors.

[Linked Image]

'Nother slice of the Theme,though the question is which came first?!!?

[Linked Image]

There goes the neighborhood.

[Linked Image]

Did The Do Nothing Gang finally run outta Imagination,or is it another Pretend Ignore?!!?

Laffin'!

SLM,

Still no [bleep] light nor Blurtitude.

Mebbe tonight.

[Linked Image]

Film at 11:00.

cwh,

If I had a boat,I'm thinkin' I'd not want carpet either.

Mojo',

The trouble with references is...nobody gets 'em,which is a [bleep] shame.

I don't mind stealing bread,from the mouths of decadence.

[Linked Image]

WSM,

I'm really on pins & needles,hoping for a Bear Hunt recounting or perhaps...a Treatise on your version of "rough country". Laffin'!

As per always,use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite.

Bless your heart.

'Hank,

[bleep] man,hook a Cheechako up...I'm savin' pennies!

Thanks in advance,for the wealth of knowledge.

archie',

I've only had Sammun from a can and thought it was very good. Surprised that freezing them,then canning them,so drastically helps the taste.

I'll scratch AK offa The Bucket List,if they's that poor when fresh.

Rman,

I get cornfused...which stickers is the fastest? Is there anything faster than a Swifty cartoon or a Shefire Applebee's menu?!!?

What do a Masters add?!? How 'bout Union Dues,how many extry fps there? What about pointy boots,barbed wire or a Golf Cart?!?

[bleep] cryin' here,I'm laughing so hard!

BEST Thread Evah.

'WASP,

Makes it tough to swoon a long action,don't it?!?

And it do put a '70 243Win 1-10" in hilarious context.

Someone once said: "boolits matter more than headstamps" and the more I read,the more I think that just might could be a fair observation.

'Groove,

Seems to me,that a .224" would near get to the 300yd line or so.

Thoughts?

(Addendum: for Crow')

She had me at a disadvantage,given the windspeed and it's direction,so I had no moves...so she hustled the kids away. Poor bastards were strugglin',to keep her in sight.

[Linked Image]

The 1Dx/800L melding woulda helped,as I was slingin' Old Reliable(1D3/100-400L).

Be curious to see what shows itself tonight,as a Big White Gopher wouldn't hurt my feelin's.