That's cool you don't like horses...no biggie. I ain't much on logging. Nothing against it though. I like fishing and love eating fish but would much rather grill a burger and ride horses. No love lost and still appreciate info reguarding bullets and what not. Ill just keep suffering being me and wish you all the best....grin

....I don't savy hard charging? I simply posted pics of us at play granted not great quality pics. Can promise I wasn't trying to impress you with horses no more than you was trying to impress me with pics of guns knives and fish laying in a creek. Ill give credit where its due and the pics you take of said items in the creek are very nice quality. You have nice cameras and take good pics.

Now as far as the insults go(I think insults?).....you can do better than pavement parade and calling my stock sway back. If only because its obvious from the pics that's not the case. I will help you though. My truck is old and has a cracked windshield. I've not been working out as I did and my belly is growing. I'm not very good looking. I don't make a lot of money.

On the other hand. I run fast twist tubes and shoot high bc bullets. I kill stuff and just ate some of a critter I killed. I use Ingram 30v blades at times along with Vicky's. I stay outside and have a blast. My wife and friends do same. Said wife has big titts and we're both young.......so I guess I'm pretty awesome....grin.

Last edited by Kaleb; 04/27/13.